Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: My thoughts, probably wrong!
Posted By: Covenant Elite <Skie591@hotmail.com>Date: 3/19/02 3:38 a.m.

In Response To: Re: My thoughts, probably wrong! (protexts)

Sparky may have a programmed protocol but it means nothing. He has alot of free will... Trying to kill the Reclaimer... I mean look at what he can do, teleport from place to place, practically indestructable, Controls all operating systems on the Halo (Well maybe not all), Doesn't give a shit if he kills the Reclaimer, Doesn't immidiately stop the flood outbreak when he should've... The list goes on. (I wonder if 343 Guilty Spark is Durandal...)

And now that Halo is gone whatever restrictions he may have once had are probably gone. The only thing I see stopping 343 Guilty Spark is the fact that he's stuck floating in space, no where to go, unless of course he's got one damned small FTL drive inside him. The only other way he could escape the system in a short amount of time would be to search the wreckage of Halo, find any ship, repair it and then use it. I'm very surprised by the fact that the Sentinels are WAAAY easier to kill then Sparky I mean wouldn't the Forerunners make all of their things of the same strong meterial much as we do with steel and iron? (You know now that I think about it... it might make sense if the Forerunner had logistical problems in getting the proper materials for cunstruction... Then again they built a Fricken large Ring between a gas giant and it's moon with another three kicken around somewhere...

Message Index

Replies:

Human history, is it? Fascinating... *sp*ThePerfectCore 3/18/02 3:11 p.m.
     Re: Human history, is it? Fascinating... *sp*NthDegree256 3/18/02 3:21 p.m.
           Re: Human history, is it? Fascinating... *sp*Mark Levin 3/18/02 3:37 p.m.
                 Re: Human history, is it? Fascinating... *sp*ApolokiA 3/18/02 3:52 p.m.
                       One thing...Tursas 3/18/02 7:09 p.m.
                             Re: One thing...ApolokiA 3/19/02 3:50 a.m.
                 Re: Human history, is it? Fascinating... *sp*MC 3/18/02 4:15 p.m.
                       Cole protocol? "Hand over the construct?" No no noThePerfectCore 3/18/02 5:12 p.m.
     Re: Human history, is it? Fascinating... *sp*protexts 3/18/02 3:37 p.m.
           *Buzzer sounds*ThePerfectCore 3/18/02 5:16 p.m.
                 You need to get your buzzer fixed.protexts 3/18/02 7:22 p.m.
     Re: Human history, is it? Fascinating... *sp*Clefton Twain 3/18/02 4:19 p.m.
           Re: Human history, is it? Fascinating... *sp*NthDegree256 3/18/02 8:58 p.m.
     Re: Human history, is it? Fascinating... *sp*John Denton 3/18/02 4:21 p.m.
           Alright, my rebuttal... (dammit)ThePerfectCore 3/18/02 5:21 p.m.
                 Re: Alright, my rebuttal... (dammit)protexts 3/18/02 8:14 p.m.
                       My thoughts, probably wrong!Crappy Sniper 3/18/02 10:37 p.m.
                             Re: My thoughts, probably wrong!protexts 3/18/02 11:29 p.m.
                                   Re: My thoughts, probably wrong!Covenant Elite 3/19/02 3:38 a.m.
                                         Re: My thoughts, probably wrong!protexts 3/19/02 3:47 p.m.
                                               Re: My thoughts, probably wrong!foo 3/20/02 1:35 a.m.
                                                     Re: My thoughts, probably wrong!protexts 3/20/02 3:05 a.m.
                                                           Re: My thoughts, probably wrong!Covenant Elite 3/20/02 11:46 a.m.
                                                                 Here's what GS saysprotexts 3/21/02 2:57 p.m.
     Re: Human history, is it? Fascinating... *sp*Narcogen 3/19/02 3:56 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.