Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Tsavo fun at Bad Cyborg
Posted By: RocksliderDate: 11/26/07 4:43 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Tsavo fun at Bad Cyborg (scarab)

: I keep dying because my movement in the bowels is too slow. :-)

I knew we'd get to the questionable humour eventually! Try more roughage; that should free up your bowel movement nicely.

: I like solo fighting with the Hog because I have more control. It reminds me
: of TB. The Hog was useful as a mobile, long range, gun platform. Good
: cover from Banshees too. I'd point the Hog at the Banshee, jump out and
: cower under the tail of the Hog. The shee wont fuel rod cannon an empty
: Hog but it does try to get you with its plasma 'rifles'. The Hog tail
: provides cover and you pop up as it passes overhead and get a blast off
: with the shotty and follow up with some rounds from the LAAG. Goodbye
: Banshee.

I'm surprised to hear of you risking using the hog for cover. It reminds me of one particular place in H1 where that was definitely a bad idea because the Banshee would tend to swoop along and barge into it and you'd get squished by the hog, something I warned about in the 'Banshee battling' section of Cliffside hilltop fun. However, that behaviour might have been unique to that unusual high-altitude environment. Do Banshees really never send in blasts or try to squash you, in normal circumstances in H1? Or H3? Even if so, I personally wouldn't like to use the hog for cover from a Banshee, because I'd still feel vulnerable. I mean, maybe this particular pilot is in a bad mood! I'd normally use a tree or rock.

: The Hog is the mouse trap and I'm the cheese.

So if I understand you correctly, you're saying that Banshees like cheese? Hoo! We're really covering some ground-breaking tactical know-how in this thread eh?

: But I think that the Wraith has to die first

Excellent. Will there be more cheese involved?

Bad Cyborg

Message Index

Replies:

Tsavo fun at Bad CyborgRockslider 11/22/07 8:23 a.m.
     Re: Tsavo fun at Bad Cyborgscarab 11/24/07 6:41 a.m.
           Re: Tsavo fun at Bad CyborgRockslider 11/24/07 2:37 p.m.
                 Re: Tsavo fun at Bad Cyborgscarab 11/25/07 7:30 a.m.
                       It's 'bowl', not 'bowel'. *NM*PsycoJoe 11/25/07 7:48 a.m.
                             OGM! (Blush) *NM*scarab 11/25/07 11:07 a.m.
                                   OMG (its not my day) *NM*scarab 11/25/07 11:08 a.m.
                       Re: Tsavo fun at Bad CyborgRefinedSolid 11/25/07 8:12 a.m.
                             Re: Tsavo fun at Bad Cyborgscarab 11/25/07 11:12 a.m.
                       Re: Tsavo fun at Bad CyborgRockslider 11/25/07 12:31 p.m.
                             Re: Tsavo fun at Bad Cyborgscarab 11/26/07 7:34 a.m.
                                   Re: Tsavo fun at Bad CyborgRockslider 11/26/07 4:43 p.m.
                                         Re: Tsavo fun at Bad Cyborgscarab 11/27/07 1:46 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.