Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

No biscuit for Wado, yin and yang
Posted By: Wado SGDate: 3/14/03 3:35 a.m.

In Response To: Re: When she plays, she plays for keeps... (Wado SG)

: So what does this have to do with anything. Well the "it" they are
: looking for is the Index and basically it is in Cortana. Now unless you
: get your ideas from my stories
, I'd say we came up with the same
: conclusions independently of each other.

The above bolded statement was supposed to be funny or at least ironic.

Another weird thought occurred to me, but it has something to do with the Index, and since I made a remark about the sword in the stone (Cortana and the MC), here's another one.

Cortana's name is the name of a sword. The MC's armor is the name of a hammer. Note the symbol of the dagger (which could be a sword) and a hammer are used in many places in the martial arts to mean "soft and hard". Yin and Yang is another way to put it. Within Yin there is some Yang, and within Yang there is some Yin so they are not complete opposites. In the martial arts the fist (hammer) is the hard but it can be soft (tiger paw) too, and the open hand (dagger/sword) is soft but it can be hard (palm strike) too. We also have duality with Cortana (female/Yin) and the MC (male/Yang).

It's just good story writing if you ask me, but could it mean more? If the Index is in Cortana, do we now have triality with Cortana, the MC, and the Index? I don't know a lot about trialities, but they are used in mathematics and genetics and other sciences. I'm not sure but duality is complimentary, and triality is basically taking duality and controlling the direction. If I am right about this anology then we should be seeing the Index controlling the destiny of Cortana and the MC in the future (Halo 2). It would seem that this is the natural order that things should flow.

Message Index

Replies:

Cortana's holograph can move things?Mauriac 3/13/03 3:49 p.m.
     Re: Cortana's holograph can move things?Konrad9 3/13/03 3:53 p.m.
           Re: Cortana's holograph can move things?Finn 3/13/03 4:26 p.m.
                 Re: Cortana's holograph can move things?JAGUAR2G 3/13/03 4:56 p.m.
                       JAGUAR2G, I must agree.Ankalon 3/13/03 5:07 p.m.
                       Re: Cortana's holograph can move things?P_40E 3/13/03 5:36 p.m.
                 Re: Cortana's holograph can move things?Wado SG 3/13/03 5:07 p.m.
                       To Wado SGAnkalon 3/13/03 5:30 p.m.
                             Re: To Wado SGWado SG 3/13/03 5:39 p.m.
                       Re: When she plays, she plays for keeps...Finn 3/14/03 1:33 a.m.
                             Re: When she plays, she plays for keeps...Wado SG 3/14/03 2:37 a.m.
                                   Re: When she plays, she plays for keeps...Luca 3/14/03 3:22 a.m.
                                         Re: When she plays, she plays for keeps...Wado SG 3/14/03 3:37 a.m.
                                   No biscuit for Wado, yin and yangWado SG 3/14/03 3:35 a.m.
                                         Re: No biscuit for Wado, yin and yangCiarán 3/14/03 7:06 a.m.
                                               Re: No biscuit for Wado, yin and yangWado SG 3/14/03 11:17 a.m.
                                   Re: When she plays, she plays for keeps...Finn 3/14/03 10:34 a.m.
                                         Re: When she plays, she plays for keeps...Wado SG 3/14/03 11:43 a.m.
                                               Re: When she plays, she plays for keeps...Finn 3/14/03 12:20 p.m.
                                                     HSP THX LWU FINN *NM*Wado SG 3/14/03 1:49 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.