Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Narc's "Halo 3 Partnership" article
Posted By: Lemon Demon 72 <rancher81@hotmail.com>Date: 5/8/09 8:25 p.m.

In Response To: Narc's "Halo 3 Partnership" article (Hawaiian Pig)

This is Lemon Demon 72, who wrote the original article, I've got a lot to say, so bear with me.

First, a message to Hawaiian Pig.

Yes, you're right. The need for teamwork and cooperation is something that any player worth their salt realizes. Therefore, I think it is necessary to say that it is the second installment that is the meat of the experiment.

Since I don't know when the last time you read my post was (probably right before posting this), and it would have been physically impossible for you to have posted this forum AFTER reading my very recent update, I will sum it up.

I am no longer refering to the series as a "guide." Quite fortunately for me, narcogen pointed out that a large number of players found the term misleading.

Therefore, I think I should clarigy why this post exists.

It is less of a guide and more of an online manifestation of my progress in an experiment that I conducted simply to amuse myself. Despite discussing Halo being "changed forever" (refer to the original post), I never really even expected my blog to get more than, oh, twenty reads. I think that the opening of vector40's Banshee Voice Communication post just about sums up how I felt about my posts. "It might interest someone." Well it interested me, so I posted an article that I thought might interest someone else. I am, however, quite pleased with the response, though. 322 reads and counting at Rampancy and an HBO forum are far more than I expected. This first post was sort of a way of putting my idea out there. Anyone who found it interesting would have more of an idea of what was going on. The main purposes of my experiments was to find a way to improve the flow of two-man teamwork, hence the business about selecting the lead and the wing, and to expand the voice communication to cover EVERYTHING. A difficult undertaking, yes, but I'm the sort of person who likes a challenge. You don't know me personally, but my life thusofar has involved a number of mental challenges that seem to be constantly increasing in difficulty. I'd like to set one for myself for once, instead of someone else setting it for me.

Message Index

Replies:

Narc's "Halo 3 Partnership" articleHawaiian Pig 5/3/09 6:11 p.m.
     Re: Narc's "Halo 3 Partnership" articleelessar787 5/3/09 7:15 p.m.
     Re: Narc's "Halo 3 Partnership" articleLouis Wu 5/3/09 7:47 p.m.
           Re: Narc's "Halo 3 Partnership" articleHawaiian Pig 5/3/09 8:26 p.m.
     Re: Narc's "Halo 3 Partnership" articleNarcogen 5/3/09 8:53 p.m.
     Re: Narc's "Halo 3 Partnership" articlevector40 5/3/09 10:06 p.m.
           Re: Narc's "Halo 3 Partnership" articleNarcogen 5/3/09 11:02 p.m.
           Re: Narc's "Halo 3 Partnership" articleLemon Demon 72 5/8/09 9:31 p.m.
     Re: Narc's "Halo 3 Partnership" articlegoatrope 5/4/09 1:09 a.m.
           Re: Narc's "Halo 3 Partnership" articleHawaiian Pig 5/4/09 1:12 a.m.
                 Re: Narc's "Halo 3 Partnership" articleNarcogen 5/4/09 1:21 a.m.
                       Re: Narc's "Halo 3 Partnership" articleHawaiian Pig 5/4/09 2:02 a.m.
                             Re: Narc's "Halo 3 Partnership" articleNarcogen 5/4/09 3:23 a.m.
                                   Re: Narc's "Halo 3 Partnership" articlesharpsniper99 5/4/09 4:14 a.m.
                                         Re: Narc's "Halo 3 Partnership" articleNarcogen 5/5/09 1:34 a.m.
                                               Re: Narc's "Halo 3 Partnership" articleLemon Demon 72 5/8/09 9:56 p.m.
                                         Re: Narc's "Halo 3 Partnership" articlevector40 5/5/09 3:28 a.m.
                                               Re: Narc's "Halo 3 Partnership" articleNarcogen 5/5/09 9:14 p.m.
                                                     Re: Narc's "Halo 3 Partnership" articlevector40 5/6/09 2:56 p.m.
                 Re: Narc's "Halo 3 Partnership" articleLemon Demon 72 5/8/09 9:21 p.m.
                       Re: Narc's "Halo 3 Partnership" articleLemon Demon 72 5/8/09 9:23 p.m.
           Re: Narc's "Halo 3 Partnership" articlevector40 5/4/09 2:30 a.m.
     Re: Narc's "Halo 3 Partnership" articleLemon Demon 72 5/8/09 8:25 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.