Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: You all suck. I disagree.
Posted By: Silky Red <redhed976@aol.com>Date: 1/12/05 9:17 a.m.

In Response To: Re: You all suck. I disagree. (Fathersheep)

: Um, it did go to the blue screen and yes, that is the standby glitch. You can
: tell because the player will move in a single direction or simply stand
: still while they are on standby. No matter what you do to them, they won't
: die because you aren't hosting and their Xbox is getting entirely
: different data than what you are. Since the host is king in Bungie's
: netcode, reality doesn't make a bit of difference.

: Unfortunately, the B.net forums are full of these videos, hundreds of them
: coupled with thousands of posts naming cheaters and linking game data. The
: top team in minor clan has been mentioned hundreds of times and recorded
: dozens of times and contrary to what Frankie has said, they still are
: playing and they still standby. They also got membership to other clans by
: pretending to be friendly, invited a bunch of other people and then threw
: games to bump their own stats and lower the other clans numbers. Again,
: this is easy to track and blatant, yet they still sit on top of the
: leaderboards as if they hsven't been cheating for two months straight.

If this is true it is just an example of how swamped bungie is with this kind of thing. I personally don't care that much because IT'S A GAME. Being top of the leaderboards don't mean really anything in real life, only to people's egos. So i guess the only thing to do is realize how pointless it is to care about this sort of thing.

Message Index

Replies:

Modem Exploiters Exposed *New Video*Pballwizard 1/11/05 9:53 p.m.
     Re: Modem Exploiters Exposed *New Video*EnterDaMatrix 1/11/05 10:08 p.m.
           Re: Modem Exploiters Exposed *New Video*Pballwizard 1/11/05 10:18 p.m.
                 Re: Modem Exploiters Exposed *New Video*KnifeyMcShanker 1/11/05 10:21 p.m.
                       Re: Modem Exploiters Exposed *New Video*insaneidiot 1/11/05 10:29 p.m.
                             Re: Modem Exploiters Exposed *New Video*Cody Miller 1/11/05 10:33 p.m.
                                   True... *NM*insaneidiot 1/11/05 10:34 p.m.
                                   Re: Modem Exploiters Exposed *New Video*Hawk7886 1/11/05 11:34 p.m.
                                         Re: Modem Exploiters Exposed *New Video*AeroJonesy 1/12/05 12:03 a.m.
                                               Re: The best way?Vorpal Sword 1/12/05 11:43 a.m.
                                   Re: Modem Exploiters Exposed *New Video*Lars a.k.a. SpyRaider 1/12/05 11:58 a.m.
                                         Re: Modem Exploiters Exposed *New Video*Pballwizard 1/12/05 3:02 p.m.
                             Re: Modem Exploiters Exposed *New Video*synide 1/12/05 5:59 p.m.
                       Great Vid. I know what to look for now. *NM*InsomniacGhost 1/12/05 12:43 p.m.
     You all suck. I disagree.NickLee808 1/12/05 2:58 a.m.
           Re: You all suck. I disagree.Silky Red 1/12/05 6:53 a.m.
                 Re: You all suck. I disagree.DiscipleN2k 1/12/05 7:43 a.m.
                       Re: You all suck. I disagree.Fathersheep 1/12/05 9:08 a.m.
                             Re: You all suck. I disagree.Silky Red 1/12/05 9:17 a.m.
                                   I think it matters...Boothby 1/12/05 9:43 a.m.
                                   Re: You all suck. I disagree.Fathersheep 1/12/05 9:55 a.m.
                             Re: You all suck. I disagree.DiscipleN2k 1/12/05 9:40 a.m.
                                   Re: You all suck. I disagree.Fathersheep 1/12/05 10:33 a.m.
                                         Ahh, I see. Good to know :) *NM* *NM*DiscipleN2k 1/12/05 10:36 a.m.
           Missing the point...McGyver of Plaid 1/12/05 11:40 p.m.
                 Umm...that was EXACTLY my point. *NM*NickLee808 1/13/05 12:52 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.