/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: The green headless
Posted By: xcaliburDate: 7/17/15 6:11 p.m.

In Response To: Re: The green headless (Lion O Cyborg)

: I don't know how to fix the typos. I'd end up reposting someone else words as
: a reply to the original, unless that's what you meant.

: As for the hybrid crystal; it's a shame Bungie didn't actually include seven
: crystals after they decided to use multiple ones. Any ideas for what the
: seventh could have been?

: Also, would you also be able to get the gold on Low flying nightmares
: alongside all the other gems? if so, what would be the maximum possible
: score if you did that without using Reset?

my request was to Mr. Hamish to fix the typo on my comment published on the Sentinels page. I should've been more clear. I see it's been fixed, thanks!

Speaking of which, there are actually 8 Sentinels, there's an extra one guarding a save rune. But you only have to kill 7 to progress.

I agree, it would've been cool to have 7 crystals. As I said before, the uses jump from 10 to 30, so there's an empty slot. It's hard to think of what else they could've done with crystals, though. There are two single attacks, a magic shotgun, an area blast, an instakill (effectively), and the yellow crystal. A shotgun black crystal that could instakill multiple targets would be too broken and nerf the challenge of the last level. Maybe a crystal that could heal you like the blue potion and/or create a save rune anywhere, or a stronger version of the green crystal that could hit anything. But that's all I've got.

Yes, you could get the gold ingots along with all the gemstones. I'm not sure how high of a score you could get, it would take testing.

Another thing to test would be the black crystal vs. the Blue Meanie, although I'd have to cheat to do this. iirc another poster said that he couldn't kill the Blue Meanie before it shattered, unless he put a few magazines into it first. I read a post claiming that the black crystal does 10k damage, but if the blue meanie story were true, and the blue meanie has 12,000 HP, then I'd assume that the black crystal does 1,000 damage.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

The green headlessVikingBoyBilly 7/7/15 3:41 a.m.
     Re: The green headlessLion O Cyborg 7/7/15 5:03 a.m.
           Re: The green headlessxcalibur 7/8/15 4:30 p.m.
                 Re: The green headlessVikingBoyBilly 7/9/15 3:51 a.m.
                       Re: The green headlessMartin 7/9/15 11:25 a.m.
                       Re: The green headlessGodot 7/9/15 12:49 p.m.
                             Re: The green headlessPerseusSpartacus 7/9/15 2:46 p.m.
                                   Re: The green headlessGodot 7/9/15 11:10 p.m.
                                         Re: The green headlessxcalibur 7/15/15 2:05 a.m.
                                               Re: The green headlessGodot 7/15/15 8:42 a.m.
                                                     Re: The green headlessxcalibur 7/16/15 2:49 a.m.
                                                           Re: The green headlessGodot 7/16/15 7:33 a.m.
                                                                 Re: The green headlessVikingBoyBilly 7/16/15 8:47 a.m.
                                                                 Re: The green headlessxcalibur 7/16/15 9:04 a.m.
                                                                       Re: The green headlessGodot 7/16/15 9:49 a.m.
                                                                             Re: The green headlessxcalibur 7/16/15 4:38 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: The green headlessGodot 7/17/15 12:06 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: The green headlessLion O Cyborg 7/17/15 12:49 a.m.
                                                                                               Re: The green headlessLion O Cyborg 7/17/15 12:50 a.m.
                                                                                               Re: The green headlessxcalibur 7/17/15 3:18 a.m.
                                                                                                     Re: The green headlessLion O Cyborg 7/17/15 5:25 a.m.
                                                                                                           Re: The green headlessxcalibur 7/17/15 6:11 p.m.
                                                                                                                 Re: The green headlessxcalibur 7/17/15 10:42 p.m.
                                                                                                                 Re: The green headlessGodot 7/17/15 10:53 p.m.
                                                                                                                       Re: The green headlessHopper 7/20/15 1:36 p.m.
                                                                                                                             Re: The green headlessGodot 7/20/15 8:41 p.m.
                                                                                                                             Re: The green headlessxcalibur 7/20/15 9:31 p.m.
                                                                                                                 Re: The green headlessscratskinner 7/18/15 11:27 a.m.
                                                                                   Re: The green headlessVikingBoyBilly 7/17/15 3:27 a.m.
                       Re: The green headlessxcalibur 7/10/15 5:12 p.m.
                             Re: The green headlessxcalibur 7/11/15 10:38 p.m.
                                   Re: The green headlessGodot 7/13/15 6:39 a.m.
                                         Re: The green headlessxcalibur 7/13/15 7:30 p.m.
                                               Re: The green headlessPerseusSpartacus 7/13/15 8:23 p.m.
                                               Re: The green headlessPhiltron 7/13/15 9:12 p.m.
                                                     Re: The green headlessxcalibur 7/13/15 10:09 p.m.
                                                           Re: The green headlessGodot 7/14/15 12:06 a.m.
                                               Re: The green headlessGodot 7/14/15 12:05 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.