/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)
Posted By: pfhoreDate: 1/27/17 4:20 p.m.

In Response To: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) (General-RADIX)

As KCK Final's story is very complecated and some terminal(particularly to IZANAGI's) are difficult to understand, so if there is a question, tell me.

00. Prolouge
(Terminal 0, Unfinished: Nagi)

Management: Strategic Intelligence RS112-148 'NAGI'
Category: Briefing
Stamp: Acknowledgment
Authorization: Strategic Intelligence RS112-148 'NAGI'

I thought that you and I were invulnerable.
But it's about to be disproved now.

Category: Fear
Stamp: Escape? Engage?

I'm worried; this is the first time when I've felt 'terror'.
Should I fight or should I run away?

At that time -- that is, ninety-two hours prior to the battle -- ou drove KARETSU to its absolute limit.

But, the KARETSU has used that weapon.
The "trih xeem", the force that devastated the Pfhor fleet.

Trih xeem was released toward Lambda.
And he blew away the surface of Lambda.
Pulses of strange energy splattered with a sound resembling the solar wind.

You didn't hear it.
Yrro, what KARETSU-FLEA looks for was not only GEKITSUI-KYES.
Actually, there are TWO Yrro.
I learned that fact from the KARETSU's database.
The second Yrro is something huge, vast enough to be recognized as a planet.
In other words... Lambda itself was another Yrro.

This was the first time that I'd been gripped with fear.
These ninety-two hours, we escaped with KYES's space teleportation technology, but it seems to be the end.
Invisible enemies are penetrating and rampaging through my ship.
Even my central unit has been exposed in the crisis.

You are in the training sector, because it is where you and I first met in that place.
Just as when we exchanged our initial greetings in the screen reception hall, the usual great starry night sky had been present around us.
Wouldn't you regret it if we died here, too?

(Terminal 1, Unfinished: NAGI, KYES)

Category: Briefing
Stamp: Acknowledgment

Survive, and kill.
'Engage'; that's your answer...

Category: ...
Stamp: ...alright. Alright..!

...I'm glad to have met as strong a guy as you.
There's no need to run away to destroy, at most, one planet.
That's right, as you'd say.

I--we're invincible!
The strongest in history!

Remember, there's no turning back.
I'll sunk this 'Lambda' nto the abyss! As soon as possible!
KYES! Are you listening?

(KYES) (^azpiE*aic4fd>>
Excellent.
Your warrior really is the greatest, NAGI.
I'll also lend my force to the resistance.
First, the enemy's info.
That ship is a 'W'rkncacnter'.
The survived one of vessels I fighted a long time ago.

(NAGI) A long time..?
What do you mean?

(KYES) Seems to have reacted to him.
My memory's returning.

(NAGI) Wait, that doesn't make any sense!
How could they return the missed contents of the chip?!

(KYES) I'm a 'special' ship.
The storage element is merely a spare, mostly thought is remembered as experiences.
That structure is closer to that of a human being's.

(NAGI) ...what an outrageous guy...

(KYES) I'm a special ship to that extent.
Anyway, It was very long ago.
I was created. In order to fight.
It seems that my purpose is to battle those beings which are referred to as 'W'rkncacnter'.
There were ten W'rkncacnters present in the universe.
To combat it, I and nine others were created.
Ten against ten; it's a legitimate fight.

(NAGI) ..! That's ten warriors?

(KYES) Do you know something about that?

(NAGI) I thought that it was surely some human legend, but...
Certainly, ten warriors had been dispatched to fight a mighty enemy.
But because only nine of them were there to go into battle, they were defeated.
I think it's a tradition.

(KYES) Seems to have been transmitted crookedly and considerably screwed up.
I should tell you the whole.
To omit "his" self-intro.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)General-RADIX 1/28/16 4:47 a.m.
     Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)Hopper 1/30/16 12:36 p.m.
           Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)General-RADIX 1/30/16 4:12 p.m.
                 Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1)General-RADIX 1/31/16 6:44 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1)Hokuto 1/31/16 5:38 p.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1)General-RADIX 1/31/16 6:17 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1 ) #1pfhore 1/15/17 2:57 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1 ) #1General-RADIX 1/15/17 1:46 p.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1 ) #1pfhore 1/16/17 3:09 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #2, 3pfhore 1/15/17 3:38 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #2, 3General-RADIX 1/15/17 2:03 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #2pfhore 1/16/17 3:17 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #3pfhore 1/16/17 3:32 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #4pfhore 1/16/17 3:44 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1)pfhore 1/16/17 3:51 a.m.
                 Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)General-RADIX 2/4/16 7:17 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)Hokuto 2/4/16 7:41 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)General-RADIX 2/4/16 8:06 a.m.
                                   Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)pfhore 1/16/17 3:58 a.m.
                                         Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)General-RADIX 1/16/17 8:38 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)pfhore 1/17/17 3:37 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #2pfhore 1/18/17 3:29 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #2pfhore 1/21/17 7:59 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #4pfhore 1/23/17 3:03 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #4General-RADIX 1/23/17 3:53 a.m.
                                   Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #4pfhore 1/24/17 3:07 a.m.
                                         Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #4General-RADIX 1/24/17 3:29 a.m.
                 Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3)General-RADIX 2/17/16 10:15 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3)Hokuto 2/18/16 11:05 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3)General-RADIX 2/18/16 11:55 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #1pfhore 1/24/17 3:02 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #2pfhore 1/25/17 2:28 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #3pfhore 1/26/17 2:28 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #4pfhore 1/27/17 3:57 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #5pfhore 1/27/17 4:30 a.m.
                 Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)General-RADIX 2/25/16 4:41 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)Hokuto 2/25/16 5:21 p.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)General-RADIX 2/25/16 5:35 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)pfhore 1/27/17 4:20 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #2pfhore 1/28/17 3:13 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #2General-RADIX 1/28/17 4:24 a.m.
                                   Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #2pfhore 1/28/17 3:50 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)pfhore 1/30/17 3:30 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #4pfhore 1/30/17 3:51 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #5pfhore 1/31/17 2:42 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #6pfhore 1/31/17 3:16 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #7pfhore 1/31/17 4:21 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #7General-RADIX 1/31/17 4:59 a.m.
                                   Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #7pfhore 2/1/17 2:11 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #8pfhore 2/1/17 2:27 a.m.
                             KCK FINAL Epilogue (from spoiler folder)pfhore 2/1/17 2:41 a.m.
                                   Re: KCK FINAL Epilogue (from spoiler folder)General-RADIX 2/1/17 3:19 a.m.
     Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)DeChief 2/1/16 2:44 a.m.
           Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)General-RADIX 2/1/16 2:58 a.m.
                 Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)Lion O Cyborg 2/1/16 8:21 a.m.
                       Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)DeChief 1/18/17 3:09 a.m.
                             Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)General-RADIX 1/18/17 2:39 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.