glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: I think you're right, they don't work.
Posted By: Bry <bmulheran@gmail.com>Date: 3/20/09 6:56 p.m.

In Response To: Re: I think you're right, they don't work. (Avateur)

: the Forerunner obviously specifically left them alive for some stupid reason or another.
: Why they : would keep any around on a SHIELD WORLD makes no sense,
: especially considering Onyx.

And leaving them on the Halo's (a place you apparently might want to go to in order to try and stop them) does make sense?
A lot of things in the world don't make sense, but that doesn't make them wrong or stop them from happening.

Onyx was just one shield world.
It would seem somewhat hasty to assume that every single other one of them should be absolutely identical in design and function.

Though who's to say they were really left around intentionally.
For all we know, infection forms (and certainly the Flood Super Cell) are too small to be affected by the Halo blast. By the H3 terminal accounts, it would seem only the larger infected forms are disabled.
On their own, they are useless. So they would just waiting, dormant, for new hosts.

Message Index

Replies:

Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*Avateur 3/20/09 4:17 a.m.
     Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*Louis Wu 3/20/09 7:05 a.m.
           Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*JeSteR 343 3/20/09 8:26 a.m.
           Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 3/20/09 10:45 a.m.
     Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*Bry 3/20/09 10:28 a.m.
           Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*elpolloguapo 3/20/09 1:29 p.m.
                 Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) 3/20/09 1:43 p.m.
                       Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*xMixMasterx 3/20/09 2:02 p.m.
                             Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 3/20/09 3:43 p.m.
                                   Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*XMixMasterX 3/20/09 5:35 p.m.
                                         Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 3/20/09 7:55 p.m.
                                               Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*InnerRayg 3/20/09 9:51 p.m.
     Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 3/20/09 10:57 a.m.
           Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*Bry 3/20/09 11:37 a.m.
                 Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 3/20/09 3:38 p.m.
                       Here's a couple things you haven't considered.InnerRayg 3/20/09 4:31 p.m.
                             Re: Here's a couple things you haven't considered.Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) 3/20/09 4:57 p.m.
                             I think you're right, they don't work.SonofMacPhisto 3/20/09 5:27 p.m.
                                   Re: I think you're right, they don't work.Avateur 3/20/09 5:46 p.m.
                                         Re: I think you're right, they don't work.Bry 3/20/09 6:56 p.m.
                                               Terminals inconclusive?/Watchmen connection *sp*SonofMacPhisto 3/20/09 7:21 p.m.
                                                     This is my thoughts on the Infestation in Halo Wa.InnerRayg 3/20/09 9:48 p.m.
                                                           Re: This is my thoughts on the Infestation in HaloBry 3/20/09 9:55 p.m.
                                                                 Re: This is my thoughts on the Infestation in HaloInnerRayg 3/21/09 12:11 a.m.
                                                                       Re: This is my thoughts on the Infestation in HaloBry 3/21/09 6:35 a.m.
                                                                             Stupid new information, always changing things :PInnerRayg 3/21/09 4:56 p.m.
                             Re: Here's a couple things you haven't considered.Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 3/20/09 7:54 p.m.
                                   Re: Here's a couple things you haven't considered.InnerRayg 3/20/09 9:38 p.m.
                                         Re: Here's a couple things you haven't considered.Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 3/20/09 9:51 p.m.
                                               Re: Here's a couple things you haven't considered.Bry 3/20/09 9:59 p.m.
                                                     Re: Here's a couple things you haven't considered.Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 3/20/09 11:05 p.m.
                                                           Re: Here's a couple things you haven't considered.Bry 3/20/09 11:21 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.