/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #2
Posted By: pfhoreDate: 1/28/17 3:13 a.m.

In Response To: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) (General-RADIX)

IZANAGI is one of Gods of Japanese myths. In myths, all lands ware born by him and his wife.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izanagi

As ship type number is written in old style, I'll use Roman number.

01. Cool night

Management: General intelligence xx 091 - 164 "KYES"
Type: Tell the truth.
Stamp: To defeat him.
Responsibility: General intelligence xx 091 - 164 "KYES"

It was only part of the fact that it was transmitted to you.
The memories that you inherited were changed in being talked as a legend, fairy tales, and fiction.
But all I can tell is reality.

Planet Boomer, my place of birth.
This planet was governed by artificial intelligence called "Durandal" and excellent engineers.
Yrro, a technician's leader, was a hero of the people along with Durandal.
I was created by Yrro in 13562 years ago to counter the "Supreme Rubbish".
When I was first started up, it seems there was only one who had the same role as me.
Type-CXVII small mobile ship, 1st warrior "IZANAGI".
In other words, it is the 1st warrior to counter the "Supreme Rubbish".
And I am the second warrior, Type-CCLXXXIX mid-type assault ship, the 2nd warrior "GEKITSUI".
Thereafter, eight warriors were born one after another.

"Supreme Rubbish" was naturally called "W'rkncacnter" from its will.
There were ten W'rkncacnter.
Ten warrior are create to destroy the ten W'rks.
But as far as human beings are concerned, Yrro, an excellent technician, was accompanied by negligence.
Type-DCCLVI super dreadnought class battleship ship, the seventh warrior "NANAKUSA(seven herbs)" caused a rampancy phenomenon.
The cause was said to be a bit of a quarrel with Yrro, but I have already forgotten.
At that time, according to the planetary scale long-range radar, it was known that the W'rkncacnter did not pass through Boomer's system for at least three more years.
We could not bring the enemy to the trouble and we were sending my free time everyday.
However, the ancestors of the current Pfhor tribe who had been a hostile tribe before, suddenly started attacking.
They seemed to be unaware of the existence of W'rkncacnter. They only see us.
Yrro ordered hastily to destroy it.
Although it was good because there was a blank of 3 years, the fierce battle with Pfhor was quite prolonged.
It ended as a result of the destruction of the Pfhor tribe, but it was not one more month to go through W'rkncacnter.
And with a long battle our ship has been fairly squatting.
Yrro rushed for repair, but he was not in time.

NANAKUSA disappeared at exquisite timing 21 hours before the start of W'rkncacnter Front Line.
At the time I chased NANAKUSA and disappeared, because I was lost in a thorough way, I only had to go home to the home where the coordinates are known.

The battle with W'rkncacnter has become furious.
In light of the disappearance of NANAKUSA , Yrro considered the situation.
If 9 vessels to 10, the 9 vessels are annihilated. However, up to 7 out of 10 can be erased.
It is such a battle theory.
However, it is the case only if all 9 vessels are in 100% condition.
In the state where the battle wound with Pfhor is not healed, it is whether or not five can be eliminated.
It is an unfortunate fact that the ignorance caused.
However, if each one brings it in 1 to 1, up to 9 out of 10 can surely be eliminated.
Yrro chooses the latter without hesitation, we were ordered to bomb suddenly with W'rkncacnter one by one.
Originally, thanks to the forced circuit, we would have followed without hesitation. But.
I was laughing alone while watching the way my fellow suicide bombed and scattered with enemies.
Yes, I will not turn into dust due to such a guy.
Beyond being born I will live my confident life.
I repelled against Yrro and was stamped with "rampancy".
It's strange. It is understood that when others objectively look out that others became rampant. However, if you become rampant, you do not understand why you are told that you are crazy. I felt absurdity of thrie criticism.

I was in confrontation against the remaining two W'rkncacnter.
Wait, I thought.
If I pull the sun in the space field and push the guys down into the interference critical area.
I executed it immediately.
The guy who was weakened by my attack was sealed in the sun very much. From the top, I wrote "just figure of the foolish".
But the other broke my force field by his guts. To bend screws in the surrounding space is totally unexpected.
I decided.
If I escape here, I probably will catch up.
Then, let's sleep with him too until time comes.
I thrust into the W'rkncacnter from the head, and shed electromagnetic waves inside.
When I do it in the evening, it is about electromagnetic waves surely that complaints are coming from the neighborhood.
And we stopped the movement and went to sleep.
This is what happened 12634 years ago.

Only one thing I knew before I slept.
The first warriors@"IZANAGI" and other warriors did not obediently obeyed Yrro.
Each warrior entrusted to hard capsules variously, and then suicide bombed.
That is the last resistance. In the future, to preserve Yrro and its family, it saved variously in hard capsules.
The first warrior, instead of me, left a gene of an exclusive warrior (invincible and invulnerable).
The third warrior left the best engineer at that time.
The fourth warrior left gene that fights "Yrro".
The fifth warriors left weapons against 'Yuro'.
The rest of the warrior seems to be subordinate to Yuro, except me and NANAKUSA.
It seems that I was excluded from the hard capsule project because I was in the middle of "rampancy". Well as you can see from the explanation, it seems that only IZANAGI had realized the truth.
And the legacy of the 4th and 5th warriors,
You might notice it.

It is the gene that becomes the ancestor of Pfhor and the final weapon of Pfhor Trih xeem.

(NAGI)Wait a minute!
Then, the ancestor of existing Pfhor will be the fourth worrier, is it?

