/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #2
Posted By: pfhoreDate: 1/18/17 3:29 a.m.

In Response To: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) (General-RADIX)

01. Juggernaut Panic
(Terminal 0, Unfinished: Nagi)

Management: Strategic Intelligence RS112-148 'NAGI'
Category: Emergency command
Stamp: Approval
Authorization: Strategic Intelligence RS112-148 'NAGI'

When I was enthusiastic about the "KARETSU" battle, a bad communication came in from a bird (recon unit).
It seems that the Juggernaut construction factory was built in the planet Mu in the path to the planet Lambda.
Of course, EDF can not allow mass production of such dangerous things, so the order came to us, who are in the shortest distance.
In birds, there are many people who cannot understand the higher strategy of "pretending as if they didn't see" .
Well, to you, it will be sufficient for your shoulder breaking.
Especially it is exhilarating to blow down a few Juggernauts under constructionat by a stroke.

Actually this is not the end of this directive.
I have an additional command from me.
There should be a data chip somewhere in this base. I want you to bring it.
OK, I won't steal and exile like a stupid guy.
I will request again only the missile launcher by the confidential data of the chip and the achievement of this time.
Well, honestly, the request sent at the time of rescuing "SASABUNE" ended in failure.
But it was fortunate that Frechette was available on "SASABUNE". Just "SASABUNE" was in the middle of transportation mission. (They won't know even if I brought it one out)

Come on now.
To some extent, ammunition was prepared.
Do not complain that you want a missile.
By accessing this terminal again we end the mission.

(Terminal 0, Finished: Nagi)

Management: Strategic Intelligence RS112-148 'NAGI'
Category: Emergency command
Stamp: Completion
Control: Strategic Intelligence RS112-148 'NAGI'

Next time, we will set up a battle against "KARETSU". I'll erase him from outer space.
Is it bullish?
Actually, I just got a message from the EDF, and from the General Directorate.
Of course you have the right to see, so let me show it.
(Would you also show me the invoice for the return condition?

From: General Directorate KARETSU Countermeasure Headquarters
Management: consensus of Marshal 7 name
Type: support
Stamp: $Iapproved$i
Responsibility: Strategic Intelligence RS 112 - 148 "NAGI"

~ziontlk1koliv^uc^>>
Why am I responsible?

A tremendous effort is recognized in terms of self-responsibility management against the action of giving an end to rebel intelligence "FLEA" and its existing ship "KARETSU".
Therefore, we support the following troops and supplies.

Battle cruiser: 'UTSU-TSUMI(Awaking)', 'RAI-OH(Lightning meeting)'
Small general-purpose ship: 'REKI-TO(Running over man)', 'KAN-SAI(Indigo fortress)', 'SASABUNE'
Hand-to-hand combat weapons: 'Rocket Launcher', 'missile packs'
Hand-to-hand combat troops: Seventh Combat Division, 29th Maneuvering Corps
Electronic battleship: 'IMI-E(Taboo Bay)'

these translation of ship names are not necessary right, so don't believe them.

[End of EDF message]

Victory! An absolute victory!
There is even a 7th-type dreadnought flagship "UTSUTSUMI", which is under control of General Directorate.
It's enough with just this much. Don't ya think?
We've also got that long-sought rocket launcher in hand, too.
I guess that request didn't fail; the EDF's correspondence was just slow.
(In other words, that chip's useless now. Well, let's just block those the past hours from our memories)

There is still time to fight against KARETSU.
Well, let's return to KAZENAGI's training block.
You need practice to get used to SPNKR who was away for a long time.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)General-RADIX 1/28/16 4:47 a.m.
     Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)Hopper 1/30/16 12:36 p.m.
           Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)General-RADIX 1/30/16 4:12 p.m.
                 Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1)General-RADIX 1/31/16 6:44 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1)Hokuto 1/31/16 5:38 p.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1)General-RADIX 1/31/16 6:17 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1 ) #1pfhore 1/15/17 2:57 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1 ) #1General-RADIX 1/15/17 1:46 p.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1 ) #1pfhore 1/16/17 3:09 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #2, 3pfhore 1/15/17 3:38 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #2, 3General-RADIX 1/15/17 2:03 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #2pfhore 1/16/17 3:17 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #3pfhore 1/16/17 3:32 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #4pfhore 1/16/17 3:44 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1)pfhore 1/16/17 3:51 a.m.
                 Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)General-RADIX 2/4/16 7:17 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)Hokuto 2/4/16 7:41 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)General-RADIX 2/4/16 8:06 a.m.
                                   Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)pfhore 1/16/17 3:58 a.m.
                                         Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)General-RADIX 1/16/17 8:38 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)pfhore 1/17/17 3:37 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #2pfhore 1/18/17 3:29 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #2pfhore 1/21/17 7:59 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #4pfhore 1/23/17 3:03 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #4General-RADIX 1/23/17 3:53 a.m.
                                   Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #4pfhore 1/24/17 3:07 a.m.
                                         Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #4General-RADIX 1/24/17 3:29 a.m.
                 Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3)General-RADIX 2/17/16 10:15 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3)Hokuto 2/18/16 11:05 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3)General-RADIX 2/18/16 11:55 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #1pfhore 1/24/17 3:02 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #2pfhore 1/25/17 2:28 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #3pfhore 1/26/17 2:28 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #4pfhore 1/27/17 3:57 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #5pfhore 1/27/17 4:30 a.m.
                 Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)General-RADIX 2/25/16 4:41 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)Hokuto 2/25/16 5:21 p.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)General-RADIX 2/25/16 5:35 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)pfhore 1/27/17 4:20 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #2pfhore 1/28/17 3:13 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #2General-RADIX 1/28/17 4:24 a.m.
                                   Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #2pfhore 1/28/17 3:50 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)pfhore 1/30/17 3:30 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #4pfhore 1/30/17 3:51 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #5pfhore 1/31/17 2:42 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #6pfhore 1/31/17 3:16 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #7pfhore 1/31/17 4:21 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #7General-RADIX 1/31/17 4:59 a.m.
                                   Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #7pfhore 2/1/17 2:11 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #8pfhore 2/1/17 2:27 a.m.
                             KCK FINAL Epilogue (from spoiler folder)pfhore 2/1/17 2:41 a.m.
                                   Re: KCK FINAL Epilogue (from spoiler folder)General-RADIX 2/1/17 3:19 a.m.
     Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)DeChief 2/1/16 2:44 a.m.
           Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)General-RADIX 2/1/16 2:58 a.m.
                 Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)Lion O Cyborg 2/1/16 8:21 a.m.
                       Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)DeChief 1/18/17 3:09 a.m.
                             Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)General-RADIX 1/18/17 2:39 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.