Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Tsavo fun at Bad Cyborg
Posted By: RocksliderDate: 11/24/07 2:37 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Tsavo fun at Bad Cyborg (scarab)

: I killed my marine buddies and tried the shield tower bowel* by myself

Huh? I'm can't figure out which bit you're talking about and I can't recall any encounter with bowels at all. Cue questionable humourous remark...

Still, nice to hear some gameplay talk; I'd happily join in if only I knew what you were on about. And you were playing till 4 in the morning? That's what I call commitment! There really ought to be an achievement for that. They could call it Bleary-Eye. I haven't pulled any rediculous stints with H3 but I must have had my H1 disc spinning into the morning hours many a time. You probably know how it goes: "Just a FEW more covies and then I'll quit..."

: Marines should never be allowed to drive a vehicle that I am using.

I NEVER ride with Marines. I did try it once early on to see if things were any better than in H2, but just as before, it only took me the one go to realize that on no account should I let myself be driven into battle by these hapless bozos. I tried it at the start of Tsavo and it was quite painful how they tried to negotiate the run through the caves. When we finally got to some enemies, disaster ensued. The driver seemed to be thinking something like: "Hey I know, I'll drive right up close to this nasty cluster of enemies so the Chief is too close to do any effective chain-gunning and so we'll be grenaded right away. He'll like that." Yeah thanks a bunch, matey.

: Let them go off and kill themselves on mongi

Or should that be Mongeese? As in "Look - a flock of Mongeese!"

And that reminds me, I'm still disappointed that you don't see any bird flying around. Ok we got some rats, but birds would've added rather more to the atmosphere I think (literally).

Bad Cyborg

Message Index

Replies:

Tsavo fun at Bad CyborgRockslider 11/22/07 8:23 a.m.
     Re: Tsavo fun at Bad Cyborgscarab 11/24/07 6:41 a.m.
           Re: Tsavo fun at Bad CyborgRockslider 11/24/07 2:37 p.m.
                 Re: Tsavo fun at Bad Cyborgscarab 11/25/07 7:30 a.m.
                       It's 'bowl', not 'bowel'. *NM*PsycoJoe 11/25/07 7:48 a.m.
                             OGM! (Blush) *NM*scarab 11/25/07 11:07 a.m.
                                   OMG (its not my day) *NM*scarab 11/25/07 11:08 a.m.
                       Re: Tsavo fun at Bad CyborgRefinedSolid 11/25/07 8:12 a.m.
                             Re: Tsavo fun at Bad Cyborgscarab 11/25/07 11:12 a.m.
                       Re: Tsavo fun at Bad CyborgRockslider 11/25/07 12:31 p.m.
                             Re: Tsavo fun at Bad Cyborgscarab 11/26/07 7:34 a.m.
                                   Re: Tsavo fun at Bad CyborgRockslider 11/26/07 4:43 p.m.
                                         Re: Tsavo fun at Bad Cyborgscarab 11/27/07 1:46 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.