Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Where on the Halo is Captain Keyes?
Posted By: Leisandir <joecooperstein@hotmail.com>Date: 5/2/11 5:32 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Where on the Halo is Captain Keyes? (SonGoharotto)

: I can't say I picked up on that while playing the game. Don't see the harm in
: tweaking that bit for the sake of some clarity. Besides, I now have Major
: Silva's role in all this to consider.

It always seemed pretty clear to me, and I'm of the opinion that the first game was extremely unclear in its presentation of a lot of things. Keyes goes looking for the cache while you get the Cartographer, goes missing sometime during the period that Chief is out of contact playing around in the control room until Cortana gets jacked into the system and realizes that what Keyes is looking for is not a weapon and sends Chief booking it for the captain. I think Cortana's rant in the control room is the clearest description of where Keyes is going, but it is never implied during Silent Cartographer that he's on his way to the island to help the Chief there.

Message Index

Replies:

Halo [R]Evolved - The Silent CartographerSonGoharotto 5/1/11 9:07 p.m.
     Re: Halo [R]Evolved - The Silent CartographerZackDark 5/1/11 9:35 p.m.
           Re: Halo [R]Evolved - The Silent CartographerSonGoharotto 5/1/11 9:38 p.m.
     Re: Halo [R]Evolved - The Silent CartographerStephen L. (SoundEffect) 5/1/11 10:08 p.m.
           Re: Halo [R]Evolved - The Silent CartographerSonGoharotto 5/2/11 3:41 p.m.
     Re: Halo [R]Evolved - The Silent Cartographeruberfoop 5/1/11 11:38 p.m.
           Re: Halo [R]Evolved - The Silent CartographerZackDark 5/1/11 11:44 p.m.
                 Re: Halo [R]Evolved - The Silent Cartographeruberfoop 5/1/11 11:49 p.m.
                       Re: Halo [R]Evolved - The Silent CartographerZackDark 5/2/11 12:11 a.m.
                             Re: Halo [R]Evolved - The Silent Cartographeruberfoop 5/2/11 12:17 a.m.
                                   Re: Halo [R]Evolved - The Silent CartographerMoorpheusl9 5/2/11 9:31 a.m.
                                         Where on the Halo is Captain Keyes?SonGoharotto 5/2/11 4:43 p.m.
                                               Re: Where on the Halo is Captain Keyes?Leisandir 5/2/11 5:01 p.m.
                                                     Re: Where on the Halo is Captain Keyes?SonGoharotto 5/2/11 5:14 p.m.
                                                           Re: Where on the Halo is Captain Keyes?Leisandir 5/2/11 5:32 p.m.
                                               Re: Where on the Halo is Captain Keyes?uberfoop 5/2/11 6:34 p.m.
                                                     On the other hand.uberfoop 5/2/11 6:42 p.m.
                                                           Re: On the other hand.SonGoharotto 5/2/11 8:39 p.m.
                                                     Re: Where on the Halo is Captain Keyes?SonGoharotto 5/2/11 8:39 p.m.
                                                           They thought it was a weapons cache. *NM*Leisandir 5/2/11 11:07 p.m.
                                               Re: Where on the Halo is Captain Keyes?Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 5/2/11 6:37 p.m.
                                                     Re: Where on the Halo is Captain Keyes?SonGoharotto 5/2/11 8:42 p.m.
                 Re: Halo [R]Evolved - The Silent CartographerLeisandir 5/2/11 4:04 p.m.
     Re: Halo [R]Evolved - The Silent Cartographermc_leprechaun 5/2/11 8:37 a.m.
           Re: Halo [R]Evolved - The Silent CartographerSonGoharotto 5/2/11 4:33 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.