Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: How Head"hunter" should be played... *video**l
Posted By: GodlyPerfection <godlyperfection@reachingperfection.com>Date: 10/25/10 3:19 p.m.

In Response To: Re: How Head"hunter" should be played... *video**l (drdoctor)

: While I'm really interested in Hoarders I'm not sure it's the way it SHOULD
: be played. Though I will agree that the default iteration of Headhunter is
: more like Head-Scavenger.

: I've been trying to think of some interesting headhunter variants myself...

: quick question... can teleporters transmit objestives now or no?

Lol... you like the thread title? It was a way to get people to read it. A title that screams either come start a flamewar or come agree/disagree with said suggestion. It is a great advertisement technique. ;) It got you to read the thread right? And it isn't entirely off topic. :P

Personally I think the headhunter gameplay does not match the name at all. I never feel like a hunter. I always feel like a scavenger... as you said. The feel that we created was not intentional, just a side product of the idea we had. We started with something like, "What happens to skulls when we cover the map with a drop point?" and then it progressed into "What if we have the drop point spawn late into the game so you don't score skulls immediately?". From there the rest of the settings fell into place.

As far as objectives and teleporters go, I'm assuming you mean by themselves. I am almost 100% sure that they don't. Don't quote me, cuz I haven't tried it... but it doesn't seem like it would work.

Reaching Perfection Blog

Message Index

Replies:

How Head"hunter" should be played... *video**long*GodlyPerfection 10/25/10 2:17 p.m.
     Re: How Head"hunter" should be played... *video**lJillybean 10/25/10 2:45 p.m.
           Re: How Head"hunter" should be played... *video**lGodlyPerfection 10/25/10 3:22 p.m.
                 Re: How Head"hunter" should be played... *video**lJillybean 10/25/10 3:27 p.m.
                       Re: How Head"hunter" should be played... *video**lGodlyPerfection 10/25/10 3:47 p.m.
                 Reminds me of Assassins creed.sharpsniper99 10/25/10 8:02 p.m.
     Re: How Head"hunter" should be played... *video**ldrdoctor 10/25/10 3:03 p.m.
           Re: How Head"hunter" should be played... *video**lGodlyPerfection 10/25/10 3:19 p.m.
     Re: How Head"hunter" should be played... *video**lPhoenix_9286 10/25/10 3:30 p.m.
           Re: How Head"hunter" should be played... *video**lGodlyPerfection 10/25/10 3:45 p.m.
     Re: How Head"hunter" should be played... *video**lPkmnrulz240 10/25/10 4:19 p.m.
           Re: How Head"hunter" should be played... *video**lGodlyPerfection 10/25/10 4:40 p.m.
     Re: How Head"hunter" should be played... *video**lZackDark 10/25/10 4:30 p.m.
           Re: How Head"hunter" should be played... *video**lGodlyPerfection 10/25/10 4:43 p.m.
     Disagree with your title....Chris101b 10/25/10 5:46 p.m.
           Re: Disagree with your title....GodlyPerfection 10/25/10 6:16 p.m.
     Re: How Head"hunter" should be played... *video**lSep7imus [subnova] 10/25/10 9:29 p.m.
           Re: How Head"hunter" should be played... *video**lnash--housewares 10/26/10 12:00 p.m.
     Re: How Head"hunter" should be played... *video**lThe Loot 10/25/10 10:34 p.m.
     Re: How Head"hunter" should be played... *video**lRC Master 10/26/10 6:48 a.m.
           Re: How Head"hunter" should be played... *video**lGodlyPerfection 10/26/10 2:24 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.