Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -
Posted By: General Vagueness <General.Vagueness@gmail.com>Date: 5/14/12 11:34 p.m.

In Response To: Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA - (RC Master)

: Gold Skulls have a circley-thing around them. Silver Skulls do not.

: Where is the argument about what belongs in 'classic skulls'?

I'm saying with that the argument wouldn't need to happen in the first place, although now hearing about Boom I'm not sure what it is or should be classified as.
I haven't gone through the game with the new graphics yet, (I'm still part-way through just with the new music-- I want to try both of them independently and together and I was busy with college), so I don't have any skulls except Grunt Funeral, so I'm not clear on a lot of this still.

: All Gold Skulls just ain't fun, and more to the point, definitely isn't
: possible on levels like Two Betrayals because you start with just a
: Shotgun against 4 sentinels.

Just playing on Legendary isn't fun for a lot of people. It's all relative.

You cannot fall off the floor.

Message Index

Replies:

'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -HCEARC Master 5/14/12 1:20 a.m.
     I for one am glad you are doing this.The Alpha ELite 5/14/12 5:45 a.m.
           Re: I for one am glad you are doing this.Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 5/14/12 6:49 a.m.
           Re: I for one am glad you are doing this.RC Master 5/14/12 11:05 a.m.
     Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -General Vagueness 5/14/12 10:47 a.m.
           Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -RC Master 5/14/12 11:14 a.m.
                 Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -General Vagueness 5/14/12 1:42 p.m.
                       Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -uberfoop 5/14/12 2:16 p.m.
                       Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -RC Master 5/14/12 7:09 p.m.
                             Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -General Vagueness 5/14/12 11:34 p.m.
                                   Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -uberfoop 5/14/12 11:56 p.m.
                                   Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -RC Master 5/15/12 1:35 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.