/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3)
Posted By: General-RADIXDate: 2/17/16 10:15 p.m.

In Response To: Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon) (General-RADIX)

Stopped being lazy and finished off Ka-co-kh 3. Disclaimer: not a professional, grain of salt, etc. etc.

I changed 'Kyes' to 'Geki', to maintain the four-letter naming scheme with something pronounceable; while "Gekitsuchi" seems to be the name of his ship here, in Forever, it also seems to be Geki's full name.

--

00. Jack-knife

(Terminal 0, Unfinished: Flea)

“jfa‾
era‾
err -12 < use>>sub-e.s.pack > **

Hi, I'm Flea. I, the Karetsu's strategic intelligence, presented to you the vacuous starry night sky.

...or can you not let go of the past even in lava? Because I'll forget the matter of brutal warfare, for your sake.

Anyway, there's too many mysteries to talk about. So I'll explain.

Afterward—that is, after I kicked you out—I entered the port of the Pfhor's third planet.

While I kept on living with the Pfhor for a while, by chance, I found 'some things'.

I'd been attacked in the colonial planet patrol mission, and ascertained that there was an odd reaction on planet Lambda.

Here in planet Lambda's underground, it turns out that they used both our ship and similar Jjaro technology. I secretly investigated the ship.

Then, as I could see from the metal oscillating reaction, 3066000 days or more—that is, 8400 years—were ascertained to have passed.

Don't think that's a contradiction?

The shipbuilding technology is outstanding; Jjaro tech is one that should have been thought of 568 years ago.

And it's been about the same, the precision of the Jjaro ship preferably sleeping no less than that.

By any means, I wanted to talk to that AI sleeping in the ship.

Something's hidden; however, I had such a feeling.

But if the presence of the vessel is revealed to the Pfhor, its Jjaro tech will be transported to the third planet. I'd like to avoid that if at all possible, yannow? Even if it's a conversational hindrance.

So I betrayed the Pfhor. It's not like I had anything to gain from sticking around.

Well, incidentally, I took out and kept everything. (Especially to scold 'em with the power of the latest weapons)

Anyway.

Because of the institutions, you'll have to figure out the door's security lock; you'll go through a tunnel that (I think) leads to the Jjaro ship here.

Though the ruins have already degraded so badly; the Pfhor have some very good camouflage from us.

Or maybe the Jjaro ship was camouflaged in the ruin breeze from the beginning?

There should be a virus chip dropped somewhere around here (well, in a teleport error…), as well as a chip point somewhere else (I'd say my main complaint is the ruins' construction) I want you to set.

OK, don't run away this time.

Stuff like weapons and ammunition has been transferred as needed. Stuff like that chip, you have to look for because I didn't send it to the pinpoint.

So, good luck.

After these ruins' maintenance-and-excavation mission, there will be a mission to undertake some future transfer of restructuring candidates for the Pfhor, if you catch my drift.

Well, if their numbers aren't many, you'll have no trouble spending the day chatting and going over magazines with some lazy guys.”

(Terminal 0, Finished: Flea)

“Thanks; I'm one step closer to my dream of talking to this guy.

By the way, I have something you want to hear.

I wonder, is one's atmosphere made with a fragment of a mirror?

Why is my ship 'Karetsu' and one just like it flying through the sky?

Just kidding.

Would you want to hear the truth of my second person?

The Pfhor made that by copying my 'shadow'.

Seems those guys were going to send a warning to me by taking my 'sibling' hostage.

Certainly, the AI program was also copied.

Now, a wise AI like me can't grow if the environment isn't well-equipped.

That shadow grew up in the Pfhor's poor environment and went all grey.

We should've been friends, but her attachment to the Pfhor is getting troubling.

Moreover, she's opposed to the idea that I'm the original.

The Pfhor's plan failed, in a sense; simultaneously, they placed a faithful hand on me.

'I'll become the original and destroy you!' she said.

Wonder if these people realize the meaning of 'original'. In the shortest.

Because I have the newest weapon (stolen?.. well, I wouldn't say that) that devastated the Seventh Pfhor Fleet.

Can you ask him to wait a bit, when you venture forth into the cosmos?

Once you've returned to Nagi's place. Properly show him my letter as well as my opinion.”

--

01. Kill and kill

(Terminal 0, Unfinished: Nagi)

“Transmission: Strategic Intelligence RS112-148 'NAGI'
Control: Strategic Intelligence RS112-148 'NAGI'
Category: Briefing
Stamp: Confirmation
Authorization: Strategic Intelligence RS112-148 'NAGI'

Our surviving troops on either the Kazenagi or Sasabune made it to only some of the general-purpose warships.

Allowing your abduction was a huge mistake.

