Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -
Posted By: RC MasterDate: 5/14/12 11:14 a.m.

In Response To: Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA - (General Vagueness)

: You can't do the stats part with Halo: Anniversary though, and if campaign
: scoring was in the skulls would probably be divided into primary and
: secondary

They actually are. It's indicated by the circles around the icons.

: like they usually are and there
: would be no need for this debate

Why would the classification of skulls into groups affect whether 'all skulls on' actually included all skulls?

: (not that there was in the first place,
: I'm still trying to figure out why you typed so much about it here if you
: think it's obvious).

It wasn't obvious. I said take bandanna off straight away, but then it took a few months for me to decide what other skulls to take off and find a nice, easy definition. I can go skull-by-skull with my objections if you like.

Message Index

Replies:

'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -HCEARC Master 5/14/12 1:20 a.m.
     I for one am glad you are doing this.The Alpha ELite 5/14/12 5:45 a.m.
           Re: I for one am glad you are doing this.Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 5/14/12 6:49 a.m.
           Re: I for one am glad you are doing this.RC Master 5/14/12 11:05 a.m.
     Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -General Vagueness 5/14/12 10:47 a.m.
           Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -RC Master 5/14/12 11:14 a.m.
                 Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -General Vagueness 5/14/12 1:42 p.m.
                       Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -uberfoop 5/14/12 2:16 p.m.
                       Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -RC Master 5/14/12 7:09 p.m.
                             Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -General Vagueness 5/14/12 11:34 p.m.
                                   Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -uberfoop 5/14/12 11:56 p.m.
                                   Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -RC Master 5/15/12 1:35 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.