Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -
Posted By: General Vagueness <General.Vagueness@gmail.com>Date: 5/14/12 1:42 p.m.

In Response To: Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA - (RC Master)

: They actually are. It's indicated by the circles around the icons.

IIRC they mostly have different circles around the icons, and if you hadn't said anything I wouldn't have known it meant anything.

: Why would the classification of skulls into groups affect whether 'all skulls
: on' actually included all skulls?

It wouldn't, but you could do a Solo Legendary All Primary Skulls On and there wouldn't be any argument about what belongs where and why, and it would probably be easier to say (without getting pounced on) that that's more difficult or takes more skill or whatever than having all skulls on.

: It wasn't obvious. I said take bandanna off straight away, but then it took a
: few months for me to decide what other skulls to take off and find a nice,
: easy definition. I can go skull-by-skull with my objections if you like.

Personally, specifically, I don't care that much one way or the other. I do care about what it means for other players (partly because I'm a caring person, partly because I want to have people to play with, and partly because I want to have people to play with that aren't complaining about the game every 5 minutes). I am wondering though, I was under the impression that Boom was essentially the same as Cowbell and Sputnik before it, but it's not on your list, so is that not the case?

You cannot fall off the floor.

Message Index

Replies:

'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -HCEARC Master 5/14/12 1:20 a.m.
     I for one am glad you are doing this.The Alpha ELite 5/14/12 5:45 a.m.
           Re: I for one am glad you are doing this.Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 5/14/12 6:49 a.m.
           Re: I for one am glad you are doing this.RC Master 5/14/12 11:05 a.m.
     Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -General Vagueness 5/14/12 10:47 a.m.
           Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -RC Master 5/14/12 11:14 a.m.
                 Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -General Vagueness 5/14/12 1:42 p.m.
                       Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -uberfoop 5/14/12 2:16 p.m.
                       Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -RC Master 5/14/12 7:09 p.m.
                             Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -General Vagueness 5/14/12 11:34 p.m.
                                   Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -uberfoop 5/14/12 11:56 p.m.
                                   Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -RC Master 5/15/12 1:35 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.