glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Crux (and Matt), you infer I will be ignored?!?!
Posted By: XNOR <urban_will@hotmail.com>Date: 1/8/02 11:32 p.m.

In relation to http://halo.bungie.org/oldnews.html?item=3955, you ask that there be no questions about the PC/Mac Halo version. First i must say that there must be tons of people like me that have been waiting over two years for this version to release and i understand that the question is getting a little worn, "What about the PC/Mac version?"

Yes, M$ came along and spoiled a lot for many of us. Such high expectations having been moved to the back burner and even thrown away. Well i dont know if its M$ who has said keep those animals (PC/Mac Halo fans) back, they will ruin us if we let that version out so soon. It could be Bungie that is on short-leave and will soon be well on their way to producing the rightful version of Halo. It could very well be end of April when i see Halo in a PC box on the store shelves.

But what i want to hear is a word of what is going on. I want to know that Bungie IS in fact thinking of those that are STILL waiting. I want to have a Halo Update that references the porting of our game. I follow these Halo sites day-in and day-out. I have spoilers off. I wait and wait. And here you are with, "Please no "is there a PC version coming?" I mean, c'mon. There are more interesting questions that can be raised especially about various things in Halo alone. The PC/Mac question will be ignored,..." And what do i come here for? A single word from Bungie that proves that hope is just over the horizon.

Call me hopeful, call me pathetic. But there are so many others like me that have been waiting long enough.

Message Index

Replies:

Crux (and Matt), you infer I will be ignored?!?!XNOR 1/8/02 11:32 p.m.
     Rob McLees != In Charge of Mac/PC VersionsIlium Rise 1/9/02 12:17 a.m.
     Re: Crux (and Matt), you infer I will be ignored?!Matt 1/9/02 12:54 a.m.
           Re: Crux (and Matt), you infer I will be ignored?!Pfhor 1/9/02 1:04 a.m.
                 Re: Crux (and Matt), you infer I will be ignored?!Djof 1/9/02 9:48 a.m.
                       Re: Crux (and Matt), you infer I will be ignored?!Caerdwyn 1/9/02 10:02 a.m.
                             Re: Crux (and Matt), you infer I will be ignored?!*Ar-Isildur of *WP* 1/9/02 3:50 p.m.
           Re: Crux (and Matt), you infer I will be ignored?!Akira 1/9/02 11:45 a.m.
           Re: Crux (and Matt), you infer I will be ignored?!Morphius 1/9/02 1:39 p.m.
                 ClarificationMSN 1/9/02 4:29 p.m.
                       Re: ClarificationMorphius 1/14/02 4:07 p.m.
           Good answer Matt!Knight Premier 1/9/02 4:20 p.m.
           Silence is golden; future of PC Halo? (long)Zaruthustran 1/9/02 4:39 p.m.
                 Re: Silence is golden; future of PC Halo? (long)OoACoO 1/9/02 5:40 p.m.
                       Re: Silence is golden; future of PC Halo? (long)Zaruthustran 1/9/02 7:56 p.m.
           interestingTynskel 1/9/02 4:56 p.m.
           STOP BLEATINGRage Reset 1/9/02 6:58 p.m.
     What he is saying is...Harry 1/9/02 12:56 a.m.
     Exactly what I wanted to hear Matt!XNOR 1/9/02 12:24 p.m.
           Re: Exactly what I wanted to hear Matt!Gorehead 1/9/02 2:57 p.m.
                 Re: Exactly what I wanted to hear Matt!Paladin 1/9/02 4:19 p.m.
                 Re: Exactly what I wanted to hear Matt!DFo3D 1/9/02 9:25 p.m.
                       Re: Exactly what I wanted to hear Matt!Gorehead 1/10/02 12:50 a.m.
                             Brilliant post!Miguel Chavez 1/10/02 7:40 a.m.
                             Re: Exactly what I wanted to hear Matt!PCDestroyer 1/10/02 9:25 a.m.
                                   Re: Exactly what I wanted to hear Matt!Gorehead 1/10/02 9:40 a.m.
                                         Re: Exactly what I wanted to hear Matt!Mike 1/14/02 6:11 p.m.
           Re: Exactly what I wanted to hear Matt!Steve 1/9/02 3:24 p.m.
           Re: Exactly what I wanted to hear Matt!Andrew Nagy 1/10/02 7:50 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.