Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Blowed up real good *SP*
Posted By: Trey Ikon <flxible289@netzero.net>Date: 3/26/02 1:48 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Blowed up real good *SP* (Jacke)

: I think it is since this might clear up some of Guilty Spark's references.

you will find numerous discussions on the topic of GS and what he has to say buried in this forum...mass conjecture as to human-forerunner links, the role of the covenant, and the origin and importence of the Flood. Read through the transcripts on the story pages as well...

I still think that in the context of this thread, not much of it is pertinent except for the fact that the Flood are intelligent and capable of repairing starships.

I'm simply suggesting that the Flood may be able to survive the break-up of Halo which is why the forerunner saw fit to go the extra mile and design the ring to sterilize the galaxy and not just self-destruct

Message Index

Replies:

Blowed up real good *SP*Trey Ikon 3/25/02 2:50 p.m.
     Re: Blowed up real good *SP*Jacke 3/25/02 3:44 p.m.
           Re: Blowed up real good *SP*Trey Ikon 3/25/02 4:31 p.m.
                 Re: Blowed up real good *SP*Phaizonyx 3/25/02 7:03 p.m.
                       Re: Blowed up real good *SP*Trey Ikon 3/25/02 7:55 p.m.
                             Re: Blowed up real good *SP*Jacke 3/26/02 12:52 a.m.
                                   Re: Blowed up real good *SP*Surrepticius 3/26/02 2:31 a.m.
                                   Re: Blowed up real good *SP*Trey Ikon 3/26/02 11:18 a.m.
                                         Re: Blowed up real good *SP*Jacke 3/26/02 11:50 a.m.
                                               Re: Blowed up real good *SP*Trey Ikon 3/26/02 1:48 p.m.
                                                     Re: Blowed up real good *SP*Surrepticius 3/27/02 1:39 a.m.
                                                           Re: Blowed up real good *SP*Trey Ikon 3/27/02 11:23 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.