Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"
Posted By: Stephen L. (SoundEffect) <soundeffect@hotmail.com>Date: 1/28/11 5:43 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes" (Bry)

: But who's to say its the same ship!?
: ...Oh wait... ;P

: lol, just kidding folks, I'm really not that snide .

: Its a few good points to be brought out, saying as we aren't privy to some of
: these rather important details like the order the levels were created.
: Though I would expect the dialogue would have been recorded late enough in
: the day that there wouldn't be problems like the ship not being named yet.
: I think all we know in regard to level creation was that Silent Cartographer
: was probably the first level made, since it was originally like a test
: map, correct?
: Then you have other potential details like different people creating
: different levels.

: I wouldn't go so far as to say either is really screwed up as such, just
: there is a certain level of detail and analysis which can sometimes go a
: little too far when it comes to level design.

: Its always interesting though, and I've enjoyed seeing some of this
: discrepancies.

One thing we do know from Bungie is that the Autumn interior and exterior were designed by 2 different people and additionally that the interior was designed near the start of the game development and the exterior nearer to the end.

I know with cartoons, voice recording is done at the beginning so animation can be lip-synced to the final edited animation, but I'm not sure where in the process that occurs in game design.

I'm content with the two Covenant cruisers in the game being the same ship and can try to forgive minor discrepancies to game design considerations.

My HBO Articles

Message Index

Replies:

Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"The Loot 1/28/11 2:20 a.m.
     Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Narcogen 1/28/11 3:22 a.m.
     Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Bry 1/28/11 3:52 a.m.
           Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Leisandir 1/28/11 8:07 a.m.
                 Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Bry 1/28/11 8:10 a.m.
                       Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"JonnyOThan 1/28/11 2:24 p.m.
                             Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"JonnyOThan 1/28/11 2:26 p.m.
                                   Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"General Vagueness 1/28/11 5:55 p.m.
     Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 1/28/11 6:51 a.m.
           Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"General Vagueness 1/28/11 12:27 p.m.
                 Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 1/28/11 12:59 p.m.
     Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Simpsons Rule 1/28/11 2:03 p.m.
           Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Bry 1/28/11 2:57 p.m.
                 Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 1/28/11 4:21 p.m.
                       Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Bry 1/28/11 4:35 p.m.
                             Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 1/28/11 5:43 p.m.
                 Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Simpsons Rule 1/28/11 7:06 p.m.
                       Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Bry 1/28/11 7:26 p.m.
                             Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Cthulhu117 1/28/11 7:41 p.m.
                                   Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Cthulhu117 1/28/11 8:04 p.m.
                                         Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Bry 1/28/11 8:15 p.m.
                                               Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"uberfoop 1/28/11 8:35 p.m.
                                                     Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Bry 1/28/11 8:58 p.m.
                                               Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"aloyisus 1/29/11 5:00 a.m.
                                                     Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Leisandir 1/29/11 10:51 a.m.
                                                     Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"The Loot 1/29/11 1:42 p.m.
                                                           Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Bry 1/29/11 1:44 p.m.
                                                     Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Narcogen 1/31/11 2:26 a.m.
                       Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 1/28/11 10:02 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.