Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

I for one am glad you are doing this.
Posted By: The Alpha ELite <ryan.flanagan3@yahoo.co.uk>Date: 5/14/12 5:45 a.m.

In Response To: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -HCEA (RC Master)

“There are times when a man has to push his principles aside and do the right thing”

H:CEA LASO is stupid. Your videos were kinda fun none-the-less but the style is more entertaining from a variety aspect and completion is an actual accomplishment with classic skulls.

Did you try the level Keyes? That level is a bitch in true LASO anyway (after going up the gravlift, the dead grunts explode - I haven't been able to pass it).

Pillar Of Autumn looks awesome in LASO! Instant recharge from melee is a really cool concept.

I'm excited to see the rest of your videos :)

My Youtube Channel

Message Index

Replies:

'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -HCEARC Master 5/14/12 1:20 a.m.
     I for one am glad you are doing this.The Alpha ELite 5/14/12 5:45 a.m.
           Re: I for one am glad you are doing this.Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 5/14/12 6:49 a.m.
           Re: I for one am glad you are doing this.RC Master 5/14/12 11:05 a.m.
     Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -General Vagueness 5/14/12 10:47 a.m.
           Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -RC Master 5/14/12 11:14 a.m.
                 Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -General Vagueness 5/14/12 1:42 p.m.
                       Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -uberfoop 5/14/12 2:16 p.m.
                       Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -RC Master 5/14/12 7:09 p.m.
                             Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -General Vagueness 5/14/12 11:34 p.m.
                                   Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -uberfoop 5/14/12 11:56 p.m.
                                   Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -RC Master 5/15/12 1:35 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.