Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Blood Gulch.. ( on top)
Posted By: Jason <ra.hayward@rogers.com>Date: 1/29/02 9:16 p.m.

I was looking at the new way of getting on top of Blood Gulch and getting to the tower and noticed he said you need to use the tank to boost you. I found out that you actually don't. This has possibly been posted (I haven't been on in the last few days). If it has, sorry. Anyways, when you get to that part wehn you're climbing the side of the mountain with the ghost, aim your ghost at the right corner of the section of the mounatin you can climb. I dont have a camera, so I odnt have pictures :(. Its kind of like this / \

[ ]

[ ]

Thats the part of the mountain (if you have imagination). Just aim your ghost at the right corner, and hold down a, to make your ghost do a wheelie or whatever. You should launch yourself all the way over to the tower. No tank involved. You have slide along the side of the mountain of course, but you go pretty quick. I cant explain this well at all. Sorry. Its easy at least. If you try it a few times you should find it, as long as you aim the ghost at the right corner and hold down a, then strafe over to the "tower" while sliding on the mountain. Unless this is exactly what they meant. I'm pretty sure they talked about using a tank though....

Sorry if this has been mentioned. And sorry for not explaining it well at all
:(.

Message Index

Replies:

Blood Gulch.. ( on top)Jason 1/29/02 9:16 p.m.
     Re: Blood Gulch.. ( on top)Jason 1/29/02 9:23 p.m.
           Coolness, I wonder.... Amech ;^DMatt(Uh...Likes to Blow Things Up?) 1/29/02 9:47 p.m.
                 Re: Coolness, I wonder.... Amech ;^DAmechwarrior 1/30/02 11:01 p.m.
                       Cuz I like to Blow Things UP!!!!!!!!!!!! *NM*Matt(Uh...Likes to Blow Things Up?) 1/31/02 9:16 a.m.
     Re: Blood Gulch.. ( on top)FrogBlast 1/29/02 10:16 p.m.
           Re: Blood Gulch.. ( on top)Brizzle 1/29/02 10:21 p.m.
                 Re: Blood Gulch.. ( on top)FrogBlast 1/29/02 10:37 p.m.
     Re: Blood Gulch.. ( on top)FrogBlast 1/29/02 10:20 p.m.
           Re: Blood Gulch.. ( on top)Jason 1/30/02 7:01 a.m.
                 Re: Blood Gulch.. ( on top)FrogBlast 1/30/02 8:26 a.m.
                       Re: Blood Gulch.. ( on top)Jason 1/30/02 11:03 a.m.
                             Re: Blood Gulch.. ( on top)jimmy pig 2/13/02 12:02 p.m.
     Re: Blood Gulch.. ( on top)ENDLESSNIGHTMARE 2/12/02 10:42 p.m.
           Re: Blood Gulch.. ( on top)Cal 2/13/02 12:16 a.m.
     Blood Gulch.. ( on top)The halobungie company 2/15/02 6:20 p.m.
           Hmm...SpudBoy 2/15/02 6:28 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.