Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -
Posted By: RC MasterDate: 5/14/12 7:09 p.m.

In Response To: Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA - (General Vagueness)

: IIRC they mostly have different circles around the icons, and if you hadn't
: said anything I wouldn't have known it meant anything.

Gold Skulls have a circley-thing around them. Silver Skulls do not.

: It wouldn't, but you could do a Solo Legendary All Primary Skulls On and
: there wouldn't be any argument about what belongs where and why,

Where is the argument about what belongs in 'classic skulls'?

: and it
: would probably be easier to say (without getting pounced on) that that's
: more difficult or takes more skill or whatever than having all skulls on.

Who is getting pounced on?

All Gold Skulls just ain't fun, and more to the point, definitely isn't possible on levels like Two Betrayals because you start with just a Shotgun against 4 sentinels.

: I am wondering though, I was under the
: impression that Boom was essentially the same as Cowbell and Sputnik
: before it, but it's not on your list, so is that not the case?

What Uberfoop said. Try playing AotCR against those Wraiths with Boom on. Or even just a bit of the Library and see how far the Carriers are damaging you from. Then come back and tell me that's fun and fair.

Message Index

Replies:

'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -HCEARC Master 5/14/12 1:20 a.m.
     I for one am glad you are doing this.The Alpha ELite 5/14/12 5:45 a.m.
           Re: I for one am glad you are doing this.Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 5/14/12 6:49 a.m.
           Re: I for one am glad you are doing this.RC Master 5/14/12 11:05 a.m.
     Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -General Vagueness 5/14/12 10:47 a.m.
           Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -RC Master 5/14/12 11:14 a.m.
                 Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -General Vagueness 5/14/12 1:42 p.m.
                       Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -uberfoop 5/14/12 2:16 p.m.
                       Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -RC Master 5/14/12 7:09 p.m.
                             Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -General Vagueness 5/14/12 11:34 p.m.
                                   Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -uberfoop 5/14/12 11:56 p.m.
                                   Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -RC Master 5/15/12 1:35 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.