Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: The trend of pre-order exclusives..
Posted By: General Vagueness <General.Vagueness@gmail.com>Date: 5/27/12 12:56 p.m.

In Response To: Re: The trend of pre-order exclusives.. (Metalingus627)

: I am a huge fan of the Assassins Creed, Mass Effect, and Call of Duty
: franchises, but I've never purchased any of them within a month of a title
: release (save ME3, which I got two weeks after launch). I still haven't
: bought the most recent AC game, which came out last winter. Does that mean
: I'm not a fan of the series?

: It's not like it's going to be impossible to purchase a game after a set
: period of time. This isn't the film industry, there's not a set number of
: weeks where a game is going to even be available at any given store. If
: you wait a few days, weeks, or even months before you decide to purchase a
: new title (especially if your waiting for a price to go down), there is
: absolutely no reason that makes you any less of a fan.

That makes me think, though, fans generally don't want stuff spoiled for them, and these days it can be hard to avoid spoilers about something.

You cannot fall off the floor.

Message Index

Replies:

The trend of pre-order exclusives..pete_the_duck 5/26/12 9:37 a.m.
     Hey!Seraph XXVII 5/26/12 10:57 a.m.
           Hipstersayswhat?SonGoharotto 5/26/12 12:50 p.m.
     Re: The trend of pre-order exclusives..Pkmnrulz240 5/26/12 2:54 p.m.
           Re: The trend of pre-order exclusives..SonofMacPhisto 5/26/12 3:03 p.m.
     Re: The trend of pre-order exclusives..Cody Miller 5/26/12 4:07 p.m.
           Re: The trend of pre-order exclusives..DEEP NNN 5/26/12 4:23 p.m.
                 Re: The trend of pre-order exclusives..Cody Miller 5/26/12 4:46 p.m.
                       Re: The trend of pre-order exclusives..DEEP NNN 5/26/12 5:14 p.m.
                             Re: The trend of pre-order exclusives..SonofMacPhisto 5/26/12 8:22 p.m.
                                   Re: The trend of pre-order exclusives..DEEP NNN 5/26/12 8:49 p.m.
                                         Re: The trend of pre-order exclusives..Metalingus627 5/26/12 11:53 p.m.
                                               Re: The trend of pre-order exclusives..DEEP NNN 5/27/12 7:35 a.m.
                                                     Re: The trend of pre-order exclusives..Cody Miller 5/27/12 11:22 a.m.
                                                           Re: The trend of pre-order exclusives..General Vagueness 5/27/12 1:07 p.m.
                                                                 Re: The trend of pre-order exclusives..Cody Miller 5/27/12 1:16 p.m.
                                                                       Re: The trend of pre-order exclusives..General Vagueness 5/27/12 1:46 p.m.
                                                                       Re: The trend of pre-order exclusives..DEEP NNN 5/27/12 2:23 p.m.
                                                                             Re: The trend of pre-order exclusives..Cody Miller 5/27/12 10:59 p.m.
                                                                 Re: The trend of pre-order exclusives..DEEP NNN 5/27/12 2:40 p.m.
                                                                       Re: The trend of pre-order exclusives..General Vagueness 5/28/12 7:21 a.m.
                                                           Re: The trend of pre-order exclusives..DEEP NNN 5/27/12 2:14 p.m.
                                               Re: The trend of pre-order exclusives..General Vagueness 5/27/12 12:56 p.m.
                                         Re: The trend of pre-order exclusives..Avateur 5/27/12 1:44 a.m.
                       Re: The trend of pre-order exclusives..General Vagueness 5/26/12 5:22 p.m.
                 Re: The trend of pre-order exclusives..uberfoop 5/26/12 4:53 p.m.
                       Re: The trend of pre-order exclusives..Pkmnrulz240 5/26/12 10:12 p.m.
                             Re: The trend of pre-order exclusives..uberfoop 5/26/12 10:34 p.m.
                                   Re: The trend of pre-order exclusives..General Vagueness 5/26/12 10:47 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.