Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: ...and Chester's reaction to your reaction.*SP
Posted By: Jinno <ginjin@gmail.com>Date: 11/13/04 7:36 p.m.

In Response To: ...and Chester's reaction to your reaction.*SP* (Chester the Destroyer)

: 2) FS has some possibly vital info on Cortana - is she really pro-human?
: After seeing her exchange with Gravemind, I'm not certain.

This particular comment caught my eye. I had a friend who recently told me about the Marathon games (I never played them. Shame on me!) and that Durandal went Rampant toward the end. If I'm not mistaken Durandal was one of the UNSC(Isn't it?) AI's. Anyway, he told me that he thought that Cortana would go Rampant in Halo 2, but she didn't. With her constantly being left inside Ringworld Computers, I think that she probably WILL go rampant in the third game. (Assuming the Bungie workers still remember that sort of plot.) Anyway, it'll be interesting to see, even though we'll probably have to wait another three years to see it.

~Jinno

Message Index

Replies:

Alexis's Reluctant Thoughts on Halo 2 (*SP*)Alexis 11/13/04 5:53 p.m.
     Re: Alexis's Reluctant Thoughts on Halo 2 (*SP*)knight premier 11/13/04 6:09 p.m.
     Re: Alexis's Reluctant Thoughts on Halo 2 (*SP*)king 11/13/04 6:22 p.m.
           Re: Alexis's Reluctant Thoughts on Halo 2 (*SP*)BlueRuiner 11/13/04 6:41 p.m.
                 Re: Alexis's Reluctant Thoughts on Halo 2 (*SP*)Alexis 11/13/04 6:43 p.m.
           Re: Alexis's Reluctant Thoughts on Halo 2 (*SP*)Jinno 11/13/04 6:44 p.m.
                 Re: Alexis's Reluctant Thoughts on Halo 2 (*SP*)Stavros 12/6/04 9:38 a.m.
     ...and Chester's reaction to your reaction.*SP*Chester the Destroyer 11/13/04 7:25 p.m.
           Re: ...and Chester's reaction to your reaction.*SPJinno 11/13/04 7:36 p.m.
                 Re: ...and Chester's reaction to your reaction.*SPDundradal 11/13/04 8:01 p.m.
                       Re: ...and Chester's reaction to your reaction.*SPJinno 11/13/04 9:17 p.m.
                             Re: ...and Chester's reaction to your reaction.*SPDundradal 11/14/04 4:28 p.m.
                                   Re: ...and Chester's reaction to your reaction.*SPygodnik 11/28/04 6:25 p.m.
     Re: Alexis's Reluctant Thoughts on Halo 2 (*SP*)Glaive 12/12/04 3:08 p.m.
           Re: Alexis's Reluctant Thoughts on Halo 2 (*SP*)Ibeechu 12/18/04 10:48 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.