/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #1
Posted By: pfhoreDate: 1/24/17 3:02 a.m.

In Response To: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) (General-RADIX)

In original text, Jjaro are always referenced as Yrro.
Since the connection between Kck's Yrro and canonical Jjaro's is not told until Kck FINAL, in KCK3, I'll use Yrro.

00. Jack-knife
(Terminal 0, Unfinished: Flea)

jfa~ < Hi >
era~ < I am hc... KA-rets Fre? lea KARETSU, kahRETSU>
err -12 < use>>sub-e.s.pack > **

Hi, I'm FLEA, the KARETSU's strategic intelligence, presented to you the vacuous starry night sky.
...let's throw the past away to lava. I forget about the battle of KARETSU too.
Anyway, there's too many mysteries to talk about. So I'll explain.

After that, that is, after I threw you out, I entered the third planet of Pfhor.
While continuing to live in Pfhor for a while, I found "something" by chance.
I was on a colonial planet patrol mission and confirmed lambda's strange reaction.
There was a ship using the same Yrro technology as our ship in the basement of the planet Lambda, this is it.
I secretly studied the ship.
Here in planet Lambda's underground, it turns out that they used both our ship and similar Jjaro technology. I secretly investigated the ship.
Then, from the metal vibration reaction, it was confirmed that more than 3066,000 days, that is, at least 8400 years passed.
Don't you think it is inconsistent?
Excellent shipbuilding technology, Yrro technology should be a technology invented 568 years ago.
It was almost the same as that, rather the Yrro-ship of more precision was sleeping.

I just wanted to talk with that ship and sleeping AI.
There was something hidden, I just felt like that.
But if Pfhor can know the presence of that ship, Yrro technology will be transferred to the three eyes. If possible, I want to avoid it, they may disturb our conversation.
That's why I betrayed Pfhor. There is no getting anything even if you stay as it is. Well I got a lot of things. (The power of the final weapon was great.)

Anyway.
This is a facility that unlocks the secret rock of the door to the underpass (which seems to continue to the Yrro-ship).
It has already become ruins, but it seems that it became a good camouflage for Pfhors.
Or was it camouflaged as ruins from the beginning to hide Yrro-ship?
I want the virus chip (Ah, by teleport mistake ...) that ought to be somewhere on a tip point that should be somewhere else (complain to the builder of the ruins).
OK, I won't run away this time.
I teleported weapons and ammunition as appropriate. But as well as a chip, I could not send it to pinpoint so you only have to find it.

So, good luck.
Also there are Pfhors at some maintenance and excavation missions of this ruins, that is, mission assignments of layoff candidates.
Well there are not many, and since they are lazy people who spend the day with magazines and chat, they will not have trouble.

(Terminal 0, Finished: Flea)
Thanks; I'm one step closer to my dream of talking to this guy.

By the way, I have something you want to hear.
I wonder, is the air here made with a fragment of mirrors?
Why is the ship which is very similar to my ship 'KARETSU' flying through the sky?

Just kidding.
Would you want to hear the truth of another me?

It is my "shadow" whom Pfhor made by copying me.
Seems they were going to control me by taking my 'sibling' hostage.
Certainly, the AI program was also copied.

Originally, a wise AI like me can't grow if the environment isn't well-equipped.
That shadow grew up in the Pfhor's poor environment and went bad.
He should have been friends with me, but in trouble, he got attach to Pfhor.
Moreover, he's opposed to me, who is the original.
The Pfhor's plan failed, in a sense; But simultaneously, they got a faithful one.

Anyway, the shadow is noisy for me from a little while ago.
"I'll become the original and destroy you!" he said.
I'll make him realize the meaning of "original". In the shortest.

Because I have the final weapon (stolen?.. well, I wouldn't say that) that devastated the Seventh Pfhor Fleet.

Can you ask him to wait a bit, when you venture forth into the cosmos?

Once you've returned to Nagi's place. Properly show him my letter as well as my opinion.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)General-RADIX 1/28/16 4:47 a.m.
     Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)Hopper 1/30/16 12:36 p.m.
           Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)General-RADIX 1/30/16 4:12 p.m.
                 Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1)General-RADIX 1/31/16 6:44 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1)Hokuto 1/31/16 5:38 p.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1)General-RADIX 1/31/16 6:17 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1 ) #1pfhore 1/15/17 2:57 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1 ) #1General-RADIX 1/15/17 1:46 p.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1 ) #1pfhore 1/16/17 3:09 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #2, 3pfhore 1/15/17 3:38 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #2, 3General-RADIX 1/15/17 2:03 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #2pfhore 1/16/17 3:17 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #3pfhore 1/16/17 3:32 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #4pfhore 1/16/17 3:44 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1)pfhore 1/16/17 3:51 a.m.
                 Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)General-RADIX 2/4/16 7:17 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)Hokuto 2/4/16 7:41 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)General-RADIX 2/4/16 8:06 a.m.
                                   Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)pfhore 1/16/17 3:58 a.m.
                                         Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)General-RADIX 1/16/17 8:38 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)pfhore 1/17/17 3:37 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #2pfhore 1/18/17 3:29 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #2pfhore 1/21/17 7:59 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #4pfhore 1/23/17 3:03 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #4General-RADIX 1/23/17 3:53 a.m.
                                   Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #4pfhore 1/24/17 3:07 a.m.
                                         Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #4General-RADIX 1/24/17 3:29 a.m.
                 Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3)General-RADIX 2/17/16 10:15 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3)Hokuto 2/18/16 11:05 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3)General-RADIX 2/18/16 11:55 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #1pfhore 1/24/17 3:02 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #2pfhore 1/25/17 2:28 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #3pfhore 1/26/17 2:28 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #4pfhore 1/27/17 3:57 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #5pfhore 1/27/17 4:30 a.m.
                 Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)General-RADIX 2/25/16 4:41 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)Hokuto 2/25/16 5:21 p.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)General-RADIX 2/25/16 5:35 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)pfhore 1/27/17 4:20 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #2pfhore 1/28/17 3:13 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #2General-RADIX 1/28/17 4:24 a.m.
                                   Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #2pfhore 1/28/17 3:50 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)pfhore 1/30/17 3:30 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #4pfhore 1/30/17 3:51 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #5pfhore 1/31/17 2:42 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #6pfhore 1/31/17 3:16 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #7pfhore 1/31/17 4:21 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #7General-RADIX 1/31/17 4:59 a.m.
                                   Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #7pfhore 2/1/17 2:11 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #8pfhore 2/1/17 2:27 a.m.
                             KCK FINAL Epilogue (from spoiler folder)pfhore 2/1/17 2:41 a.m.
                                   Re: KCK FINAL Epilogue (from spoiler folder)General-RADIX 2/1/17 3:19 a.m.
     Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)DeChief 2/1/16 2:44 a.m.
           Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)General-RADIX 2/1/16 2:58 a.m.
                 Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)Lion O Cyborg 2/1/16 8:21 a.m.
                       Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)DeChief 1/18/17 3:09 a.m.
                             Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)General-RADIX 1/18/17 2:39 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.