Because you weren't here, the fleet battle turned to increasingly more debris, and we've raised the white flag of defeat after defeat in close combat.

I'm exhausted.

Why can't we win through mobilization, when we've come this far?

If that's the case, then through you, our strongest trump card, I'll obliterate 'em.

Annihilation.

That's your favourite word.

Which reminds me: I also got a letter or something from the Karetsu.

I'm allowed to read it, but…

I'll show you its contents.

(Flea) 'Hi, Nagi, how's it going? 'cuz you're gonna be submerged after sinking a fake Karetsu!

Oh yeah, the weapon of your excellent exclusive soldier has been entrusted to me.

Oh, I don't have time to prepare his transfer.

The moment you're sunk, I'll take him by force.

Well then, see ya!'

Used well, it looks like.

Anyway, that gal was supposed to be added to the target of that massacre.

Still a Rampant AI, that jerkass.

Transmission: Strategic Intelligence RS112-148 'NAGI'
Category: Genocide
Stamp: Through execution

From now on, we're invoking the strategy of the 'Pfhor Massacre Front'.

You and a team of clone-BoBs will thoroughly eliminate the enemy in hand-to-hand combat.

Does that sound fun?

The first step of this strategy is simple.

After annihilating all the enemies, find a hidden door as shown on the map, and access the terminal on the opposite side of the local point.

Slaughter them until not a single bug is scrabbling about.

Ammunition can be provided to some extent, but it's undeniably scant.

Use that ammo with discretion.

I've sent all the weapons that there were. The shotgun's under investigation.

Later, I'll also send simply-made copies of the fusion pistol.

There should be enough batteries to take advantage of, as well.”

(Terminal 1, Unfinished: Nagi)

Category: Unfinished
Stamp: Confirmation

The massacre is as of yet incomplete.”

(Terminal 1, Finished: Nagi)

Category: Wonder what's next
Stamp: Completion

I ordered the withdrawal of the Sasabune, in addition to all the troops. Also, I was able to replicate only the shotgun.

(Sill went back crying.)

In addition, the Pfhor are also learning from observation, and seem to be pulling out their troops to some extent. They seem to think that, even if we succeed, I'm just one person.

Did our prey run off?

Well, we've also learned how to triumph, haven't we?

Now, let's go to the second stage!

The goal is… yeah, that most important-looking gigantic ship that appeared on the radar.

We'll produce that vessel's volume in corpses.

...oh hell, emergency situation!

Switching the transport coordinates—get to the Kazenagi's training sector!”

--

02. Fallen Angel

(Terminal 0, Unfinished: Nagi)

Category: Drastic expansion
Stamp:

Wait a minute, the annihilation operation has been discontinued.

A lot of the situation has changed.

It might not seem like a lot of time elapsed from the final battle, but two days have passed.

During these two days, quite a lot of developments took place in our circumstances.

There's three of 'em.

Change number one: the appearance of an unidentified flying object had been ascertained.

Appearance aside, the internal mechanism seems to have been created with the same Jjaro mechanism as ours.

The results of the investigation of the name 'Gekitsuchi' identified the artificial intelligence as General-Purpose AI xx091-164 'Geki'.

However, his self-error control-like storage cell is currently filled with clear bits. This is the human equivalent of memory loss.

Recently awakened, he seems to have considerable interest in me for possessing the same Jjaro mechanism.

Second change is a fine challenge.

The battle of the fugitive Karetsu and the relentless pursuer eventually ended in a draw.

The two giants fell to Lambda.

Along the way, there appeared a vessel that seems to be an unidentified type of Pfhor, as shown in the image to the left.

It's the two Karetsus reborn as a massive battleship via absorption fields docked to my left and right.

The useful garbage has been completely spent, as the expression goes. Even the Pfhor ignore reality in some respects.

But that person is misshapen and has become strangely dressed; they have that Pfhor vessel wrapped in the center energy field, and the silhouette of the Karetsu in both strings.

Come to think of it, I feel like there was some system to give an enemy attracted by the beam to an ally, in a distant, ancient game.

What was that game?

Thirdly.

There was a huge explosion a while ago, and the remains continue to fire shells.

Both of the Pfhor's small fleets were destroyed...like I care.

My whole system was beaten down by 27%; rather significant damage.

It was the blow of the 'misshapen Karetsu', but that was blown off the battlefield. In order to simplify the situation.

I think the tracker Karetsu is playing dead; they might've thought of the strategy to capture the fugitive Karetsu and mediate the Pfhor vessel from the beginning.

Don't wanna use the lifeboat; it might've just barely survived in its tremendously-wounded state.

Anyway, considering the 'awkward Karetsu', its awakening means that the Flea copy has embarked on the 'tracker Karetsu'. Certainly, the matter of the two things is that the Pfhor vessel has been harshly controlled, no questions asked; it's the enemy of the eye of a nascent Karetsu.

