/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Update on the Vidmaster Challenge youtube channel
Posted By: aquategrityDate: 8/16/13 8:51 p.m.

hello,

I like to thank everybody supported the vidmaster Youtube page - from those of you who rated, and commented on the channel, to the people on here and other marathon websites who posted a link to the page/videos.

Yesterday, I finished uploading the last Marathon 1 video by Jim Mitchell.

Next on the list: Miha and Degu's Marathon 2 and Marathon Infinity videos.

I'm trying to upload all the videos in the order they appear on the Marathon Vidmaster's page, but I encountered difficulties while trying to playback M2 and M-inf films via emulation.

So ... I decided to put the Aleph One film playback support to test.

I just recorded the first Miha M2 video, it went pretty smoothly, I'll upload it sometime by the end of this week.

just to note,
Some filmes we won't see because when I tried to download them, I got an error message that read "The structure of the archive is damaged."

they are: "miha-tc-films-1.sit", "more-tc-films.sit.hqx" from Miha's film sets, and Shadi's "You Think You're Big Time? You're Gonna Die Big Time!."

I managed to save either the first or second of Miha's film sets while the old marathon.org site was still up (can't remember which one), but I have no way playing the films unless if someone happens to have them on their computer.

Anyways,
I hope you enjoy the videos, and to those of you who has never seen the videos, they can be found at

http://www.youtube.com/vidmasterschallenge

thanks
-aquaperson

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Update on the Vidmaster Challenge youtube channelaquategrity 8/16/13 8:51 p.m.
     Re: Update on the Vidmaster Challenge youtube chanGodot 8/16/13 11:34 p.m.
           Re: Update on the Vidmaster Challenge youtube chanGodot 8/17/13 3:07 a.m.
                 Re: Update on the Vidmaster Challenge youtube chanDr. John Sumner 8/17/13 4:04 a.m.
                       Re: Update on the Vidmaster Challenge youtube chanGodot 8/17/13 4:07 a.m.
                 Re: Update on the Vidmaster Challenge youtube chanDr. John Sumner 8/17/13 4:07 a.m.
                       Re: Update on the Vidmaster Challenge youtube chanGodot 8/17/13 4:12 a.m.
                             Re: Update on the Vidmaster Challenge youtube chanDr. John Sumner 8/17/13 4:59 a.m.
                                   Re: Update on the Vidmaster Challenge youtube chanGodot 8/17/13 5:08 a.m.
                                         Re: Update on the Vidmaster Challenge youtube chanDr. John Sumner 8/17/13 5:25 a.m.
                                               Re: Update on the Vidmaster Challenge youtube chanGodot 8/17/13 5:31 a.m.
                                         Re: Update on the Vidmaster Challenge youtube chanDr. John Sumner 8/17/13 5:26 a.m.
                                               Re: Update on the Vidmaster Challenge youtube chanGodot 8/17/13 5:38 a.m.
                                                     Re: Update on the Vidmaster Challenge youtube chanGodot 8/17/13 7:10 a.m.
                                                           Re: Update on the Vidmaster Challenge youtube chanHopper 8/17/13 8:18 a.m.
                                                                 Re: Update on the Vidmaster Challenge youtube chanGodot 8/17/13 8:23 a.m.
                                                                       Re: Update on the Vidmaster Challenge youtube chanGodot 8/17/13 9:08 a.m.
                                                                             Re: Update on the Vidmaster Challenge youtube chanHopper 8/17/13 10:02 a.m.
                                                                                   Re: Update on the Vidmaster Challenge youtube chanGodot 8/17/13 10:17 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: Update on the Vidmaster Challenge youtube chanHopper 8/17/13 11:52 a.m.
                                                                                               Re: Update on the Vidmaster Challenge youtube chanPerseusSpartacus 8/17/13 11:56 a.m.
                                                                                                     Re: Update on the Vidmaster Challenge youtube chanHopper 8/17/13 12:18 p.m.
                                                                                                           Re: Update on the Vidmaster Challenge youtube chanPerseusSpartacus 8/17/13 1:01 p.m.
                                                                                                                 Re: Update on the Vidmaster Challenge youtube chanPerseusSpartacus 8/17/13 1:24 p.m.
                                                                                                                       Re: Update on the Vidmaster Challenge youtube chanHopper 8/18/13 7:18 a.m.
                                               Re: Update on the Vidmaster Challenge youtube chanDr. John Sumner 8/17/13 9:43 a.m.
                                                     Re: Update on the Vidmaster Challenge youtube chanHopper 8/17/13 10:12 a.m.
                                                           Re: Update on the Vidmaster Challenge youtube chanDr. John Sumner 8/17/13 10:15 a.m.
                                         Re: Update on the Vidmaster Challenge youtube chanDr. John Sumner 8/17/13 7:43 a.m.
                                               Re: Update on the Vidmaster Challenge youtube chanGodot 8/17/13 8:10 a.m.
                                                     Re: Update on the Vidmaster Challenge youtube chanDr. John Sumner 8/17/13 9:06 a.m.
                                                     Re: Update on the Vidmaster Challenge youtube chanDr. John Sumner 8/17/13 9:24 a.m.
                                                           Re: Update on the Vidmaster Challenge youtube chanHopper 8/17/13 10:23 a.m.
     Re: Update on the Vidmaster Challenge youtube chanGodot 8/17/13 4:09 a.m.
           Re: Update on the Vidmaster Challenge youtube chanaquategrity 8/18/13 12:39 a.m.
                 Re: Update on the Vidmaster Challenge youtube chanGodot 8/18/13 2:59 a.m.
                       Re: Update on the Vidmaster Challenge youtube chanaquategrity 8/19/13 11:39 a.m.
                             Re: Update on the Vidmaster Challenge youtube chantreellama 8/19/13 12:05 p.m.
                                   Re: Update on the Vidmaster Challenge youtube chanaquategrity 8/20/13 12:01 p.m.
                                         Re: Update on the Vidmaster Challenge youtube chanaquategrity 8/20/13 12:09 p.m.
                 Re: Update on the Vidmaster Challenge youtube chantreellama 8/18/13 6:13 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.