/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: The Ultimate PID Repentance Manaual
Posted By: VikingBoyBillyDate: 12/27/21 5:36 a.m.

In Response To: Re: The Ultimate PID Repentance Manaual (Lion O Cyborg)

: Yes. They just aren't here, unless you can speak it.

Are we talking about parseltongue? You have to be born with rare magic to comprehend it I guess. (or maybe an old Genki Japanese beginner's textbook from college like I do)

: the alphabets. I especially feel sorry for the people I saw at college who
: came here to study English only for them and their mates to get yelled at
: by alcoholic hicks from our city's Old Town.

The U.K. has hicks? I thought slack-jawed yokels and MAGAs was just a 'Murca thing.

: I've been on the receiving end as well,

I can imagine

: Hell, there's parts of Japan I really don't like, such
: as the incredibly unhealthy view of work ethic (which even America has a
: problem with now), entrance exams for high schools & higher education
: (which kind of defeats the point of studying there if you studied a lot
: just to even get in),

We have SATs in America and I thought it was fair, to you know, prove you were willing to put the work in to study to be ready for college (spoiler alert: the SAT exams were harder than every college test I ever had)

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

The Ultimate PID Repentance ManaualLion O Cyborg 12/18/21 10:07 a.m.
     Re: The Ultimate PID Repentance ManaualVikingBoyBilly 12/23/21 9:33 a.m.
           Re: The Ultimate PID Repentance ManaualBob-B-Q 12/24/21 7:36 a.m.
                 Re: The Ultimate PID Repentance ManaualLion O Cyborg 12/24/21 1:39 p.m.
                       Re: The Ultimate PID Repentance ManaualBob-B-Q 12/25/21 4:48 p.m.
                             Re: The Ultimate PID Repentance ManaualLion O Cyborg 12/25/21 5:57 p.m.
                                   Re: The Ultimate PID Repentance ManaualBob-B-Q 12/26/21 6:46 a.m.
                                         Re: The Ultimate PID Repentance ManaualLion O Cyborg 12/26/21 6:51 a.m.
                                               Re: The Ultimate PID Repentance ManaualVikingBoyBilly 12/26/21 9:19 a.m.
                                               Re: The Ultimate PID Repentance ManaualAaron Freed 12/26/21 9:29 a.m.
                                                     Re: The Ultimate PID Repentance ManaualLion O Cyborg 12/26/21 12:59 p.m.
                                                           Re: The Ultimate PID Repentance ManaualAaron Freed 12/26/21 3:53 p.m.
                                                                 Re: The Ultimate PID Repentance ManaualLion O Cyborg 12/26/21 4:59 p.m.
                                                                       Re: The Ultimate PID Repentance ManaualVikingBoyBilly 12/27/21 5:36 a.m.
                                                                 Re: The Ultimate PID Repentance ManaualVikingBoyBilly 12/27/21 5:00 a.m.
                                                           Re: The Ultimate PID Repentance ManaualVikingBoyBilly 12/27/21 5:16 a.m.
                                               Re: The Ultimate PID Repentance ManaualBob-B-Q 12/26/21 1:42 p.m.
                                                     Re: The Ultimate PID Repentance ManaualLion O Cyborg 12/26/21 2:05 p.m.
                                                           Re: The Ultimate PID Repentance ManaualGeneral-RADIX 12/26/21 4:55 p.m.
                                                                 Re: The Ultimate PID Repentance ManaualLion O Cyborg 12/26/21 5:53 p.m.
                                                                 Re: The Ultimate PID Repentance ManaualVikingBoyBilly 12/27/21 5:43 a.m.
                                                                       Re: The Ultimate PID Repentance ManaualGeneral-RADIX 12/27/21 5:10 p.m.
                                                                             Re: The Ultimate PID Repentance ManaualVikingBoyBilly 12/28/21 4:58 a.m.
           Re: The Ultimate PID Repentance ManaualLion O Cyborg 12/24/21 2:39 p.m.
                 Re: The Ultimate PID Repentance ManaualVikingBoyBilly 12/24/21 3:44 p.m.
                       Re: The Ultimate PID Repentance ManaualLion O Cyborg 12/25/21 1:25 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.