Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"
Posted By: Simpsons Rule <SimpsonsRule17@gmail.com>Date: 1/28/11 7:06 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes" (Bry)

: Just because they refer to it as 'this cruiser' in Keyes doesn't really much
: difference to me, I don't think I could ever build an argument around that
: myself.

Agreed, which is why my argument is not built around it. That's merely just another ingredient added to the mix that makes me come to my conclusion. I think the far more compelling evidence I have is that in the book the timestamps indicate the Master Chief was on the ship with Keyes while the ODSTs were assaulting The Truth and Reconciliation. The question becomes when was Dietz wrong? And I'm still of the belief if that ship was in fact The Truth and Reconciliation, Bungie would've told us in-game one way or another.

I don't think the ship layout is compelling at all because, as you said, it's a game and certain liberties must be taken.

-SR

Message Index

Replies:

Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"The Loot 1/28/11 2:20 a.m.
     Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Narcogen 1/28/11 3:22 a.m.
     Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Bry 1/28/11 3:52 a.m.
           Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Leisandir 1/28/11 8:07 a.m.
                 Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Bry 1/28/11 8:10 a.m.
                       Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"JonnyOThan 1/28/11 2:24 p.m.
                             Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"JonnyOThan 1/28/11 2:26 p.m.
                                   Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"General Vagueness 1/28/11 5:55 p.m.
     Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 1/28/11 6:51 a.m.
           Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"General Vagueness 1/28/11 12:27 p.m.
                 Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 1/28/11 12:59 p.m.
     Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Simpsons Rule 1/28/11 2:03 p.m.
           Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Bry 1/28/11 2:57 p.m.
                 Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 1/28/11 4:21 p.m.
                       Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Bry 1/28/11 4:35 p.m.
                             Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 1/28/11 5:43 p.m.
                 Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Simpsons Rule 1/28/11 7:06 p.m.
                       Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Bry 1/28/11 7:26 p.m.
                             Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Cthulhu117 1/28/11 7:41 p.m.
                                   Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Cthulhu117 1/28/11 8:04 p.m.
                                         Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Bry 1/28/11 8:15 p.m.
                                               Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"uberfoop 1/28/11 8:35 p.m.
                                                     Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Bry 1/28/11 8:58 p.m.
                                               Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"aloyisus 1/29/11 5:00 a.m.
                                                     Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Leisandir 1/29/11 10:51 a.m.
                                                     Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"The Loot 1/29/11 1:42 p.m.
                                                           Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Bry 1/29/11 1:44 p.m.
                                                     Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Narcogen 1/31/11 2:26 a.m.
                       Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 1/28/11 10:02 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.