Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: In all Fairness...
Posted By: Elan SleazbaganoDate: 8/14/02 9:42 p.m.

In Response To: Re: In all Fairness... (Warbow)

: Bungie expected the gaming centers to actually use the random seeding for
: setting up games. If the centers had done the random seeding most of the
: teaming up would have been eliminated. It is sad that many centers didn't
: consider this to be important.

: At least that is my take.

Your definitely right, but I don't think Bungie should have condoned such a thing, even if you were randomly selected into a match with a friend of yours. I know its not in the rules, but blatant teaming up (like standing side by side in the hill with someone) is just ridiculous. If you want the truly skilled players to become champs (or at least have the chance to be), then how could you condone teaming up in a FFA tournament. Yes, a really good player could get in, but believe me its a lot harder to get in on 2 people then 1, esp if they do things like: When one guy in the hill has a tank and the other is standing, or one has a tank and the other has a ghost, or one whatever, its nearly impossible to get in and get some time, even if its just 2 people standing there. Thats douible the fire hitting you. Thats double the targets to elminate. Even if you make it in, won't you be severly damaged? Its just not right at all.

Ok, so you say, maybe they didn't know they were in there? Umm no, there were people standing directly in front of each other, circling, it was really ridiclous, and I felt really bad for the rest of the people in the game with them because they stood no chance.

I expected it to be totally random, that would have solved a lot of problems. What would be the chance that you would be in the same match with your friend out of 100 or so people?

Elan Sleazbagano<---

Message Index

Replies:

1st Round write upTeam Overkill 8/13/02 11:31 p.m.
     Re: 1st Round write upXcruiser 8/14/02 12:00 a.m.
           Re: 1st Round write upElan Sleazbagano 8/14/02 12:38 a.m.
                 Re: 1st Round write upXcruiser 8/14/02 8:40 a.m.
     ANYONE WHO FELT CHEATED! READ THIS!Miguel Chavez 8/14/02 1:22 a.m.
           Re: ANYONE WHO FELT CHEATED! READ THIS!Xcruiser 8/14/02 8:48 a.m.
                 Re: ANYONE WHO FELT CHEATED! READ THIS!Warbow 8/14/02 9:30 a.m.
                       Re: ANYONE WHO FELT CHEATED! READ THIS!Xcruiser 8/14/02 9:59 a.m.
                             Re: ANYONE WHO FELT CHEATED! READ THIS!Warbow 8/14/02 10:11 a.m.
                                   chilloddworld18 8/14/02 10:48 a.m.
                                   Re: ANYONE WHO FELT CHEATED! READ THIS!Xcruiser 8/14/02 3:10 p.m.
           In all Fairness...PCDestroyer 8/14/02 10:00 a.m.
                 Re: In all Fairness...El Bastard™ 8/14/02 3:34 p.m.
                 Re: In all Fairness...Elan Sleazbagano 8/14/02 6:59 p.m.
                       Re: In all Fairness...PCDestroyer 8/14/02 8:53 p.m.
                             Re: In all Fairness...vector40 8/14/02 9:05 p.m.
                                   Re: In all Fairness...Elan Sleazbagano 8/14/02 9:14 p.m.
                                         Re: In all Fairness...Warbow 8/14/02 9:29 p.m.
                                               Re: In all Fairness...Elan Sleazbagano 8/14/02 9:42 p.m.
                                         Re: In all Fairness...Louis Wu 8/14/02 9:48 p.m.
                                               Re: In all Fairness...Warbow 8/14/02 9:54 p.m.
                                   Re: In all Fairness...PCDestroyer 8/15/02 10:41 a.m.
           Re: ANYONE WHO FELT CHEATED! READ THIS!Risq 8/14/02 12:21 p.m.
           Re: ANYONE WHO FELT CHEATED! READ THIS!Elan Sleazbagano 8/14/02 7:04 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.