/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)
Posted By: pfhoreDate: 1/30/17 3:30 a.m.

In Response To: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) (General-RADIX)

02. Jack-knife (II)
(Terminal 0, Unfinished: Nagi)

Management: Strategic Intelligence RS112-148 'NAGI'
Category: Briefing
Stamp: Acknowledgment
Authorization: Strategic Intelligence RS112-148 'NAGI'

Sorry for the sudden transport.
Since there was a powerful electromagnetic wave headed for us, I had to transfer without warning.
Honestly, I feels like that jackass should listen to me.
KYES is talking to W'rkncacnter about their old tales.
(Is he going to talk to that tone?)

Oh yeah, does this look familiar?
This is the security release facility, where you went first when KARETSU-FLEA kidnapped you.
We're proceeding to the back of the door that wouldn't open at the time. Should be able to grasp the W'rkncacnter's trail.

I've sent a virus chip that I think should be useful later. You should recognize it; it's the TTRs-52-type chip that you picked up in the Juggernaut manufacturing plant.
But I couldn't send it in the vicinity, as that guy was interfering; it should be around here somewhere.
I'm absolutely certain that there's something in this facility to inspect.
There's no doubt; my intuition says so.

(Terminal 0, Finished: Nagi, KYES)

Management: Strategic Intelligence RS112-148 'NAGI'
Category: Briefing
Stamp: Acknowledgment
Authorization: Strategic Intelligence RS112-148 'NAGI'

Just as I thought.

That huge pump is part of the drainage circulation organ inside W'rkncacnter.
I thought that there would be something in these ruins, it is so large scale..
Maybe the similar circulation facilities would be innumerable.
If we crushed it into mincemeat, maybe we'd finally damage that bastard.
Your mission from now on is to wreck 'em all.

Hm, what about this place?
There's no need to hit this.
It is on the planet's surface. KYES and I fire to it.
For now, I'll pass control to KYES. I'll try to request reinforcements to EDF.
Honestly, I don't think we could win with just the two of us.
(Well...I don't think that the EDF guys will sent reinforcements, but...)

... huh?

Hey, KYES!

(KYES) ~dsani15anb^>>
What's wrong?

(Nagi) You ten soldiers were created to oppose the ten vessels, right?

(KYES) Yeah. And so what?

(Nagi) Should it be as much as one to one? How could you beat two W'rkncacnter?
And, in the past, it was an easy-going mood, what is it that you are running around with me now?

(Geki)It is a little misleading to say that I won, but I had virtually repelled.
I was able to fight back at that time because I was strong, cool and invincible, but now it is impossible.
In other words, the W'rkncacnter is evolving.
They are accompanied by self-enhancement functions that we do not have.
Now W'rkncacnter evolved and became stronger.
And as time goes on it becomes stronger and stronger.
That's why I ran away.
I alone can not win. You alone can not win.
We need to cooperate, to each other.

(Nagi) All right...
I've got another question.
Why was the W'rkncacnter created with Yrro technology?

We found from that pump that its internal mechanisms are an exact match for known Yrro tech.

(KYES) ...it was the failure of the Yrro of the era before our own. Therefore it is 'Supreme Rubbish'. The previous generation of Yrro, I should say.

(Nagi) Warriors created to erase his ancestral failure work.
As he was bitten by his dogs, from Yrro, you might be failed works too. Yes, indeed it is a pretty failed work as the rebellious plan beyond the era of Yrro has failed considerably.

...then, in trying to erase one failure, the Yrro created another.

(KYES) sorry for the failure.
Where is perfection?
That aside, the modern-day Yrro construct you.
To destroy his worst failure, Yrro followed his fate two times.
In these time, present Pfhor, and present S'pht were born.
In other words, it is reincarnated with obsession and continues to fight against failed work. While making a failure work ... ....

(Nagi) ...Reincarnation, ... it is not a word of an artificial intelligence... oh, it looks like the W'rkncacnter's starting up.

The 'clumsy KARETSU''s silhouette fell to Lambda by way of gravity interference.
I'll see what he will.

(KYES) The force teleport signal is arriving at my place too.
Looks like it's outgoing from this 'clumsy KARETSU'.

(Nagi) Let's go, my strongest immortal warrior. Looking for what KARETSU-FLEA is plotting sounds interesting.
Since it'll take a while to request reinforcements, it is good killing time.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)General-RADIX 1/28/16 4:47 a.m.
     Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)Hopper 1/30/16 12:36 p.m.
           Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)General-RADIX 1/30/16 4:12 p.m.
                 Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1)General-RADIX 1/31/16 6:44 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1)Hokuto 1/31/16 5:38 p.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1)General-RADIX 1/31/16 6:17 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1 ) #1pfhore 1/15/17 2:57 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1 ) #1General-RADIX 1/15/17 1:46 p.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1 ) #1pfhore 1/16/17 3:09 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #2, 3pfhore 1/15/17 3:38 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #2, 3General-RADIX 1/15/17 2:03 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #2pfhore 1/16/17 3:17 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #3pfhore 1/16/17 3:32 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #4pfhore 1/16/17 3:44 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1)pfhore 1/16/17 3:51 a.m.
                 Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)General-RADIX 2/4/16 7:17 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)Hokuto 2/4/16 7:41 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)General-RADIX 2/4/16 8:06 a.m.
                                   Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)pfhore 1/16/17 3:58 a.m.
                                         Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)General-RADIX 1/16/17 8:38 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)pfhore 1/17/17 3:37 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #2pfhore 1/18/17 3:29 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #2pfhore 1/21/17 7:59 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #4pfhore 1/23/17 3:03 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #4General-RADIX 1/23/17 3:53 a.m.
                                   Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #4pfhore 1/24/17 3:07 a.m.
                                         Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #4General-RADIX 1/24/17 3:29 a.m.
                 Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3)General-RADIX 2/17/16 10:15 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3)Hokuto 2/18/16 11:05 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3)General-RADIX 2/18/16 11:55 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #1pfhore 1/24/17 3:02 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #2pfhore 1/25/17 2:28 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #3pfhore 1/26/17 2:28 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #4pfhore 1/27/17 3:57 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #5pfhore 1/27/17 4:30 a.m.
                 Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)General-RADIX 2/25/16 4:41 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)Hokuto 2/25/16 5:21 p.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)General-RADIX 2/25/16 5:35 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)pfhore 1/27/17 4:20 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #2pfhore 1/28/17 3:13 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #2General-RADIX 1/28/17 4:24 a.m.
                                   Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #2pfhore 1/28/17 3:50 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)pfhore 1/30/17 3:30 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #4pfhore 1/30/17 3:51 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #5pfhore 1/31/17 2:42 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #6pfhore 1/31/17 3:16 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #7pfhore 1/31/17 4:21 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #7General-RADIX 1/31/17 4:59 a.m.
                                   Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #7pfhore 2/1/17 2:11 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #8pfhore 2/1/17 2:27 a.m.
                             KCK FINAL Epilogue (from spoiler folder)pfhore 2/1/17 2:41 a.m.
                                   Re: KCK FINAL Epilogue (from spoiler folder)General-RADIX 2/1/17 3:19 a.m.
     Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)DeChief 2/1/16 2:44 a.m.
           Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)General-RADIX 2/1/16 2:58 a.m.
                 Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)Lion O Cyborg 2/1/16 8:21 a.m.
                       Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)DeChief 1/18/17 3:09 a.m.
                             Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)General-RADIX 1/18/17 2:39 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.