Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

well i must say....
Posted By: Adeamus [IMG] <jesse@imgmagazine.com>Date: 9/26/99 11:47 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Musings on the Nathan Interview (Nathan)

i am the worlds most Die hard fan of halo right now, you should see my folders thare all Halo Logos and Screens i printed off (as in school folders)

my friends say im obessed (well mabie i am, i have 4 halo posters i printed on my walls right now)

but still i must say i have never been this awwed by a game, im prepared to upgrade my computer to what ever i haveto to play this game, even if it means getting a G4 (witch im saveing for righ now anyway)

anyway keep doing what your doing, the articals about halo i have ever seen the writers just about bowing to, i mean you awwing everyone. im willing to bet Caramacs still shakeing in his boots from the keynote.

the thing that scares me the most is all thows math books, right now im studing programming (on my personal time, im 15) and my dream is to work for bungie, and it has been my dream since i first played Marathon 2 (about a year and a half ago, my old comp coudlent even run it, i just got this one a year and a half ago)

still if halo even brings half the stuff its promising its still gona be the game that makes eveyone bow to bungie and its non corprate humor, after all who here has ever seen a picture of blizzards teams, or thare picnic. bungie has personality blizzard is just a faceless corprate entity

MORE POWER TO BUNGIE

Message Index

Replies:

Musings on the Nathan InterviewMark Levin 9/25/99 6:01 p.m.
     Re: Musings on the Nathan InterviewShataan 9/26/99 1:26 a.m.
           Re: Musings on the Nathan InterviewNathan 9/26/99 3:30 a.m.
                 Some more musings (and suggestions...)mad.max 9/26/99 7:20 a.m.
                       Who's Really in Charge ... ;)Nathan 9/26/99 4:15 p.m.
                             Re: Who's Really in Charge ... ;)Shataan 9/26/99 6:32 p.m.
                             Awwww....mad.max 9/27/99 9:44 a.m.
                                   Re: Awwww....Nathan 9/28/99 12:24 a.m.
                             Re: Who's Really in Charge ... ;)Forensic 9/27/99 12:18 p.m.
                 Re: Musings on the Nathan InterviewShataan 9/26/99 11:45 a.m.
                 well i must say....Adeamus [IMG] 9/26/99 11:47 a.m.
                       Re: well i must say....Mr. Eez 9/26/99 4:31 p.m.
                       Re: well i must say....Loren Petrich 9/26/99 5:51 p.m.
                 Re: Musings on the Nathan InterviewShataan 9/26/99 12:32 p.m.
                       Re: Musings on the Nathan InterviewBen Schodek 9/26/99 2:03 p.m.
                             Re: Musings on the Nathan InterviewShataan 9/26/99 6:25 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.