Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Why I don't like Halo 4's Campaign HUD *long*
Posted By: bluerunnerDate: 6/15/12 10:45 a.m.

In Response To: Why I don't like Halo 4's Campaign HUD *long* (RC Master)

Here's my short and simple request: Make the reticle easier to see.

I really didn't care for Reach's thin, light blue reticle. It's especially hard for me to see against the sky in Forge World. In the first Halo 4 picture RC posted I can't see it at all. It's as bad as Reach's in the second picture.

Well, ok, one more request, but this one isn't as criticle. Make the weapon silhouette in the upper right corner more opaque and make the ammo count brighter. Compare the 2nd picture RC posted to the Reach picture. In the Halo 4 picture the weapon and ammo count fade into the sky. They stand out much better in the Reach photo.

Message Index

Replies:

Why I don't like Halo 4's Campaign HUD *long*RC Master 6/15/12 9:22 a.m.
     Re: Why I don't like Halo 4's Campaign HUD *long*bluerunner 6/15/12 10:45 a.m.
           Re: Why I don't like Halo 4's Campaign HUD *long*RC Master 6/15/12 10:59 a.m.
                 Re: Why I don't like Halo 4's Campaign HUD *long*SonGoharotto 6/15/12 12:21 p.m.
     Re: Why I don't like Halo 4's Campaign HUD *long*Gravemind 6/15/12 12:33 p.m.
           Re: Why I don't like Halo 4's Campaign HUD *long*RC Master 6/15/12 2:43 p.m.
                 Re: Why I don't like Halo 4's Campaign HUD *long*Gravemind 6/15/12 5:38 p.m.
     Thanks for the frontpage!RC Master 6/15/12 4:55 p.m.
           Re: Thanks for the frontpage!PerseusSpartacus 6/15/12 6:09 p.m.
                 Re: Thanks for the frontpage!Louis Wu 6/16/12 7:28 a.m.
     Re: Why I don't like Halo 4's Campaign HUD *long*sithhead 6/16/12 12:43 p.m.
     Re: Why I don't like Halo 4's Campaign HUD *long*General Vagueness 6/16/12 4:39 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.