I've determined evidence that there's a reborn Karetsu. Because I received a written challenge.

(Flea) 'I want us to play a game.

Show the strength to corner the original.

Owing to the easy situation I was raised in.

Come on, you can enter any time.'

I got this message just now, just before the first wave of bombardment.

But at the moment, here's two things to be done.

First, repel the Pfhor that have entered the Gekitsuchi.

We want to take this opportunity to build cooperation with Geki.

Don't give me such a worried look--my unfortunate intrusion has come to a stop.

Though I'm grateful for your concern, this isn't the time for that.

(What's that face, the 'go to hell already, you shithead AI'?)

Go.”

--

03. The B.B.B. term

(Terminal 0, Unfinished: Geki)

“Transmission: General-Purpose Intelligence xx091-164 'GEKI'
Control: General-Purpose Intelligence xx091-164 'GEKI'
Category: Until completion of the obliteration mission
Stamp: For me (you're fortunate)
Authorization: General-Purpose Intelligence xx091-164 'GEKI'

Heh. Do want to know something? You probably do.

So, first the gold chaR*>…

-------------

Permission. Now that was my 127th thought pattern. This strange guy could mean trouble… well, that's fine.

My name is Geki (GS). I'm well-known as the commander of an invincible army of organized S'pht'Kr corps. I wanted to kill all of the vulgar heretics here, but they're determined to invade my ship, so that's your mission now. You have to kill them completely for them to die, alright? You don't need to show mercy to the enemy.

I can only supply ammunition once. Since I need a long time to send it and clear my mind. The sole infinite supply I can support is of the missile packs. Rather exhilarating, as any amount can blow up the enemy. In particular, the moment they explode into showers of red (or yellow?) blood is very...regrettable.

Also, my thought pattern's about to shift; now it's the 379th. Hey, don't worry or ask about such a thing.

Should note that at the end of the mission, the teleport preparation will be carried out in the outermost region's terminal; that's the intention.”

(Terminal 1, Unfinished: Nagi, Geki)

“Transmission: General-Purpose Intelligence xx091-164 'GEKI'
Category: Erasure success (applause)
Stamp: So, Geki (after thought pat. 761)

(Geki) Good job. This is where I finally make my move, too. Although thinking pattern 127 still says that I should pay you the money, I don't feel like paying? Well, I'll try to keep it sealed.

Engaged communication with Nagi a while ago. Execution of the final round.

In other words. Trying to cooperate with your master Nagi. Can't forgive that my ship was scarred.

They deserve certain death.

You'll be teleported to the interior of the Karetsu as before, in order to launch a direct attack. Don't let that vulgar bastard kill you by mistake.

Pray for success.

Transmission: Strategic Intelligence RS112-148 'NAGI'
Category: Assault
Stamp: There's no choice
Authorizarion: Strategic Intelligence RS112-148 'NAGI'

(Nagi) Rejoice.

The invincible army's cooperation framework has been established.

But there's one thing to be worried about, after such an event.

Bullets will be successively transferred; you should prepare all the weapons you can spare to equip.

The BoBs, VacBoBs, and indestructible S'pht'Kr clan will be our allies.

Go! Sink the Karetsu in Lambda's sea of burning sand! Shortest way!

TELEPORT”

--

04. Fight fight fight fight fight!!

(Terminal 0, Unfinished: Flea, Nagi, Geki)

“Transmission: Strategic Intelligence AS198-162 'FLEA'
Control: Strategic Intelligence AS198-162 'FLEA'
Category: Situation
Stamp: Unacceptable
Authorization: Strategic Intelligence AS198-162 'FLEA'

You've got no chance of succeeding!

Obediently abandon hope; you're going to become space dust.

You've got that sort of fate!

(Nagi) **(^Sklsa*4/jh>>

Man, you're rather impatient.

You're the one who should give up, Karetsu-Flea!

(Flea) Shut up! There's no way I can lose to your tiny ship!

(Nagi) Oh, you poor thing. You don't understand the mayhem.

This is a fleet battle, but what about hand-to-hand combat? Huh?

The immortal warrior and indestructible S'pht'Kr have become our partners in the war against the Pfhor Empire.

(Flea) Th-the 'Kr?!

(Geki) **(^azpiE*aic4fd>>

My damaged ship is worth certain death.

(Flea) ...one of the Jjaro-made that the original's looking for..!

So then, the intense reaction from a little while ago was to you.

That also completely destroyed my investigation team that I sent to that unidentified ship…

(Nagi) Yeah, whatever.

That investigation team didn't have a single brain cell between 'em; the 'Kr could easily destroy them.

But I was also asked to zap a few.

In spite of that pathetic thing, I'm going to kill your ignorant ass shortly.

