/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: RED 1.1: Why did it stop?
Posted By: Mark LevinDate: 4/26/04 3:50 p.m.

In Response To: Re: RED 1.1: Why did it stop? (Dr. John Sumner)

: My understanding is that Mark seemed to agree to putting a second one in the
: room where the 1x canisters teleport in. Am I right Mark?

Yes. It's a bit silly to have endlessly respawning health canisters instead of a recharger. And I don't think 2 rechargers is overkill for that level.

: I guess I don't understand why having it at the end is such an advantage over
: having it earlier in the level, other than you would have a bit of a trip
: getting to the exit poly from the PB (depending upon where it is
: ultimately located). Heck, I am willing to live with that. Again, my main
: concern is traversing that level all the way to the end, losing over
: something stupid (maybe the gold beast for example), and then having to do
: it all over again because of no PB. In any case, i'll agree to whatever
: everyone decides. Just wanted to air my feelings.

I see what you're saying, but I think that with the additional health canister and with the entire shaft space to play with it won't be that frustrating. And, of course, RED 1.1 will be tested before we declare that it's done, and it's always possible we'll be dissatisfied with a change after we've made it and open it for discussion again.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

RED 1.1: Why did it stop?Mark Levin 4/26/04 7:17 a.m.
     Re: RED 1.1: Why did it stop?Steve Levinson 4/26/04 9:48 a.m.
           Re: RED 1.1: Why did it stop?Mark Levin 4/26/04 10:56 a.m.
     Re: RED 1.1: Why did it stop?Dr. John Sumner 4/26/04 10:18 a.m.
           Re: RED 1.1: Why did it stop?Mark Levin 4/26/04 10:45 a.m.
                 Re: RED 1.1: Why did it stop?Dr. John Sumner 4/26/04 12:20 p.m.
                       Re: RED 1.1: Why did it stop?Steve Levinson 4/26/04 3:08 p.m.
                             Re: RED 1.1: Why did it stop?Dr. John Sumner 4/26/04 3:22 p.m.
                                   Re: RED 1.1: Why did it stop?Mark Levin 4/26/04 3:50 p.m.
                                   Re: RED 1.1: Why did it stop?Steve Levinson 4/26/04 4:44 p.m.
                                         Re: RED 1.1: Why did it stop?Dr. John Sumner 4/26/04 5:17 p.m.
                                               Re: RED 1.1: Why did it stop?Steve Levinson 4/26/04 5:49 p.m.
                                                     Re: RED 1.1: Why did it stop?Mark Levin 4/26/04 9:45 p.m.
                                                           Re: RED 1.1: Why did it stop?Dr. John Sumner 4/27/04 10:47 a.m.
                                                                 Re: RED 1.1: Why did it stop?Mark Levin 4/27/04 3:51 p.m.
                                                                       Re: RED 1.1: Why did it stop?Dr. John Sumner 4/27/04 5:12 p.m.
                                                                             Re: RED 1.1: Why did it stop?Steve Levinson 4/27/04 5:51 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: RED 1.1: Why did it stop?Dr. John Sumner 4/28/04 2:50 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: RED 1.1: Why did it stop? - OUCH!Steve Levinson 4/28/04 4:37 a.m.
                                                                                               Re: RED 1.1: Why did it stop? - OUCH!Dr. John Sumner 4/28/04 6:37 a.m.
                                                                                                     Re: RED 1.1: Why did it stop? - OUCH!Mark Levin 4/28/04 6:56 a.m.
                                                                                                     Re: RED 1.1: Why did it stop? - OUCH!Steve Levinson 4/28/04 7:42 a.m.
                                                                                                           Re: RED 1.1: Why did it stop? - OUCH!Dr. John Sumner 4/28/04 9:20 a.m.
                                                                             Re: RED 1.1: Why did it stop?Mark Levin 4/27/04 5:55 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: RED 1.1: Why did it stop?Dr. John Sumner 4/28/04 3:06 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: RED 1.1: Why did it stop?Dr. John Sumner 4/28/04 3:17 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.