/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)
Posted By: pfhoreDate: 1/17/17 3:37 a.m.

In Response To: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) (General-RADIX)

00. Encount(er) SILL
(Terminal 0, Unfinished: Sill, Nagi)

Management: Management Intelligence EZ512-667 'SILL'
Category: Opposition and defense
Stamp: Approval
Authorization: Strategic Intelligence RS112-148 'NAGI'

Normally, I should explain the situation first, but before that, there's a telegraph from Nagi.

Management: Nagi ('cuz it's annoying to write out the model number every time)
Category: Rescue
Stamp: OK!
Authorization: ?

After that event, FLEA bastard released you into space again, and began running away with full power. Damn, he is a troublesome bastard.
And once again, I saved you just in time.
I send you, who are in a shocked state because of hard teleport, to stasis chamber, and I sent a report to Terra (Earth Defense Force).

Rejoice!
Due to the report of repluse of KARETSU, our criminal record was canceled, and it was decided that we could return to the EDF.
Only if accept invoice of the wasted ammunition, and demote you to a tertiary combat soldier. (Of course, I will address the invoice to you, I will deduct it from my salary)
It was because SILL worked hard for the things to go smoothly so far.
SILL is like my fellow co-worker, who often supported my troops, and in some cases I helped.
It is a trustworthy person who has quite a say in the upper part of EDF.
Well it is OK.

This is the important things.
It is impossible for KARETSU to exile with his power only.
Even though it is said to be superior in attack power, if EDF sends 4 or 5 heavy battleships, it can be sunk.
It's usually discovered in the planning stages.
What I want to say is...
Someone in the EDF helped KARETSU exile
In other words, someone sold his soul to Pfhor. It may be ether human or AI like me.
Well, right now, it is not a problem.

The only thing to do now is to rescue "SASABUNE(bamboo ship)", the small general-purpose ship with SILL's unit.
I sent a successful return report to SASABUNE. however, the reply I got was a disaster signal, SOS.
Seems it made contact with a Pfhor vessel during patrol.
That's why I'm transferring you to SILL.
Listen to SILL for more info. That's the fastest way, as I said.

PS: For the recovery of shield damage caused by that hard-teleport, I've transported a recharge canister too. Unfortunately, weapons had been damaged by the transfer shock. While I asked the EDF for replacements for the higher-grade arms like the rocket launcher, Flechette, and others, they were rather reluctant. (Hey, don't complain. Would you want to use a rocket launcher that doesn't fire straight?)

[Telegraph ends]

That's about it.
I'll explain the details of the current situation.

I can not move much now. It is very dangerous to seek a central unit.
There's a lot of Pfhor in the lower of 6th Sewage Treatment Plant that you're in now. Maybe they'll be waiting. Considering from a number, it seems to be based on the invasion.
If you exterminate them; the remaining Pfhor should be removed by my defense organization.
The weapons in the ship were sent in advance. But while the Flechette unit has been considerably vigilant for the newest weapons, it was possible to steleport them only long-distance. Three were transported in the hangar; I think you'll see them somewhere.
As for ammunition, restricted to some types, but we support constant supply until extermination is completed.
At the same time, we detected an increase of F'lickta in the sewage treatment plant, so eliminate them as well.
Once again, we're in quite a dangerous situation. Please be careful.
After elimination, I'll lend this terminal to Nagi."

(Terminal 0, Finished: Sill, Nagi)

Management: Strategic Intelligence RS112-148 'NAGI'
Category: Second "KARETSU" war
Stamp: Approved
Authorization: Strategic Intelligence RS112-148 'NAGI'

(Sill) I've been watching by senser, and you're quite strong indeed. It seems that Nagi got am excellent dedicated soldier.

(Nagi) ~dsani15anb^>> Indeed.

(Sill) ~kdo9ca0caddb^>>Removal advice<...Please don't interrupt, or I'll lose my turn.

Just awhile earlier, I received a transmission from NAGI that is worthy of consideration.

And I received a similar message from the EDF. It seems to be fairly reliable information.

You also have the right to it, see.

