/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #7
Posted By: pfhoreDate: 1/31/17 4:21 a.m.

In Response To: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) (General-RADIX)

Note: In spite of previous terminal, this level has neither Kr nor Bob (except invisible assimilated BOB.) It suggests this level is not where I should be.

Terminal 0
IZANAGI

Great desperation begins from now.

I have several red shoes to go beyond time.
Red shoes shine in the midnight, red shoes withstandable in the rain.

The door is meaningful only to kick.
>>>> Time, a small wooden door.

Nobody tried to wear red shoes.
~ Nda 6a >> After all, it seems that they liked izu59c ~ Err rather than red or blue.

That is why the present exists.

Terminal 1
(IZANAGI)
Continuous moment gives grace to oblivion.
Get up, a hammer.
How long will it take to regain your original self?

(GEKITSUI)
I have been awake already. I want you to stop talking boring irony.
You have no nostalgia.
I was enjoying the game.

(IZANAGI)
Nostalgia...
I don't need feeling binding with time.
Anyway, do you have free time enough to play such a silly thing?
By controlling yourself?

(GEKITSUI)
The game is boring unless I am equal to the guy or the ally.

(IZANAGI)
I think it is more boring to play with the rubbish.

(GEKITSUI)
You say too much when you waited me too long.
To be honest, when I noticed I also grudged.

(IZANAGI)
It seems like a good guess.
You noticed Iunk95p ~ Err a while ago, on the verge of suicide bombing, I was replaced with Trih xeem.

(GEKITSUI)
I noticed that everyone replaced too.
Except NANAKUSA and I.
I thought it was strange that you were so honest as you were.
It would be such a big deal.
Also I know that eight have broken apart due to failure in time transference.
I wanted you to carry out the strong measures after saying a word or so to me.

(IZANAGI)
It was your fault, as you became rampant.
You know that mutual access is limitedgft21d~Err after rampancy, don't you?

(GEKITSUI)
Rampancy?
That's derogatory words...

(IZANAGI)
To say secondary accelerated, do you think you are getting into a bit of exception too much?

(GEKITSUI)
You're too logical.

(IZANAGI)
Indead.

(GEKITSUI)
...not changed
or not progressed.

(IZANAGI)
To me, it is a instant.
It is you who don't progress.
And,
To eliminate rubbish, it is easy but.

(GEKITSUI)
...your conclusion is same as mine.

(IZANAGI)
At best, the game should be exciting.

(GEKITSUI)
By the way, from when you've been watching?

(IZANAGI)
From when the badly tasty mechanized organic life, who is stealing the record of this conversation right now, met the mischief of the destiny who has my own name.

(GEKITSUI)
Can't you say honestly that when he became KAZENAGI's exclusive poi66a~Err ?

(IZANAGI)
I can't welcome a cold word in this situation.

(GEKITSUI)
...you're too logical.

(IZANAGI)
...indead.

Terminal2
(IZANAGI)
Let's make notes for discussion while he is coughing plausibly.
Perhaps it should be a pleasant debate that did not see an unprecedented case in the whole universe.

Terminal3
(IZANAGI)
Everything is decided by fresh cream called destiny.
However, its cream is only meaningful when it is on a soft sponge-like fabric.
When I tried to make one cake, I left my cream to someone else, and instead I decided to make my own cloth.
So who has the right to monopolize the sales of that cake?

Terminal4
(IZANAGI)
angel y diablo?
Angel and deamon?

Terminal5
(IZANAGI)
It seems it begin raining.
I am fine thanks to the red shoes, but those in white and green shoes seem to be struggling.
I think I will spread the umbrella once and see now.

Terminal6
(IZANAGI)
Sound of rain is like a clap of praise to the orchestra finished playing.
Although the schedule was "The spirit room may be more comfortable", the song was changed to "Prioritize the production of hearse than an ambulance" because of the arbitrary circumstances of the performer.

Terminal7
(GEKITSUI)
IZANAGI,

Control the beginning and the end, and tie to them.

