/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: The green headless
Posted By: GodotDate: 7/13/15 6:39 a.m.

In Response To: Re: The green headless (xcalibur)

: Since this is the most convenient thread, I wanted to add a couple points
: I've noticed during my recent playthrough.

: In a post about Shapes that dates back to 2003, the poster pointed out that
: the Blue Meanie has a pain state, and asked what could cause it. I've
: found that hitting the blue meanie with the orange or violet crystal
: causes him to flinch (although high explosive rounds don't, apparently). I
: haven't tested the green or black crystals, but they'd probably have the
: same effect.

Screenshot? And I'll add it to the PID page.

: Also, one of your teammates mentions that the doors on ground floor closed
: behind them and asks how you made it down. That confirms my theory that
: your squad turned right and went directly to feel the power.

I don't think there is any dispute about which direction they took. None of the Germans mention seeing Americans but they do mention the Spanish. Thus your team didn't explore the upper levels or go down Wrong Way.

Interesting to note. While Walter is on Feel The Power it is possible to miss his body if don't explore the level fully. This may explain why Walter never mentions any Americans passing by.

Cheers
Hamish

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

The green headlessVikingBoyBilly 7/7/15 3:41 a.m.
     Re: The green headlessLion O Cyborg 7/7/15 5:03 a.m.
           Re: The green headlessxcalibur 7/8/15 4:30 p.m.
                 Re: The green headlessVikingBoyBilly 7/9/15 3:51 a.m.
                       Re: The green headlessMartin 7/9/15 11:25 a.m.
                       Re: The green headlessGodot 7/9/15 12:49 p.m.
                             Re: The green headlessPerseusSpartacus 7/9/15 2:46 p.m.
                                   Re: The green headlessGodot 7/9/15 11:10 p.m.
                                         Re: The green headlessxcalibur 7/15/15 2:05 a.m.
                                               Re: The green headlessGodot 7/15/15 8:42 a.m.
                                                     Re: The green headlessxcalibur 7/16/15 2:49 a.m.
                                                           Re: The green headlessGodot 7/16/15 7:33 a.m.
                                                                 Re: The green headlessVikingBoyBilly 7/16/15 8:47 a.m.
                                                                 Re: The green headlessxcalibur 7/16/15 9:04 a.m.
                                                                       Re: The green headlessGodot 7/16/15 9:49 a.m.
                                                                             Re: The green headlessxcalibur 7/16/15 4:38 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: The green headlessGodot 7/17/15 12:06 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: The green headlessLion O Cyborg 7/17/15 12:49 a.m.
                                                                                               Re: The green headlessLion O Cyborg 7/17/15 12:50 a.m.
                                                                                               Re: The green headlessxcalibur 7/17/15 3:18 a.m.
                                                                                                     Re: The green headlessLion O Cyborg 7/17/15 5:25 a.m.
                                                                                                           Re: The green headlessxcalibur 7/17/15 6:11 p.m.
                                                                                                                 Re: The green headlessxcalibur 7/17/15 10:42 p.m.
                                                                                                                 Re: The green headlessGodot 7/17/15 10:53 p.m.
                                                                                                                       Re: The green headlessHopper 7/20/15 1:36 p.m.
                                                                                                                             Re: The green headlessGodot 7/20/15 8:41 p.m.
                                                                                                                             Re: The green headlessxcalibur 7/20/15 9:31 p.m.
                                                                                                                 Re: The green headlessscratskinner 7/18/15 11:27 a.m.
                                                                                   Re: The green headlessVikingBoyBilly 7/17/15 3:27 a.m.
                       Re: The green headlessxcalibur 7/10/15 5:12 p.m.
                             Re: The green headlessxcalibur 7/11/15 10:38 p.m.
                                   Re: The green headlessGodot 7/13/15 6:39 a.m.
                                         Re: The green headlessxcalibur 7/13/15 7:30 p.m.
                                               Re: The green headlessPerseusSpartacus 7/13/15 8:23 p.m.
                                               Re: The green headlessPhiltron 7/13/15 9:12 p.m.
                                                     Re: The green headlessxcalibur 7/13/15 10:09 p.m.
                                                           Re: The green headlessGodot 7/14/15 12:06 a.m.
                                               Re: The green headlessGodot 7/14/15 12:05 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.