Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Halo [R]Evolved - Assault on the Control Room
Posted By: Jaydee <ultralisk_736@hotmail.com>Date: 5/8/11 11:55 a.m.

In Response To: Halo [R]Evolved - Assault on the Control Room (SonGoharotto)

Strange. I thought you'd give a bit more of a tribute to the rockslide battle. That one's a favourite in the Halo fandom, even with five games released by Bungie. I expected the battle to be made a little more dramatic.

As for Fire Team Zulu, who may the Sergeant be? In the original, it was A Johnson (I loved his "You're a MARINE, so ACT like one, Damn it!"), though since this version would be making corrections, I assume he'd be someone else?

As for SpecOps Elites and Grunts, I think it may be too early. Part of the fun in Halo: CE is seeing them for the first time aboard the infested Truth & Reconciliation, and knowing that the Covenant is not playing around any more. And when they begin to hunt YOU, it's a way of knowing that the Covenant are getting desperate.

Pretty good, though I wonder how many of these changes, along with the new vehicle and physics of Reach, would be capable of breaking the game.... Though then again, some fans could like breaking the game, though I don't know about casual players.

A Fool's Rants

Message Index

Replies:

Halo [R]Evolved - Assault on the Control RoomSonGoharotto 5/8/11 9:31 a.m.
     Re: Halo [R]Evolved - Assault on the Control RoomJaydee 5/8/11 11:55 a.m.
           Re: Halo [R]Evolved - Assault on the Control RoomSonGoharotto 5/8/11 1:38 p.m.
           No, it wasn't.uberfoop 5/8/11 4:22 p.m.
                 Re: No, it wasn't.SonGoharotto 5/8/11 4:40 p.m.
                 Re: No, it wasn't.Louis Wu 5/8/11 4:55 p.m.
                       Re: No, it wasn't.uberfoop 5/8/11 5:12 p.m.
                             Besides...TDSpiral 5/8/11 6:11 p.m.
                                   Re: Besides...DHalo 5/8/11 7:31 p.m.
                                         Re: Besides...CaptainRaspberry 5/9/11 11:51 a.m.
                                               Re: Besides...SonGoharotto 5/9/11 5:33 p.m.
     Re: Halo [R]Evolved - Assault on the Control RoomthereIwasn't 5/8/11 2:54 p.m.
           Edit: Missed the Gauss on the SC post. My bad *NM* *NM*thereIwasn't 5/8/11 3:02 p.m.
           Re: Halo [R]Evolved - Assault on the Control RoomSonGoharotto 5/8/11 4:56 p.m.
     Re: Halo [R]Evolved - Assault on the Control Roomuberfoop 5/8/11 5:07 p.m.
           Re: Halo [R]Evolved - Assault on the Control RoomSonGoharotto 5/8/11 8:47 p.m.
                 Re: Halo [R]Evolved - Assault on the Control RoomCaptainRaspberry 5/8/11 10:16 p.m.
                       Re: Halo [R]Evolved - Assault on the Control Roomuberfoop 5/8/11 10:23 p.m.
                       Re: Halo [R]Evolved - Assault on the Control RoomSonGoharotto 5/9/11 5:34 p.m.
                 Re: Halo [R]Evolved - Assault on the Control Roomuberfoop 5/8/11 10:17 p.m.
                       Re: Halo [R]Evolved - Assault on the Control RoomSonGoharotto 5/9/11 5:42 p.m.
                             Re: Halo [R]Evolved - Assault on the Control Roomuberfoop 5/9/11 5:58 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.