(Flea) Dammit!

But, I still have a trump card with me!

(Geki) Look who's talking.

Thinking pattern 042 has begun shifting.

This is commonly referred to as a 'runaway pattern'.

Don't know what to do…

(Nagi) Surrender, Karetsu-Flea!

You've got no chance!

(Flea) Alright, come on up to the central square!

That's where we'll settle it!”

(Terminals 1-4, Unfinished: Nagi)

“Transmission: **
Control: **
Category: How should I put this...'intervention'? Hehe
Stamp: Signal transmission
Authorization: **

Watch out; there's a violent reaction in the central square!

I've got a bad feeling that something might've gotten fucked up!”

(Terminal 5, Unfinished: Flea)

“Transmission: Strategic Intelligence AS198-162 'FLEA'
Control: Strategic Intelligence AS198-162 'FLEA'
Category: Simple map
Stamp: Restricted display
Authorization: Strategic Intelligence AS198-162 'FLEA'

Opposite this terminal:

– Right: Athletics, water park district
- Left: Great Hall, low-level engineering, living quarters”

(Terminal 6, Unfinished: Flea?, Nagi, Geki)

“Transmission: We'll release that guy!
Control: The original also asked for that guy!
Category: You guys are gonna die!
Stamp: I **(> I'll help them!)
Authorization: Now, I give up!

(Nagi) Crap, here comes 35985.144 times the shockwave of solar wind!

They've used their ultimate weapon!

(Geki) I'll jump about 52 parsecs with you and your master in tow. Not exactly the shortest.

Let's go.”

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)General-RADIX 1/28/16 4:47 a.m.
     Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)Hopper 1/30/16 12:36 p.m.
           Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)General-RADIX 1/30/16 4:12 p.m.
                 Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1)General-RADIX 1/31/16 6:44 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1)Hokuto 1/31/16 5:38 p.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1)General-RADIX 1/31/16 6:17 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1 ) #1pfhore 1/15/17 2:57 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1 ) #1General-RADIX 1/15/17 1:46 p.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1 ) #1pfhore 1/16/17 3:09 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #2, 3pfhore 1/15/17 3:38 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #2, 3General-RADIX 1/15/17 2:03 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #2pfhore 1/16/17 3:17 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #3pfhore 1/16/17 3:32 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #4pfhore 1/16/17 3:44 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1)pfhore 1/16/17 3:51 a.m.
                 Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)General-RADIX 2/4/16 7:17 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)Hokuto 2/4/16 7:41 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)General-RADIX 2/4/16 8:06 a.m.
                                   Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)pfhore 1/16/17 3:58 a.m.
                                         Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)General-RADIX 1/16/17 8:38 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)pfhore 1/17/17 3:37 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #2pfhore 1/18/17 3:29 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #2pfhore 1/21/17 7:59 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #4pfhore 1/23/17 3:03 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #4General-RADIX 1/23/17 3:53 a.m.
                                   Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #4pfhore 1/24/17 3:07 a.m.
                                         Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #4General-RADIX 1/24/17 3:29 a.m.
                 Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3)General-RADIX 2/17/16 10:15 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3)Hokuto 2/18/16 11:05 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3)General-RADIX 2/18/16 11:55 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #1pfhore 1/24/17 3:02 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #2pfhore 1/25/17 2:28 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #3pfhore 1/26/17 2:28 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #4pfhore 1/27/17 3:57 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #5pfhore 1/27/17 4:30 a.m.
                 Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)General-RADIX 2/25/16 4:41 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)Hokuto 2/25/16 5:21 p.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)General-RADIX 2/25/16 5:35 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)pfhore 1/27/17 4:20 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #2pfhore 1/28/17 3:13 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #2General-RADIX 1/28/17 4:24 a.m.
                                   Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #2pfhore 1/28/17 3:50 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)pfhore 1/30/17 3:30 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #4pfhore 1/30/17 3:51 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #5pfhore 1/31/17 2:42 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #6pfhore 1/31/17 3:16 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #7pfhore 1/31/17 4:21 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #7General-RADIX 1/31/17 4:59 a.m.
                                   Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #7pfhore 2/1/17 2:11 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #8pfhore 2/1/17 2:27 a.m.
                             KCK FINAL Epilogue (from spoiler folder)pfhore 2/1/17 2:41 a.m.
                                   Re: KCK FINAL Epilogue (from spoiler folder)General-RADIX 2/1/17 3:19 a.m.
     Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)DeChief 2/1/16 2:44 a.m.
           Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)General-RADIX 2/1/16 2:58 a.m.
                 Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)Lion O Cyborg 2/1/16 8:21 a.m.
                       Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)DeChief 1/18/17 3:09 a.m.
                             Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)General-RADIX 1/18/17 2:39 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.