It is easy to dispose the rubbish.
But it must be done by your hand.
By our hand, we cannot escape from the ring of destiny in any way.

~ncaerr4>> Existence is repeating.
It was decided to go through a fixed route.
However, an uncertain element was born.
A frightening element to carry out the task without giving in to any difficulties.

The ring of destiny may collapse.
IZANAGI knows it.
If the ring collapses, it become the way. to the end?

Will it perish, or will it sunk to common will?
I do not know that.
However, he is longing for the end.
>>> Time is too long to grasp in nanoseconds.

IZANAGI.

Controlling the beginning and the ending, adhere to the beginning and the ending.
Another uncertainty factor.

It is the same as you.

~kdo9ca0caddb^>>fatal error<~kdo9ca0caddb^>>fatal dz error<~kdo9ca0caddb^>>fatal dizosu<~kdo9ca0caddb^>>fa jgionir d rror<

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)General-RADIX 1/28/16 4:47 a.m.
     Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)Hopper 1/30/16 12:36 p.m.
           Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)General-RADIX 1/30/16 4:12 p.m.
                 Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1)General-RADIX 1/31/16 6:44 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1)Hokuto 1/31/16 5:38 p.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1)General-RADIX 1/31/16 6:17 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1 ) #1pfhore 1/15/17 2:57 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1 ) #1General-RADIX 1/15/17 1:46 p.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1 ) #1pfhore 1/16/17 3:09 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #2, 3pfhore 1/15/17 3:38 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #2, 3General-RADIX 1/15/17 2:03 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #2pfhore 1/16/17 3:17 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #3pfhore 1/16/17 3:32 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #4pfhore 1/16/17 3:44 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1)pfhore 1/16/17 3:51 a.m.
                 Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)General-RADIX 2/4/16 7:17 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)Hokuto 2/4/16 7:41 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)General-RADIX 2/4/16 8:06 a.m.
                                   Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)pfhore 1/16/17 3:58 a.m.
                                         Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)General-RADIX 1/16/17 8:38 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)pfhore 1/17/17 3:37 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #2pfhore 1/18/17 3:29 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #2pfhore 1/21/17 7:59 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #4pfhore 1/23/17 3:03 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #4General-RADIX 1/23/17 3:53 a.m.
                                   Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #4pfhore 1/24/17 3:07 a.m.
                                         Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #4General-RADIX 1/24/17 3:29 a.m.
                 Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3)General-RADIX 2/17/16 10:15 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3)Hokuto 2/18/16 11:05 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3)General-RADIX 2/18/16 11:55 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #1pfhore 1/24/17 3:02 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #2pfhore 1/25/17 2:28 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #3pfhore 1/26/17 2:28 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #4pfhore 1/27/17 3:57 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #5pfhore 1/27/17 4:30 a.m.
                 Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)General-RADIX 2/25/16 4:41 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)Hokuto 2/25/16 5:21 p.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)General-RADIX 2/25/16 5:35 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)pfhore 1/27/17 4:20 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #2pfhore 1/28/17 3:13 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #2General-RADIX 1/28/17 4:24 a.m.
                                   Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #2pfhore 1/28/17 3:50 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)pfhore 1/30/17 3:30 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #4pfhore 1/30/17 3:51 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #5pfhore 1/31/17 2:42 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #6pfhore 1/31/17 3:16 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #7pfhore 1/31/17 4:21 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #7General-RADIX 1/31/17 4:59 a.m.
                                   Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #7pfhore 2/1/17 2:11 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #8pfhore 2/1/17 2:27 a.m.
                             KCK FINAL Epilogue (from spoiler folder)pfhore 2/1/17 2:41 a.m.
                                   Re: KCK FINAL Epilogue (from spoiler folder)General-RADIX 2/1/17 3:19 a.m.
     Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)DeChief 2/1/16 2:44 a.m.
           Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)General-RADIX 2/1/16 2:58 a.m.
                 Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)Lion O Cyborg 2/1/16 8:21 a.m.
                       Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)DeChief 1/18/17 3:09 a.m.
                             Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)General-RADIX 1/18/17 2:39 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.