glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Alexis's Reluctant Thoughts on Halo 2 (*SP*)
Posted By: Jinno <ginjin@gmail.com>Date: 11/13/04 6:44 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Alexis's Reluctant Thoughts on Halo 2 (*SP*) (king)

: Oh yeah, can someone explain to me what the giant underwater-flood thing(the
: one that grabs master chief with its tentacles after delta halo). Is it
: flood-infected?

By what I've heard, its called Gravemind, and its supposably the conscious(However you spell it.) of the Flood. (Note you can't take my word as the bible, Like that one guy said EGM isn't Bungie and I can only wish I was.) Anywho, The way I see it Bungie may be prepared to go as far as 7 (w00t their favorite number) for the total number of Halo games. Granted that'd get long and boring, and they'd lose every fan but me, but thats how many rings there are, and thats the only sure fire way to save the galaxy. (In my opinion atleast.)

As for the closure thing, Perhaps Bill Gates and his wallet stepped in and refused to let them end the series. (Damn him!) I personally like the idea of a 3rd Halo (CALL IT "FATE OF THE UNIVERSE" BUNGIE!!!!)

Anywho, I can't wait to see how Bungie pulls off Halo 3 (If they even make it), and how Gravemind/Arbiter/The Ark(Of the Covenant funny how much religious stuff they do.) play in the fight for earth. (Which it had better be seeing as They're right there >>;;)

~Jinno

Message Index

Replies:

Alexis's Reluctant Thoughts on Halo 2 (*SP*)Alexis 11/13/04 5:53 p.m.
     Re: Alexis's Reluctant Thoughts on Halo 2 (*SP*)knight premier 11/13/04 6:09 p.m.
     Re: Alexis's Reluctant Thoughts on Halo 2 (*SP*)king 11/13/04 6:22 p.m.
           Re: Alexis's Reluctant Thoughts on Halo 2 (*SP*)BlueRuiner 11/13/04 6:41 p.m.
                 Re: Alexis's Reluctant Thoughts on Halo 2 (*SP*)Alexis 11/13/04 6:43 p.m.
           Re: Alexis's Reluctant Thoughts on Halo 2 (*SP*)Jinno 11/13/04 6:44 p.m.
                 Re: Alexis's Reluctant Thoughts on Halo 2 (*SP*)Stavros 12/6/04 9:38 a.m.
     ...and Chester's reaction to your reaction.*SP*Chester the Destroyer 11/13/04 7:25 p.m.
           Re: ...and Chester's reaction to your reaction.*SPJinno 11/13/04 7:36 p.m.
                 Re: ...and Chester's reaction to your reaction.*SPDundradal 11/13/04 8:01 p.m.
                       Re: ...and Chester's reaction to your reaction.*SPJinno 11/13/04 9:17 p.m.
                             Re: ...and Chester's reaction to your reaction.*SPDundradal 11/14/04 4:28 p.m.
                                   Re: ...and Chester's reaction to your reaction.*SPygodnik 11/28/04 6:25 p.m.
     Re: Alexis's Reluctant Thoughts on Halo 2 (*SP*)Glaive 12/12/04 3:08 p.m.
           Re: Alexis's Reluctant Thoughts on Halo 2 (*SP*)Ibeechu 12/18/04 10:48 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.