Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"
Posted By: Leisandir <joecooperstein@hotmail.com>Date: 1/28/11 8:07 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes" (Bry)

: I can't deny the possibility of The Flood providing bad data, it certainly
: wouldn't be the first time, but in all honesty, from the very first time I
: played the game, I never had any doubt they were meant to be the same
: ship. Revisiting areas and seeing how they had changed from the affects of
: The Flood was one of the main things I remember from playing Halo. It
: makes up about half the game.
: I've seen worse examples of this kind of inconsistency, its even more likely
: when you have different people designing each level.

I had exactly the opposite reaction upon initially playing the level - until The Flood came out, I was under the distinct impression that they were not the same ship. Even when I read the book, I felt it was silly that a few Marines and ODSTs could repair complex Covenant technology that the most brilliant minds in the UNSC would look at with puzzled faces. Given the damage the ship has suffered (coolant leaks everywhere), I'm dubious that it would be spaceworthy for anyone who required a more comfortable environment than vacuum (meaning the Flood would have no problem).

Message Index

Replies:

Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"The Loot 1/28/11 2:20 a.m.
     Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Narcogen 1/28/11 3:22 a.m.
     Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Bry 1/28/11 3:52 a.m.
           Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Leisandir 1/28/11 8:07 a.m.
                 Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Bry 1/28/11 8:10 a.m.
                       Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"JonnyOThan 1/28/11 2:24 p.m.
                             Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"JonnyOThan 1/28/11 2:26 p.m.
                                   Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"General Vagueness 1/28/11 5:55 p.m.
     Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 1/28/11 6:51 a.m.
           Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"General Vagueness 1/28/11 12:27 p.m.
                 Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 1/28/11 12:59 p.m.
     Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Simpsons Rule 1/28/11 2:03 p.m.
           Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Bry 1/28/11 2:57 p.m.
                 Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 1/28/11 4:21 p.m.
                       Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Bry 1/28/11 4:35 p.m.
                             Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 1/28/11 5:43 p.m.
                 Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Simpsons Rule 1/28/11 7:06 p.m.
                       Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Bry 1/28/11 7:26 p.m.
                             Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Cthulhu117 1/28/11 7:41 p.m.
                                   Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Cthulhu117 1/28/11 8:04 p.m.
                                         Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Bry 1/28/11 8:15 p.m.
                                               Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"uberfoop 1/28/11 8:35 p.m.
                                                     Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Bry 1/28/11 8:58 p.m.
                                               Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"aloyisus 1/29/11 5:00 a.m.
                                                     Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Leisandir 1/29/11 10:51 a.m.
                                                     Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"The Loot 1/29/11 1:42 p.m.
                                                           Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Bry 1/29/11 1:44 p.m.
                                                     Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Narcogen 1/31/11 2:26 a.m.
                       Re: Reconciling the T&R and the cruiser in "Keyes"Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 1/28/11 10:02 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.