Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: No, it wasn't.
Posted By: uberfoop <atkinso2@seattleu.edu>Date: 5/8/11 5:12 p.m.

In Response To: Re: No, it wasn't. (Louis Wu)

: Except...

: ...that SonGoharotto undertook this project SPECIFICALLY to integrate canon
: from newer games/sources into the first game. And Johnson most certainly
: DOES exist (and is relevant) later on.

I'm not saying he doesn't exist or that SonGoharotto shouldn't use him. I'm saying that his existance as the FTZ sargeant should not be assumed from the use of character model and voicing in AotCR, and that Johnson is merely a subset of black sarges used in Halo 1 as opposed to all black sarges used in Halo 1.

Remember, I posted in response to Jaydee's assumption that, because the black sarge model was used in AotCR, Halo 1 says that Johnson shows up in AotCR.

Message Index

Replies:

Halo [R]Evolved - Assault on the Control RoomSonGoharotto 5/8/11 9:31 a.m.
     Re: Halo [R]Evolved - Assault on the Control RoomJaydee 5/8/11 11:55 a.m.
           Re: Halo [R]Evolved - Assault on the Control RoomSonGoharotto 5/8/11 1:38 p.m.
           No, it wasn't.uberfoop 5/8/11 4:22 p.m.
                 Re: No, it wasn't.SonGoharotto 5/8/11 4:40 p.m.
                 Re: No, it wasn't.Louis Wu 5/8/11 4:55 p.m.
                       Re: No, it wasn't.uberfoop 5/8/11 5:12 p.m.
                             Besides...TDSpiral 5/8/11 6:11 p.m.
                                   Re: Besides...DHalo 5/8/11 7:31 p.m.
                                         Re: Besides...CaptainRaspberry 5/9/11 11:51 a.m.
                                               Re: Besides...SonGoharotto 5/9/11 5:33 p.m.
     Re: Halo [R]Evolved - Assault on the Control RoomthereIwasn't 5/8/11 2:54 p.m.
           Edit: Missed the Gauss on the SC post. My bad *NM* *NM*thereIwasn't 5/8/11 3:02 p.m.
           Re: Halo [R]Evolved - Assault on the Control RoomSonGoharotto 5/8/11 4:56 p.m.
     Re: Halo [R]Evolved - Assault on the Control Roomuberfoop 5/8/11 5:07 p.m.
           Re: Halo [R]Evolved - Assault on the Control RoomSonGoharotto 5/8/11 8:47 p.m.
                 Re: Halo [R]Evolved - Assault on the Control RoomCaptainRaspberry 5/8/11 10:16 p.m.
                       Re: Halo [R]Evolved - Assault on the Control Roomuberfoop 5/8/11 10:23 p.m.
                       Re: Halo [R]Evolved - Assault on the Control RoomSonGoharotto 5/9/11 5:34 p.m.
                 Re: Halo [R]Evolved - Assault on the Control Roomuberfoop 5/8/11 10:17 p.m.
                       Re: Halo [R]Evolved - Assault on the Control RoomSonGoharotto 5/9/11 5:42 p.m.
                             Re: Halo [R]Evolved - Assault on the Control Roomuberfoop 5/9/11 5:58 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.