glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Here's a couple things you haven't considered.
Posted By: InnerRaygDate: 3/20/09 4:31 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP* (Stephen L. (SoundEffect))

First, we don't know who Anders is teaching. Could be anyone, including people who would know full well about Onyx. Especially if they're talking about alien artifacts, something nobody else seems really aware of in the books, even the Spartans.

I mean, it's heavily hinted in the book that if not related, Anders and Halsey are at least very similar and have much in common. You're telling me somone like that couldn't find out about Onyx if they didn't want to? Especially if she studied xenobiology for a living?

As for the slip space problem, I don't see the trouble. After all, it's pretty clearly demonstrated in Halo 2 and Ghosts of Onyx that a human ship can catch the "wake" of a Covenant ship entering slip space and thus travel at a far greater speed than they normally could achieve. Spirit of Fire did this. End of problem.

For the ships: I was under the impression that the planet was a place where ships were manufactured, not that the ships were ready to go right then.

And here's the big thing, the Flood problem. Why is such a problem that there are flood on the planet? Did it ever occur to you that maybe the Halo rings just don't work? We keep discovering infestations everywhere. The rings stopped the flood from taking the galaxy, maybe, if only because there was nothing left to take, but it really obviously did not kill them all.

Message Index

Replies:

Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*Avateur 3/20/09 4:17 a.m.
     Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*Louis Wu 3/20/09 7:05 a.m.
           Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*JeSteR 343 3/20/09 8:26 a.m.
           Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 3/20/09 10:45 a.m.
     Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*Bry 3/20/09 10:28 a.m.
           Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*elpolloguapo 3/20/09 1:29 p.m.
                 Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) 3/20/09 1:43 p.m.
                       Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*xMixMasterx 3/20/09 2:02 p.m.
                             Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 3/20/09 3:43 p.m.
                                   Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*XMixMasterX 3/20/09 5:35 p.m.
                                         Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 3/20/09 7:55 p.m.
                                               Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*InnerRayg 3/20/09 9:51 p.m.
     Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 3/20/09 10:57 a.m.
           Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*Bry 3/20/09 11:37 a.m.
                 Re: Halo Wars canonical issues *SP*Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 3/20/09 3:38 p.m.
                       Here's a couple things you haven't considered.InnerRayg 3/20/09 4:31 p.m.
                             Re: Here's a couple things you haven't considered.Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) 3/20/09 4:57 p.m.
                             I think you're right, they don't work.SonofMacPhisto 3/20/09 5:27 p.m.
                                   Re: I think you're right, they don't work.Avateur 3/20/09 5:46 p.m.
                                         Re: I think you're right, they don't work.Bry 3/20/09 6:56 p.m.
                                               Terminals inconclusive?/Watchmen connection *sp*SonofMacPhisto 3/20/09 7:21 p.m.
                                                     This is my thoughts on the Infestation in Halo Wa.InnerRayg 3/20/09 9:48 p.m.
                                                           Re: This is my thoughts on the Infestation in HaloBry 3/20/09 9:55 p.m.
                                                                 Re: This is my thoughts on the Infestation in HaloInnerRayg 3/21/09 12:11 a.m.
                                                                       Re: This is my thoughts on the Infestation in HaloBry 3/21/09 6:35 a.m.
                                                                             Stupid new information, always changing things :PInnerRayg 3/21/09 4:56 p.m.
                             Re: Here's a couple things you haven't considered.Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 3/20/09 7:54 p.m.
                                   Re: Here's a couple things you haven't considered.InnerRayg 3/20/09 9:38 p.m.
                                         Re: Here's a couple things you haven't considered.Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 3/20/09 9:51 p.m.
                                               Re: Here's a couple things you haven't considered.Bry 3/20/09 9:59 p.m.
                                                     Re: Here's a couple things you haven't considered.Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 3/20/09 11:05 p.m.
                                                           Re: Here's a couple things you haven't considered.Bry 3/20/09 11:21 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.