Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Missing the point...
Posted By: McGyver of Plaid <kmhaynes@cox.net>Date: 1/12/05 11:40 p.m.

In Response To: You all suck. I disagree. (NickLee808)

: Quality isn't CRAP. It's DECENT enough for one to UNDERSTAND what is
: happening. He did not intend for it to be a damn beautiful movie. It's
: what the title suggests and it depicts it entirely.

: I myself am lucky enough to have never been in a game with one of those
: cheaters, but hey. Now that I have seen what really happens, I can be on a
: better lookout.

: Pballwizard, good job. You portrayed what your subject line said. Nothing
: more, nothing less. I understood perfectly.

As is stated here, Quality doesn't matter. Quality was NOT the intent of the video. If it were, he would have surely used lots of cool music and cut scene footage, maybe even thrown in a Director's Cut with an interview or two

No, the purpose of the video was to show that the person(s) that he was playing against was cheating. I as well have not had the unfortunate luck of having been in a game where the person was required to use a cheat to beat me (I'm not "L33T" enough). He sadly, as well as many others, has. This is disruptive to the people playing the game, and the community as a whole. If enough people make videos showing how the "L33T" Uberplayers win, then they will eventually get their XBL accounts closed (which if you have just renewed for a year is $50.00). True, not a large amount of money, but if mommy or daddy are paying for it with their credit card, mommy or daddy are gonna wonder why Junior is asking to get another account set up and paid for.

Wizard, good job on you dude. Keep pluggin and keep recording. It helps in the long run.

McGyver

Message Index

Replies:

Modem Exploiters Exposed *New Video*Pballwizard 1/11/05 9:53 p.m.
     Re: Modem Exploiters Exposed *New Video*EnterDaMatrix 1/11/05 10:08 p.m.
           Re: Modem Exploiters Exposed *New Video*Pballwizard 1/11/05 10:18 p.m.
                 Re: Modem Exploiters Exposed *New Video*KnifeyMcShanker 1/11/05 10:21 p.m.
                       Re: Modem Exploiters Exposed *New Video*insaneidiot 1/11/05 10:29 p.m.
                             Re: Modem Exploiters Exposed *New Video*Cody Miller 1/11/05 10:33 p.m.
                                   True... *NM*insaneidiot 1/11/05 10:34 p.m.
                                   Re: Modem Exploiters Exposed *New Video*Hawk7886 1/11/05 11:34 p.m.
                                         Re: Modem Exploiters Exposed *New Video*AeroJonesy 1/12/05 12:03 a.m.
                                               Re: The best way?Vorpal Sword 1/12/05 11:43 a.m.
                                   Re: Modem Exploiters Exposed *New Video*Lars a.k.a. SpyRaider 1/12/05 11:58 a.m.
                                         Re: Modem Exploiters Exposed *New Video*Pballwizard 1/12/05 3:02 p.m.
                             Re: Modem Exploiters Exposed *New Video*synide 1/12/05 5:59 p.m.
                       Great Vid. I know what to look for now. *NM*InsomniacGhost 1/12/05 12:43 p.m.
     You all suck. I disagree.NickLee808 1/12/05 2:58 a.m.
           Re: You all suck. I disagree.Silky Red 1/12/05 6:53 a.m.
                 Re: You all suck. I disagree.DiscipleN2k 1/12/05 7:43 a.m.
                       Re: You all suck. I disagree.Fathersheep 1/12/05 9:08 a.m.
                             Re: You all suck. I disagree.Silky Red 1/12/05 9:17 a.m.
                                   I think it matters...Boothby 1/12/05 9:43 a.m.
                                   Re: You all suck. I disagree.Fathersheep 1/12/05 9:55 a.m.
                             Re: You all suck. I disagree.DiscipleN2k 1/12/05 9:40 a.m.
                                   Re: You all suck. I disagree.Fathersheep 1/12/05 10:33 a.m.
                                         Ahh, I see. Good to know :) *NM* *NM*DiscipleN2k 1/12/05 10:36 a.m.
           Missing the point...McGyver of Plaid 1/12/05 11:40 p.m.
                 Umm...that was EXACTLY my point. *NM*NickLee808 1/13/05 12:52 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.