Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -
Posted By: General Vagueness <General.Vagueness@gmail.com>Date: 5/14/12 10:47 a.m.

In Response To: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -HCEA (RC Master)

: So when Anniversary released with so many (and weird) new skulls, there was a
: bit of a question raised in the Mythic Community* about whether definition

: [snip]

: *The people interested in, develop tactics for, and complete the games on
: Legendary, All Skulls On, no deaths, no saves, and prove it with stats and
: saved games.

You can't do the stats part with Halo: Anniversary though, and if campaign scoring was in the skulls would probably be divided into primary and secondary (or gold and silver or whatever) like they usually are and there would be no need for this debate (not that there was in the first place, I'm still trying to figure out why you typed so much about it here if you think it's obvious). So yeah, campaign scoring would've really improved it. Also I'm surprised the ammo reduction skulls don't override Bandanna.

You cannot fall off the floor.

Message Index

Replies:

'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -HCEARC Master 5/14/12 1:20 a.m.
     I for one am glad you are doing this.The Alpha ELite 5/14/12 5:45 a.m.
           Re: I for one am glad you are doing this.Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 5/14/12 6:49 a.m.
           Re: I for one am glad you are doing this.RC Master 5/14/12 11:05 a.m.
     Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -General Vagueness 5/14/12 10:47 a.m.
           Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -RC Master 5/14/12 11:14 a.m.
                 Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -General Vagueness 5/14/12 1:42 p.m.
                       Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -uberfoop 5/14/12 2:16 p.m.
                       Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -RC Master 5/14/12 7:09 p.m.
                             Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -General Vagueness 5/14/12 11:34 p.m.
                                   Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -uberfoop 5/14/12 11:56 p.m.
                                   Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -RC Master 5/15/12 1:35 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.