(KYES)Well it can be interpreted to such.
Pfhor genes collected before extinction.
Before preserving that gene, he was doing a bit of workmanship.
It seems to have copied my thought to deep consciousness of Pfhor.

(NAGI)When Pfhor sees us Yrro Ship, it comes to attacks because there is a grudge against Yrro at the genetic level! Is it?

(KYES)I do not know the extent to which the fourth warrior grudged against Yrro, but that's what it is.
Anyway, now we have to defeat W'rkncacnter.
Everything happened by accident.

(NAGI)It is quite annoying.
Even though I felt accidentally encountered human beings with Pfhor now, it may have been destiny from the past.
...... One more thing I noticed, is it "gene of an excellent technician" ...?!

(KYES)I found it when I saw the database of KARETSU.
It was a family line of the human who developed Yrro technology 568 years ago.
It seems fateful that he named his technology "Yrro".

(NAGI)I guess so!
Then Yrro made a warrior to defeat W'rkncacnter, and the warrior made a tribe who destroys Yrro in the future and an engineer to support that tribe. Moreover, the technician names their technology Yrro ......so, that is, neo-Yrro? The thing is that the engineer plan that tried to defeat Yrro resulted in the creation of the Yrro in the future as a result. It was hard work ......

... Uh?
Hey KYES, it has become interesting.

(KYES)Oh, it seems that the victims began to appear.

(FLEA)
<<<<<Murdered! Murdered by him!
Anyone, help me**-128 klaen;ic'a~~n8ic//me//////me////me////me///me////me///me///////me///me//////me/////me/////////me////me/////me///////me//me//me///~naiklani **error -152 unknown

(W'rk)--Why does time flow and go?--
--Why do I ask and want answer--

(NAGI)You are W'rkncacnter. KARETSU was sold by million yen, was it?

(KYES)long time no see.
I would have wanted you to sleep as much as you could.
It is also destiny.

(W'rk)-- Is there a place to go for a pity lamb?

(NAGI).. damn, he cannot understand the words.

(KYES)It is said that Origin of W'rkncacnter was originally a program to spin poetry caused abnormal rampancy and enlargement ... ....
But their thoughts probably will be impossible to understand in the processing of existing artificial intelligence.
I do not want to understand.

(NAGI)Agreed.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)General-RADIX 1/28/16 4:47 a.m.
     Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)Hopper 1/30/16 12:36 p.m.
           Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)General-RADIX 1/30/16 4:12 p.m.
                 Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1)General-RADIX 1/31/16 6:44 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1)Hokuto 1/31/16 5:38 p.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1)General-RADIX 1/31/16 6:17 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1 ) #1pfhore 1/15/17 2:57 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1 ) #1General-RADIX 1/15/17 1:46 p.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1 ) #1pfhore 1/16/17 3:09 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #2, 3pfhore 1/15/17 3:38 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #2, 3General-RADIX 1/15/17 2:03 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #2pfhore 1/16/17 3:17 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #3pfhore 1/16/17 3:32 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #4pfhore 1/16/17 3:44 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1)pfhore 1/16/17 3:51 a.m.
                 Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)General-RADIX 2/4/16 7:17 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)Hokuto 2/4/16 7:41 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)General-RADIX 2/4/16 8:06 a.m.
                                   Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)pfhore 1/16/17 3:58 a.m.
                                         Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)General-RADIX 1/16/17 8:38 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)pfhore 1/17/17 3:37 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #2pfhore 1/18/17 3:29 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #2pfhore 1/21/17 7:59 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #4pfhore 1/23/17 3:03 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #4General-RADIX 1/23/17 3:53 a.m.
                                   Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #4pfhore 1/24/17 3:07 a.m.
                                         Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #4General-RADIX 1/24/17 3:29 a.m.
                 Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3)General-RADIX 2/17/16 10:15 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3)Hokuto 2/18/16 11:05 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3)General-RADIX 2/18/16 11:55 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #1pfhore 1/24/17 3:02 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #2pfhore 1/25/17 2:28 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #3pfhore 1/26/17 2:28 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #4pfhore 1/27/17 3:57 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #5pfhore 1/27/17 4:30 a.m.
                 Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)General-RADIX 2/25/16 4:41 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)Hokuto 2/25/16 5:21 p.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)General-RADIX 2/25/16 5:35 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)pfhore 1/27/17 4:20 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #2pfhore 1/28/17 3:13 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #2General-RADIX 1/28/17 4:24 a.m.
                                   Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #2pfhore 1/28/17 3:50 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)pfhore 1/30/17 3:30 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #4pfhore 1/30/17 3:51 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #5pfhore 1/31/17 2:42 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #6pfhore 1/31/17 3:16 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #7pfhore 1/31/17 4:21 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #7General-RADIX 1/31/17 4:59 a.m.
                                   Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #7pfhore 2/1/17 2:11 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #8pfhore 2/1/17 2:27 a.m.
                             KCK FINAL Epilogue (from spoiler folder)pfhore 2/1/17 2:41 a.m.
                                   Re: KCK FINAL Epilogue (from spoiler folder)General-RADIX 2/1/17 3:19 a.m.
     Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)DeChief 2/1/16 2:44 a.m.
           Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)General-RADIX 2/1/16 2:58 a.m.
                 Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)Lion O Cyborg 2/1/16 8:21 a.m.
                       Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)DeChief 1/18/17 3:09 a.m.
                             Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)General-RADIX 1/18/17 2:39 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.