Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: More user friendly Halos....
Posted By: ajenteks <ajenteks@hotmail.com>Date: 7/14/05 5:00 p.m.

In Response To: Re: More user friendly Halos.... (Peptuck)

: Yes, but one must take the situation they were involved in into context. They
: are dealing with a Flood parasite that is vastly more dangerous than the
: meager outbreaks we've dealt with in the games. High Charity gives us a
: meager glimpse at what a full-scale outbreak is like.

Out of curiousity, have you read the Starhammer and Vang books?

: I think the Covenant on High Charity would disagree with you :P In fact, I've
: rarel seen any enemy that can stand up against a Flood assault for very
: long. Even the humans on Halo were ravaged by the Flood. The only people
: who have been able to battle the Flood and survive are Johnson, the Chief,
: Spec Ops, and the Arbiter, the first because of Boren's Syndrome, and the
: last three because they are hardcore badasses and you play as two of them.

The games are only one part of the story. The Humans on Halo '04 were able to combat the Flood and take control of the T&R. Then that chick had second thoughts and figured that it would just be easier to crash into the Halo and be done with it. Could the humans have cleared the T&R of Flood presence though? I'd argue so.

Message Index

Replies:

I don't get the Forerunners thought process...Zeh 7/14/05 12:50 p.m.
     Re: I don't get the Forerunners thought process...Guardian [cheaptrickfan09] 7/14/05 12:53 p.m.
           lol *NM*Zeh 7/14/05 12:58 p.m.
     Re: I don't get the Forerunners thought process...Peptuck 7/14/05 12:57 p.m.
           Re: I don't get the Forerunners thought process...Zeh 7/14/05 1:06 p.m.
                 Re: I don't get the Forerunners thought process...Jinno 7/14/05 1:28 p.m.
                 Re: I don't get the Forerunners thought process...Peptuck 7/14/05 2:13 p.m.
                       Re: I don't get the Forerunners thought process...ajenteks 7/14/05 2:29 p.m.
                             Re: I don't get the Forerunners thought process...Devil Mingy 7/14/05 2:37 p.m.
                                   Still a bad FR plan though...Zeh 7/14/05 2:59 p.m.
                                         Re: Still a bad FR plan though...ajenteks 7/14/05 3:13 p.m.
                                               Re: Still a bad FR plan though...Peptuck 7/14/05 3:58 p.m.
                                                     Re: Still a bad FR plan though...ajenteks 7/14/05 4:03 p.m.
                                                           Re: Still a bad FR plan though...Peptuck 7/14/05 4:07 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Still a bad FR plan though...ajenteks 7/14/05 4:14 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Still a bad FR plan though...Peptuck 7/14/05 4:22 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Still a bad FR plan though...ajenteks 7/14/05 4:30 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Still a bad FR plan though...Peptuck 7/14/05 4:35 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: Still a bad FR plan though...ajenteks 7/14/05 4:46 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: Still a bad FR plan though...Peptuck 7/15/05 1:17 a.m.
                                                                                                     Re: Still a bad FR plan though...Dark One 7/15/05 5:02 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Still a bad FR plan though...Devil Mingy 7/14/05 4:36 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: Still a bad FR plan though...ajenteks 7/14/05 4:40 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: Still a bad FR plan though...Devil Mingy 7/14/05 4:41 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: Still a bad FR plan though...ajenteks 7/14/05 4:47 p.m.
                                                           Re: Still a bad FR plan though...Devil Mingy 7/14/05 4:14 p.m.
                                                                 AgreedZeh 7/14/05 4:21 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Still a bad FR plan though...Peptuck 7/14/05 4:29 p.m.
                                                                 Wait... nevermind.Devil Mingy 7/14/05 4:31 p.m.
                                         Re: Still a bad FR plan though...Devil Mingy 7/14/05 3:14 p.m.
                                               More user friendly Halos....Zeh 7/14/05 3:28 p.m.
                                                     Re: More user friendly Halos....Devil Mingy 7/14/05 3:32 p.m.
                                                           Re: More user friendly Halos....Zeh 7/14/05 3:47 p.m.
                                                                 Re: More user friendly Halos....Devil Mingy 7/14/05 3:54 p.m.
                                                                       Scrith and Ant KillingZeh 7/14/05 4:18 p.m.
                                                                 Re: More user friendly Halos....Peptuck 7/14/05 4:03 p.m.
                                                           Re: More user friendly Halos....Devil Mingy 7/14/05 3:51 p.m.
                                                                 Re: More user friendly Halos....ajenteks 7/14/05 4:00 p.m.
                                                                       Re: More user friendly Halos....Devil Mingy 7/14/05 4:01 p.m.
                                                                       Re: More user friendly Halos....Peptuck 7/14/05 4:11 p.m.
                                                                             Re: More user friendly Halos....Devil Mingy 7/14/05 4:26 p.m.
                                                           Re: More user friendly Halos....ajenteks 7/14/05 3:53 p.m.
                                                                 Re: More user friendly Halos....Devil Mingy 7/14/05 3:58 p.m.
                                                                       Re: More user friendly Halos....ajenteks 7/14/05 4:10 p.m.
                                                                             Re: More user friendly Halos....Devil Mingy 7/14/05 4:17 p.m.
                                                                                   Besides...Devil Mingy 7/14/05 4:18 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: Besides...ajenteks 7/14/05 4:22 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: Besides...Peptuck 7/14/05 4:27 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: Besides...ajenteks 7/14/05 4:34 p.m.
                                                                                                           Re: Besides...Devil Mingy 7/14/05 4:38 p.m.
                                                                                                                 Re: Besides...ajenteks 7/14/05 4:52 p.m.
                                                                                                                       Re: Besides...Peptuck 7/15/05 1:08 a.m.
                                                                 Re: More user friendly Halos....Peptuck 7/14/05 4:17 p.m.
                                                                       Re: More user friendly Halos....ajenteks 7/14/05 5:00 p.m.
                                         Let me rephrase this in another wayDevil Mingy 7/14/05 3:21 p.m.
                                               Re: Let me rephrase this in another wayajenteks 7/14/05 3:46 p.m.
                                                     good point *NM*Zeh 7/14/05 3:48 p.m.
     Re: I don't get the Forerunners thought process...ajenteks 7/14/05 1:16 p.m.
           It was actually this.....sh33p 7/14/05 2:28 p.m.
     It's probably a little more like thisDevil Mingy 7/14/05 2:08 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.