/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: A related answer
Posted By: Forrest of B.orgDate: 10/4/06 9:50 a.m.

In Response To: Re: A related answer (treellama)

: There's a difficulty setting for net games which controls how much ammo you
: can carry. On TC there's no limit, but the aliens are tough :)

Do ammo limits vary by difficulty level other than that they're lifted entirely on TC? i.e. can you carry more ammo on Major Damage than on Kindergarten? If so, by what formula is this related to the set (in MML) ammo-item limits?

In Eternal, I have it so you can carry 7 Fusion Batteries, 3 Staff Charges, 3 Rifle Magazines, 3 Grenade Packs, and 7 Zero-Point Modules. On Kindergarten, this is how many I can carry; on TC, I can carry infinitely many of each. I've not tested any difficulties in between. Should those numbers vary by difficulty level?

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Two-Function Disappearing Weapon?Forrest of B.org 10/1/06 12:51 p.m.
     Re: Two-Function Disappearing Weapon?kyjel 10/1/06 2:13 p.m.
           Re: Two-Function Disappearing Weapon?Forrest of B.org 10/1/06 7:50 p.m.
                 A related question...Forrest of B.org 10/2/06 1:01 p.m.
                       Re: A related question...RyokoTK 10/2/06 1:17 p.m.
                       Re: A related question...goran 10/3/06 9:27 a.m.
                             Re: A related question...Forrest of B.org 10/3/06 2:04 p.m.
                                   Re: A related question...D-M.A. 10/3/06 7:17 p.m.
                                         A related answerForrest of B.org 10/4/06 7:40 a.m.
                                               Re: A related answertreellama 10/4/06 8:41 a.m.
                                                     Re: A related answerForrest of B.org 10/4/06 9:50 a.m.
                                                           Re: A related answerRyokoTK 10/4/06 1:05 p.m.
                                                                 Re: A related answerRyokoTK 10/4/06 1:06 p.m.
                                   Re: A related question...goran 10/4/06 6:26 a.m.
                                         Re: A related question...Forrest of B.org 10/4/06 7:20 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.