glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: I for one am glad you are doing this.
Posted By: Stephen L. (SoundEffect) <soundeffect@hotmail.com>Date: 5/14/12 6:49 a.m.

In Response To: I for one am glad you are doing this. (The Alpha ELite)

: “There are times when a man has to push his principles aside and do the right
: thing”

: H:CEA LASO is stupid. Your videos were kinda fun none-the-less but the style
: is more entertaining from a variety aspect and completion is an actual
: accomplishment with classic skulls.

: Did you try the level Keyes? That level is a bitch in true LASO anyway (after
: going up the gravlift, the dead grunts explode - I haven't been able to
: pass it).

: Pillar Of Autumn looks awesome in LASO! Instant recharge from melee is a
: really cool concept.

: I'm excited to see the rest of your videos :)

I haven't done LASO, but I did a full playthrough with Grunt Funeral on, and you're right you can get stuck dying over and over coming up that lift, but once (and just once) managed to get by it. It's a bitch that you get a checkpoint coming up the lift or it'd be easier to get by that section without replaying the level as I had to.

My HBO Articles

Message Index

Replies:

'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -HCEARC Master 5/14/12 1:20 a.m.
     I for one am glad you are doing this.The Alpha ELite 5/14/12 5:45 a.m.
           Re: I for one am glad you are doing this.Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 5/14/12 6:49 a.m.
           Re: I for one am glad you are doing this.RC Master 5/14/12 11:05 a.m.
     Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -General Vagueness 5/14/12 10:47 a.m.
           Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -RC Master 5/14/12 11:14 a.m.
                 Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -General Vagueness 5/14/12 1:42 p.m.
                       Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -uberfoop 5/14/12 2:16 p.m.
                       Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -RC Master 5/14/12 7:09 p.m.
                             Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -General Vagueness 5/14/12 11:34 p.m.
                                   Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -uberfoop 5/14/12 11:56 p.m.
                                   Re: 'Legendary Classic Skulls' difficulty on PoA -RC Master 5/15/12 1:35 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.