/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: W'rkncacnter and timelines
Posted By: FrungiDate: 11/29/06 5:06 p.m.

In Response To: Re: W'rkncacnter and timelines (Frungi)

: This raises another question: do the W’rk in alternate timelines share a
: collective consciousness?

Re-reading that, I’m not sure how it raised that question. I guess my mind jumped faster than I could type. I was thinking that a free W’rkncacnter could somehow locate in time-space-ether the one trapped in the end of Infinity, then go back in time and manipulate events to get itself into that timeline. Pure speculation, I’m pretty sure. On further thought, I doubt they’d be smart enough to be able to do that, being pure chaos and all.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

W'rkncacnter and timelinesFrungi 11/28/06 10:01 p.m.
     Re: W'rkncacnter and timelinesForrest of B.org 11/29/06 7:12 a.m.
           Re: W'rkncacnter and timelinesFrungi 11/29/06 8:45 a.m.
                 Re: W'rkncacnter and timelinesForrest of B.org 11/29/06 12:09 p.m.
                       Re: W'rkncacnter and timelinesFrungi 11/29/06 4:55 p.m.
                             Re: W'rkncacnter and timelinesFrungi 11/29/06 5:06 p.m.
                                   Re: W'rkncacnter and timelinesForrest of B.org 11/29/06 10:33 p.m.
                                         Re: W'rkncacnter and timelinesForrest of B.org 11/29/06 10:39 p.m.
                                               Re: W'rkncacnter and timelinesFrungi 11/30/06 7:23 a.m.
                                                     Re: W'rkncacnter and timelinesIcarus 11/30/06 11:23 a.m.
                                                           Re: W'rkncacnter and timelinesForrest of B.org 11/30/06 1:48 p.m.
                                                                 Inane timelines questionFrungi 11/30/06 4:28 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Inane timelines questionForrest of B.org 12/1/06 7:49 a.m.
                                                                             Re: Inane timelines questionFrungi 12/1/06 8:32 p.m.
                                                           Re: W'rkncacnter and timelinesFrungi 11/30/06 4:32 p.m.
                                                                 Re: W'rkncacnter and timelinesIcarus 12/5/06 12:03 p.m.
                                                                 Re: W'rkncacnter and timelinesIcarus 12/5/06 12:04 p.m.
                                                                       Re: W'rkncacnter and timelinesIcarus 12/5/06 12:06 p.m.
                                                                             I thought that was your job. ;) *NM*MrHen 12/5/06 12:09 p.m.
                                                                       Re: W'rkncacnter and timelinesFrungi 12/5/06 4:05 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.