glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Here's a couple things you haven't considered.
Posted By: InnerRaygDate: 3/20/09 9:38 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Here's a couple things you haven't considered. (Stephen L. (SoundEffect))

: With the wall poster, the university, the open-type forum, her being recorded
: by a student leads me to believe this is a typical university class, not a
: group from ONI (who would be the only ones authorized to know about Onyx
: since they sealed the records.) If it had been ONI at her lecture, they
: could have abducted her in private, not a sloppy drive-by affair with many
: civilian onlookers. It's suspect that she would know of Onyx.

Fair enough, although I assumed that the recorders were ONI people confirming the target, not students.

It's pretty clearly an error, along with Cote D'Azure. And it's a small one. Replace the name Onyx with any other planet, and you have a working canon. I mean, everyone misses small stuff like that. The entire point of the set up is just to establish why Anders is needed for the mission and that she is someone who understands xeno-biology.

Message Index

Replies:

Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*Avateur 3/20/09 4:17 a.m.
     Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*Louis Wu 3/20/09 7:05 a.m.
           Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*JeSteR 343 3/20/09 8:26 a.m.
           Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 3/20/09 10:45 a.m.
     Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*Bry 3/20/09 10:28 a.m.
           Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*elpolloguapo 3/20/09 1:29 p.m.
                 Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) 3/20/09 1:43 p.m.
                       Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*xMixMasterx 3/20/09 2:02 p.m.
                             Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 3/20/09 3:43 p.m.
                                   Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*XMixMasterX 3/20/09 5:35 p.m.
                                         Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 3/20/09 7:55 p.m.
                                               Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*InnerRayg 3/20/09 9:51 p.m.
     Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 3/20/09 10:57 a.m.
           Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*Bry 3/20/09 11:37 a.m.
                 Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 3/20/09 3:38 p.m.
                       Here's a couple things you haven't considered.InnerRayg 3/20/09 4:31 p.m.
                             Re: Here's a couple things you haven't considered.Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) 3/20/09 4:57 p.m.
                             I think you're right, they don't work.SonofMacPhisto 3/20/09 5:27 p.m.
                                   Re: I think you're right, they don't work.Avateur 3/20/09 5:46 p.m.
                                         Re: I think you're right, they don't work.Bry 3/20/09 6:56 p.m.
                                               Terminals inconclusive?/Watchmen connection *sp*SonofMacPhisto 3/20/09 7:21 p.m.
                                                     This is my thoughts on the Infestation in Halo Wa.InnerRayg 3/20/09 9:48 p.m.
                                                           Re: This is my thoughts on the Infestation in HaloBry 3/20/09 9:55 p.m.
                                                                 Re: This is my thoughts on the Infestation in HaloInnerRayg 3/21/09 12:11 a.m.
                                                                       Re: This is my thoughts on the Infestation in HaloBry 3/21/09 6:35 a.m.
                                                                             Stupid new information, always changing things :PInnerRayg 3/21/09 4:56 p.m.
                             Re: Here's a couple things you haven't considered.Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 3/20/09 7:54 p.m.
                                   Re: Here's a couple things you haven't considered.InnerRayg 3/20/09 9:38 p.m.
                                         Re: Here's a couple things you haven't considered.Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 3/20/09 9:51 p.m.
                                               Re: Here's a couple things you haven't considered.Bry 3/20/09 9:59 p.m.
                                                     Re: Here's a couple things you haven't considered.Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 3/20/09 11:05 p.m.
                                                           Re: Here's a couple things you haven't considered.Bry 3/20/09 11:21 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.