(Nagi) "KARETSU" took Pfhor's final weapon, devastated Pfhor 7th Fleet, and was headed for the planet Lambda.

(Sill) That's all.
What is the final weapon, how he devastated Pfhor's feet alone, is under investigation.
However, because there are rich mineral resources lie in Lambda, he will certainly be taking strategies that need them..
To KARETSU, we've been given some tactics from NAGI.

The figure on the left is a visualization of the strategy outline that NAGI sent.

Immediately after the crowding enters the satellite orbit of the planet Lambda, I pinch it with "KAZENAGI" and me at the shortest point of estimated shortest distance.
As I am intimidated, it is a ship that destroyed the 7th Fleet of Pfall, so it seems reckless to sink it, but NAGI says that such a thing is bluff.
Either way, I want to try approaching in order to ascertain the current situation of intense, so there is no objection on the execution itself.
For the time being, I have time to encounter "KARETSU", so I will send it to the stasis chamber of "KAZENAGI".

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)General-RADIX 1/28/16 4:47 a.m.
     Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)Hopper 1/30/16 12:36 p.m.
           Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)General-RADIX 1/30/16 4:12 p.m.
                 Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1)General-RADIX 1/31/16 6:44 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1)Hokuto 1/31/16 5:38 p.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1)General-RADIX 1/31/16 6:17 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1 ) #1pfhore 1/15/17 2:57 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1 ) #1General-RADIX 1/15/17 1:46 p.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1 ) #1pfhore 1/16/17 3:09 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #2, 3pfhore 1/15/17 3:38 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #2, 3General-RADIX 1/15/17 2:03 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #2pfhore 1/16/17 3:17 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #3pfhore 1/16/17 3:32 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #4pfhore 1/16/17 3:44 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1)pfhore 1/16/17 3:51 a.m.
                 Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)General-RADIX 2/4/16 7:17 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)Hokuto 2/4/16 7:41 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)General-RADIX 2/4/16 8:06 a.m.
                                   Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)pfhore 1/16/17 3:58 a.m.
                                         Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)General-RADIX 1/16/17 8:38 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)pfhore 1/17/17 3:37 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #2pfhore 1/18/17 3:29 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #2pfhore 1/21/17 7:59 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #4pfhore 1/23/17 3:03 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #4General-RADIX 1/23/17 3:53 a.m.
                                   Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #4pfhore 1/24/17 3:07 a.m.
                                         Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #4General-RADIX 1/24/17 3:29 a.m.
                 Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3)General-RADIX 2/17/16 10:15 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3)Hokuto 2/18/16 11:05 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3)General-RADIX 2/18/16 11:55 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #1pfhore 1/24/17 3:02 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #2pfhore 1/25/17 2:28 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #3pfhore 1/26/17 2:28 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #4pfhore 1/27/17 3:57 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #5pfhore 1/27/17 4:30 a.m.
                 Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)General-RADIX 2/25/16 4:41 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)Hokuto 2/25/16 5:21 p.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)General-RADIX 2/25/16 5:35 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)pfhore 1/27/17 4:20 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #2pfhore 1/28/17 3:13 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #2General-RADIX 1/28/17 4:24 a.m.
                                   Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #2pfhore 1/28/17 3:50 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)pfhore 1/30/17 3:30 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #4pfhore 1/30/17 3:51 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #5pfhore 1/31/17 2:42 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #6pfhore 1/31/17 3:16 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #7pfhore 1/31/17 4:21 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #7General-RADIX 1/31/17 4:59 a.m.
                                   Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #7pfhore 2/1/17 2:11 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #8pfhore 2/1/17 2:27 a.m.
                             KCK FINAL Epilogue (from spoiler folder)pfhore 2/1/17 2:41 a.m.
                                   Re: KCK FINAL Epilogue (from spoiler folder)General-RADIX 2/1/17 3:19 a.m.
     Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)DeChief 2/1/16 2:44 a.m.
           Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)General-RADIX 2/1/16 2:58 a.m.
                 Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)Lion O Cyborg 2/1/16 8:21 a.m.
                       Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)DeChief 1/18/17 3:09 a.m.
                             Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)General-RADIX 1/18/17 2:39 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.