Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Fanblock (speaking directly)
Posted By: Hedgemony <liberatedx@hotmail.com>Date: 12/6/09 8:10 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Fanblock (speaking directly) (Bry)

: Didn't say cover-ups per se, just the general prevalence ONI spooks are
: having now in the EU.
: And every time one shows up, you know they have their own agenda which is
: different from the other characters, and they'll probably be manipulative,
: might well stab characters in the back (figuratively or literally).

: Just saying ONI operatives themselves are becoming a tad boring and
: repetitive.

High level of that in Evolutions too. Kind of annoyed me actually. Loved the insurrectionist stuff more than the ONI conspiracies. Doesn't quite make sense to me that in the midst of Humanity on the verge of extinction, that ONI decides to do a heel turn. Evil? Just protecting Earths secrets actually, and protecting the general public. Would be great to see some fanfic exploring the PR deptartment of ONI in this light.

Moral ambiguity I'm behind, but straight out "ONI is the devil and up to something" is now a device we expect.

So I agree.

-Hedge.

Message Index

Replies:

FanblockQuirel 12/5/09 9:58 p.m.
     Re: Fanblock (speaking directly)Azo 'Galvat 12/5/09 10:54 p.m.
           Re: Fanblock (speaking directly)Quirel 12/6/09 12:41 a.m.
                 Re: Fanblock (speaking directly)Azo 'Galvat 12/6/09 8:53 a.m.
                       Re: Fanblock (speaking directly)Bry 12/6/09 9:03 a.m.
                             Re: Fanblock (speaking directly)Quirel 12/6/09 2:19 p.m.
                                   Re: Fanblock (speaking directly)rolandk73 12/6/09 2:21 p.m.
                                         Re: Fanblock (speaking directly)scarab 12/6/09 2:50 p.m.
                                         I thought the Halo Bible was a joke? *NM*Silent Knight 12/6/09 3:57 p.m.
                                               Re: I thought the Halo Bible was a joke?Azo 'Galvat 12/6/09 9:44 p.m.
                                                     Re: I thought the Halo Bible was a joke?Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 12/7/09 6:09 a.m.
                                                           Re: I thought the Halo Bible was a joke?Archilen 12/7/09 6:28 a.m.
                                                                 Re: I thought the Halo Bible was a joke?Bry 12/7/09 6:47 a.m.
                                                                       Re: I thought the Halo Bible was a joke?Archilen 12/7/09 7:04 a.m.
                                                                             Re: I thought the Halo Bible was a joke?AngelicLionheart 12/8/09 4:02 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: I thought the Halo Bible was a joke?Archilen 12/8/09 4:07 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: I thought the Halo Bible was a joke?rolandk73 12/8/09 4:09 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: I thought the Halo Bible was a joke?Archilen 12/8/09 4:10 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: I thought the Halo Bible was a joke?Quirel 12/8/09 5:09 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: I thought the Halo Bible was a joke?Silent Knight 12/8/09 5:37 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: I thought the Halo Bible was a joke?Quirel 12/8/09 6:18 p.m.
                                                                                               Tall guy is tall.AngelicLionheart 12/8/09 10:32 p.m.
                                                                       Re: I thought the Halo Bible was a joke?Leisandir 12/8/09 3:47 p.m.
                                   Re: Fanblock (speaking directly)Bry 12/6/09 2:29 p.m.
                                         Re: Fanblock (speaking directly)rolandk73 12/6/09 2:38 p.m.
                                               Re: Fanblock (speaking directly)Bry 12/6/09 2:47 p.m.
                                                     Re: Fanblock (speaking directly)Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 12/6/09 3:14 p.m.
                                                           Re: Fanblock (speaking directly)Archilen 12/6/09 3:35 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Fanblock (speaking directly)Bry 12/6/09 4:18 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Fanblock (speaking directly)General Vagueness 12/6/09 5:50 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Fanblock (speaking directly)Bry 12/6/09 7:55 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Fanblock (speaking directly)Hedgemony 12/6/09 8:10 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: Fanblock (speaking directly)Quirel 12/6/09 9:56 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: Fanblock (speaking directly)Azo 'Galvat 12/6/09 10:09 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: Apocalypse now, thank you *NM*Hedgemony 12/6/09 10:13 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: Apocalypse now, thank youQuirel 12/6/09 10:25 p.m.
                                                                                                           Re: Outstanding, outstandingHedgemony 12/6/09 10:59 p.m.
                                                                                                                 Re: Outstanding, outstandingQuirel 12/6/09 11:48 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: Apocalypse now, thank youAzo 'Galvat 12/6/09 10:37 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Fanblock (speaking directly)Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 12/6/09 4:18 p.m.
     Re: FanblockAngelicLionheart 12/6/09 7:13 p.m.
           Re: FanblockQuirel 12/7/09 10:53 a.m.
                 Re: FanblockAngelicLionheart 12/8/09 3:55 p.m.
                       Re: FanblockQuirel 12/8/09 10:22 p.m.
                             Re: FanblockSilent Knight 12/9/09 4:58 a.m.
                                   Re: FanblockLeisandir 12/9/09 9:20 a.m.
                                         Re: FanblockBry 12/9/09 9:40 a.m.
                                               HBO: To serve fan. *NM*Stuntmutt 12/9/09 1:11 p.m.
                                                     Re: HBO: To serve fan.Louis Wu 12/9/09 1:30 p.m.
                                                           Re: HBO: To serve fan.AngelicLionheart 12/9/09 3:20 p.m.
                                                                 Don't eat me, I'm chewy!!! DX *NM*Gilver 12/9/09 3:31 p.m.
                                                                       We need a larger gummi bear population *NM*Silent Knight 12/9/09 4:25 p.m.
                                                           Beware, the Wu is hungry.BlueNinja 12/10/09 6:25 a.m.
                                                                 It is dark...General Vagueness 12/10/09 12:20 p.m.
                                   Re: FanblockAngelicLionheart 12/11/09 4:49 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.